[92/99 Craft] <3

[hide=Blog Updates]

•  
    [*:1ows0r8u]4/20/09 - Wow, I haven't been on this blog in a little over two months! In that time I got 91 and 92 crafting, and I've been working around with new crafting methods as old ones have become obselete. I've decided to make unstrung symbols now, and I'm 130k off of 93 crafting. ^^

[*:1ows0r8u]2/18/09 - Updated the blog with 89 Crafting pictures, not sure how long ago I got that. One month between my last update, yikes. Anyway, my piano recital is over with, and I'm about 105k away from 90 crafting. <3

[*:1ows0r8u]1/17/09 - 88 Crafting! Haven't been on much lately, so this level took some time to get.

Thanks Pink/Fae/Jon for coming! <3

[*:1ows0r8u]1/07/09 - 87 Crafting! Got a good drop from a drop party last week. Lorexvath bought my sapphire necklaces. <3

[*:1ows0r8u]12/30/08 - 86 Crafting! Changed the title to "Pneumonoultramacroscopicsilicovolcanocraftiosis. [86] <3". I'm having problems with my two G.E. slots as offers aren't completing fast enough. ;_;

[*:1ows0r8u]12/21/08 - 85 Crafting! *can't think of anything to say* Oh, I had updated a section of my blog and I rewrote a line, and I just realized it held a grammatical error, hehe. It read something like "I am going to be crafting 200k sapphire necklaces I am going to be crafting" I laughed when I read that.

[*:1ows0r8u]12/18/08 - 84 Crafting! Only have a few things I can't do with crafting. I got better from my cold over the weekend but it appears to have come back. I had a splitting headache last night. :\

[*:1ows0r8u]12/16/08 - Winter Holiday Event/Quest Done! Posted up the pink/emo pictures, a nice santa picture and all that. 100k away from 84 craft. Going to upload a santa picture with a santa beard. ;P

[*:1ows0r8u]12/10/08 - 83 Crafting! Got a hawt-pink emo hairdo, will upload a picture later. Oh yeah, I'm under the weather in real life. So I'm feeling pretty meh.

[*:1ows0r8u]12/07/08 - Added in some pictures under the funny/cool section. Trying to reorganize the blog a lil'. Made a note about adding in the dates I achieve levels. Anyway, I achieved 81 and 82 crafting. Changed the name of this section from 'Blog Changes' to 'Blog Updates' and put it at the start of the blog, so that you can know what new stuff to look for in the first post. I'm thinking about getting a banner. I can count to 7 today, 193k necklaces left to craft.

[*:1ows0r8u]11/27/08 - Blog started 11/27/08, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

If you see any spelling errors, let me know. Any suggestions for improving the blog are also welcome.[/hide]

Welcome to my crafting blog! I'm Peregrine, most everyone calls me 'Pere', though.

Well, I am going to be crafting 200k sapphire necklaces to 99 crafting.

I will be using this method because I feel it's a decent way to craft in F2P without losing loads of money, and I enjoy crafting.

I'm moving away from my method. Why? The harsh truth is that merchanting clans have made sapphire necklaces no longer profitable and since they're already extremly slow, I might aswell lose less profit doing a faster method, in which I an now proceeding to craft unstrung symbols. I've taken a look at calculations and I need to make 120k symbols for 99 crafting. I figured that into the planning calculator and realized I could get 80 smithing for free, along with 99 craft if I smelted ores into bars whilst crafting.

So thus, my new method will be:

1.) Silver ores will be made into

2.) Silver bars which will be made into

3.) Unstrung symbols which will get me

4.) 99 Crafting 80 Smithing and then

5.) ???

6.) Profit.

Actually, if prices are steady I'll lose around 2m getting 99 crafting/80 smithing.

Anyway, I'm back off to crafting, I'm 130k off of 93.

As of the start of this blog, I have 11,000,000 exp to gain until 99 crafting.

Since sapphire necklaces give 55 exp each, 11m/55 = 200k. Funfun, eh?

11mexptillCraft99.png

[hide=Stats At Start]p95stats.png[/hide][hide=BoB At Start]bobstart.png[/hide]

[hide=Latest Level, Progress Pictures & Goals]For some reason they load slowly for me. Please wait. \'

Latest Level:

89craft.png

Progress Pictures:

Peregrine_95.png

Peregrine_95.png

Goals:

Peregrine%2095.png[/hide]

[hide=About Me]My name is Nathan, I'm 16, and I enjoy playing and watching ice hockey. I play in a high-school league at the local rink. My favorite animal is the peregrine falcon, hence the name. My favorite color is orange; I painted my entire room orange. <3: My favorite season is Autumn, my hair is blond, (bt i arnt dum kay?). I loove music, I've played the violin and viola in the past, and presently I play the piano/keys. My favorite genre would be Orchestral Metal, but I haven't been able to find any band I like. One band was so awful they alternated between opera and screamo. Since that genre is either hidden from me or non-existant, my current favorite genre is Alt. Rock. I enjoy Anberlin or almost anything popular.[/hide]

[hide=Skilling Outfits]Light-weight:

LightweightSkilling.png

Formal:

FormalSkilling.png

Hawt-Pink/Emo:

Emopinkwotiara.png

Santa Outfit A:

Santame.png[/hide]

Level-Ups:

Attack:

76 | 77 | 78 | 79* | 80**

Crafting:

76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80

I'll put more level-ups on here later, I'm too lazy to upload them all.

*:= Missed the picture.

**:= Picture was taken on a German server. \'

[hide=Funny/Cool Things]otmsanta.png

Thanks so much Otm for lending me a Santa for a 'bit. icon_love.gif

lolPope.png

A Meric A is Canadian. icon_ohnoes.gifheretic, blasphemy. Stealing such a patriotic name from yours truly. <3

pbird.jpg

Pink <3:

lolz.jpg

Lol Pret :ohnoes: <3:

pwn.jpg

\'[/hide]

[hide=How This Method Will Work (Obselete)]This is the main way my crafting method will work, since if you haven't left by now (free cookies for ya' <3:), you're probably wondering what I'm going to do with 200k sapphire necklaces.

Well, thing is, instead of donating a random object, say needles, you could donate some time to come visit me ( <3:) and buy a certain amount of sapphire necklaces off of me for G.E. minimum. Now you'll probably be thinking, "Waitwut? Why would I want to buy any large amount of sapphire necklaces off of this weird guy?".

Well, there are two things you can do with them. One, you can enchant them receiving cash and magic exp, and sell the games necklaces on the G.E. (And they do sell). Two, the way that is recommended by your's truly involves being a member and having completed Summer's End and rescued the rogue from the castle. (See section below "Clicky - Free 10k theiving exp".) You'll then buy an amount of sapphire necklaces from me for G.E. min (1k necks is 630k), switch to a member's world and then sell to the Rogue for G.E. min. The Rogue does buy all of them noted, and you lose nothing. That little three minutes of your time means so much to me, and you'll be placed on the list of donaters.[/hide]

[hide=Clicky - Free 10k Theiving Exp]If you haven't read "How This Method Will Work" above, you should read it nao. <3:

After the quest, wearing Jennica's ring now allows you into five new portals that offer one-time experience: ...

...Rogue's Castle: 10,000 Thieving XP. Portal is 3 cells east of the broom leaning on the wall, outside castle in the backyard. While in the spirit world, close both jail doors inside the Rogues Castle. Return to the regular world and tell the rogue in the cell that you are helping him escape. Afterwards you can find him south of Varrock's archery shop where he will buy unenchanted jewellery for the minimum value on the General Exchange.

Exerpt from Tip.it's Summer's End quest guide. All credit goes to them.

[/hide]

[hide=List of Donaters]Pre-200k Necks:

Pretoria Sa <3: Alched and enchanted a whole lot of them. You go girl <3:

Hikzero <3: Enchanted them and hated every minute of it. Use method two! \'

Y_Guy_4_Life <3: Helped me through the final stretch to 200k necks, tysir <3:

Post-200k Necks:

0 0 Spec Aww: 1,050 sapphire necklaces for enchanting.

Ny Lucario: 5,959 sapphire necklaces to sell to the rogue. Discovery: He sold them in a F2P world. :o

Lorexvath: Over 4,400 sapphire necklaces bought, sold 'em to the rogue. Thank you! <3

Caromon 27: This guy has been an incredible help to me during the time I used sapphire necklaces. He has not only been a constant donator, relieving me of over 18,000 necklaces, but also been a good friend, helping me through my journey towards 99 crafting with encouragement and prodding. icon_love.gif[/hide]

[hide=Notable Posts]-1: Pinkbullet3

-50: Moosecow1

-100[/hide]

[hide=Special Thanks to...]Pret, and Y Guy for being legendarily cool, Hik for being perma-muted cool. <3:

Thanks to Pink for allowing me to take the 'BoB at Start picture' <3:

Thanks to all of my future donaters for lending me some of their time. icon_love.gif

Thanks to Tip.it for hosting the blog, Jagex for inventing and maintaining Runescape, and last,

but totally, totally, totally not least YOU, the reader, for reading and posting your encouragement on this blog. <3:[/hide]

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone calls you "Pere"... but me. :( P-bird, Pair of Grins... :D

Lmfao, I love that pic of you leveling Attack on a German server... You've got guts, man. :lol:

Have fun with your crafting! I'll be rooting for ya all along the way! :twss:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

PegPegPeg :twss: Gl on 99crafting. How much do normal sapph necklaces alch for?If I have the cash to buy 11k+ of them, I'll do it.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Everyone calls you "Pere"... but me. :( P-bird, Pair of Grins... :D

Imma Pair-of-Grins, I have two rows of Mr. Clean teeth. Like this: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Lmfao, I love that pic of you leveling Attack on a German server... You've got guts, man. :lol:

Inorite? Mitglieder konnen nun im Minispiel 'Gestohlene Schopfung' Dolche der Klasse 5 handhaben. \:D/

It was a freakin' accident...

Have fun with your crafting! I'll be rooting for ya all along the way! :twss:

<3:

no u

no u <3:

Nice Blog P-Bird. Ill notify you when I get Summers End done so I can help.

Thankee kindly sir. Don't get .5hko'ed. \:D/<3:

PegPegPeg :twss: Gl on 99crafting. How much do normal sapph necklaces alch for?If I have the cash to buy 11k+ of them, I'll do it.

Lololol X Pac, and yeah, as Pink said, they alch for 630 ea. It's a big loss (imo) unless you craft your own natures. Thank you so much. <3:

Well, I haven't made that much progress, but then again I don't play as much on the weekends.

As of now I'm loaded up with 7k gold bars and 7k sapphires, all ready to be crafted. \'

Very nice blog, easy to read and not boring at all. :D Good luck on your goal! \'

Thanks so much Eimux. <3:

Hawt blog, and good luck on 99 crafting \' \'

Thanks Cruz <3:

:twss:

bbq. =P~

So I saw that smiley above, and I was like, "Man, what an awesome goatee!".

Then I realized that it was a tongue with some of that fluorescent liquid poured on it. But no..

It had to be drool. Rainbow-colored drool. In my heart I still believe it's a goatee, though. #-o

:twss:

bbq. =P~

So I saw that smiley above, and I was like, "Man, what an awesome goatee!".

Then I realized that it was a tongue with some of that fluorescent liquid poured on it. But no..

It had to be drool. Rainbow-colored drool. In my heart I still believe it's a goatee, though. #-o

ROFL! :lol:

I wonder why :twss: doesn't show up in quotes... :-k

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Well, we can count to 1, and 2 now. \'

Wednesday was really busy for me... Got up, did some math homework, ate, drove to hockey practice, drove home from hockey practice, took a shower, went to youthgroup, and hit the sack. All in succession. :wall:

Anyway, I decided to attempt to merchant yesterday since I wouldn't be playing that much, so...

I got a good result, made 48k off of one item in F2P. First merchanting transaction, too. \'

Ah very nice goal ::' Gl with collecting all of the sapphires. What position do you play?

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Late gratz on 81! :)

:thumbsup:

Ah very nice goal ::' Gl with collecting all of the sapphires. What position do you play?

Thanks for the support, I'm quite versatille in hockey actually.. I play any position except goalie. \'

I probably could play goalie, but I have zip experience and I'm technically too high up (High School) to start playing in the normal games. :|

Do you also play hockey? ::'

good luck with crafting... I met you today with OTM and Anti...

peace,

Vann

Hey there Vann, thanks so much for the support, it was awesome meeting ya'. <3:

Thanks for buying my combat robes too. \'

weee!! gl on yur 99 craft goal pere!@ im definatly buying saph necklaces off u nxt time i go on!

Thanks for the support Cry! <3:<3:

83craft.png

\'

Missed the 2nd picture, but I can't craft anything new at 83.

Oh, and I got a hawt-pink emo haircut. <3:

I'll upload a picture later.

I'm feeling under the weather irl today so I'm meh. :thumbdown:

I've got 4.6k sapphire necklaces all ready to be traded over to the rogue if anyone's up to it. ::'

Well, today I rushed through the Christmas Event and Quest and enjoyed 'em both, the puzzles weren't too hard and didn't give me any problems. (Unlike the hoards of players complaining that it was impossible to get to room-7 of the quest..)

Afterwards I spent most of the day helping out people who asked me, and I helped a few friends out aswell.

I then learned of the "Equip Ice-Skates" glitch, which allowed you to walk around on the ice with full control, and I had some fun with friends doing that. Anyway, I have some new outfit pictures and an exp update: I'm 100k away from crafting full black d'hide! \'

emopinkwtiara.png

My emo/pink outfit with a tiara. The tiara glitched up the hair so I'm not as fond of it. Compare to:

Emopinkwotiara.png

Much better. Amirite? <3:

Santame.png

Otm lent me his Santa Hat for helping him during the event. <3:

[hide=Big HD Picture of 'The Rink']rink.png[/hide]

I'm going to go change my hair into a more 'Santa-ish' style, get a picture and then revert. It'll be up sometime. I might go back to crafting if I don't feel like ice-skating anymore. \'