Paw's Advanced Fake Making Tutorial

Sy_Accursed

Well thanks to Bloodvelds great guide to the basics found here

Many have learnt how to make the basic fakes.

However there is much more you can do in the world of fakes.

So after much self learning I have created this advanced Fake making Tutorial.

It skims over the basics once more (not in ANY detail), it it re does in detail is the chat box (since I had made my own template of tht before i knew about bloodveld's)

But it also includes info on updating the minimap, chat mode buttons & creating click menus

Also included is a pair of runescape fonts including the up-to-date 0 and the elusive w used in the main window whihc is different to that used by the normal font.

so without further ado I present it:

Click Here

Hope it helps some of you budding masters of fakes

EDIT:

It has come to my attention my webspace has currently died, I will try to get this bk up somewhere asap

Since most of the relivant info for the guide is in the images, I imageshacked em so uc an reach them here:

fakeextra1qb2.th.png

fakeextra2wv7.th.png

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It's...pretty good. Like mine, a step-by-step tut is a better idea. Also IMO posting an advanced tut is an oxymoron, as if you are good enough to use an advanced tut, you shouldn't need to use it at all.

Love the publicity though. 8) :lol:

EDIT: Although it's redundant (IMO), I was considering posting a master tut on my site, mine if I use some of your pics if I do? (Mainly the minimap colors) :wink:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

lol too true, but I got bored theres not muhc to do around here when u have no money to go newhere

And sure feel free to use it, I got lucky one of the screenies i sued for my fake had an item dropped on it and someone wearing a team cape (i put one on to get it)

Took a gd 10 mins of zooming thou to pick out the colours and patterns cuz they so darned small

but glad u like it

Have to say thou tht blooming w in the bold is annoying, but i made whole font file juts for it so get it right XD

and slef updated the 0 in the base font file

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

nice little guide i make fakes alot but never do anything with then :lol:

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

Hey great job. It took some time to understand how everything is. What I like is that it helps in the walk here screen thing. Well good luck in the future with this!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Oops made a little mistake:

fake15dj.png

fake15di.png

Best one^^

Found a little mistake, the chatbox texts aint following the "Welcome to Runescape" alinement. It's abit crooked.

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

fake15dj.png

fake15di.png

Best one^^

Found a little mistake, the chatbox texts aint following the "Welcome to Runescape" alinement. It's abit crooked.

And andrew still needs his moderator crown :roll:

record.jpeg

fake15dj.png

fake15di.png

Best one^^

And andrew still needs his moderator crown :roll:

Just wat I was gonna say

Should be more like this:

andrewzezimachat2sk.png

Plv6Dz6.jpg

• 3 months later...

yeah my wwebspace died for no reason.

I am hoping it will come bk up soon

If it doesn't I will try to repost the guide elsewhere

Plv6Dz6.jpg

images bk up in top post (click thumbnails for full ones of coruse)

Plv6Dz6.jpg