Ard's Gallery - Links removed for now

Ard_Choille

EDIT: Links appear to be broken. I'm removing thumbnails for now.

--------------

I figured it was time to bring this back to life. I've had artist's block for a while but am working to re-inspire myself. The first post is now up-to date with my deviantART page.

Overview:

My DeviantART pieces thumbnails are grouped together at the top with older miscellaneous pieces and signatures beneath them.

My latest fractal toy is Incendia and I hope to learn it's full capabilities. I love to play with new software and certainly want to try new things. It's really just a matter of having the time to focus on it. My signatures/images have predominantly been made using GIMP and Apophysis.

If you have a deviantART account and would like to leave comments on any of my pieces, feel free to check out my deviantART Gallery. I'm open to all advice, comments and tips.

Last updated 10/06/09

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like all of them except the lightsaber one (red streak on blue). Not much help, am I? :lol:

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Wow! Congratulations on moddification! (Not Modification... Moderator-ification) :P

Rofl - I was trying to think of a noun 'version' of becoming a mod too, but it didn't work out likes yours did. ;)

I like all of them except the lightsaber one (red streak on blue). Not much help, am I? :lol:

I agree. I like these two:

(10)

(11)

Probably the first one most. I like the font choice a lot and the background is great - but it needs something added to it, not sure what? Maybe a little more effect on the font?

sithbridgeay2.jpg

Thanks for the input on the new backgrounds. They are raw at this point, just put a name on to make them "mine" while I work them.

Funny thing. The modernish one is cropped from a photo I took on a cruise ship. The theming in the room was fantastic. Those are actually floor lights.

The water ones are cropped from pictures of our pool/spa...sans kids.

Yeh, I think they're asking for 350 USD (no idea what that is in GBP, despite being English... :lol: ) which is really disgusting... But I still have it. :lol:

Try scouting eBay for earlier and/or used versions... You can normally get some really good deals there. :lol:

I find the version 13 very good. Except that I think it could be a bit smaller, and the blured border together with the black dark frame doesn't fit too well. Or maybe the border just looks too standard "add border" feature, idk. Image, colors and text are great :)

.: Systemless :.

systemless.png