Lowest level with a skull sceptre?

TechHead7890

Well, seen anybody with this strange white staff? What is the Lowest Person around, weilding it? I have got it myself, and at 59 Combat it is quite a feat, 3 Trips to the 75 Ankous (in rs an k ou, or k's blocked) with lobsters, last Ankou and no lobs left I get the final bit of the skull. Note: There is no disease on level 3, no funny effects on level 2. But the Restore stats is good as the catablepon drains 2 levels a weaken.

scptreproof7iy.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, he's level 57 and has far better stats than me? Still I have 33 prayer which gives a boost.

33 pray er are 4 combat lvls and

that full addy means youhave at least 30def that add alot of combat too that 57 is 1 def and pray

Hmmm, lvl 3 using a cannon? Although getting 1 hitted would be a problem, as well as your cannon leveling you up, so by the end you wouldnt be lvl 3. In fact, unless you got after killing 1 of each monster you need, its probably impossible to get it at lvl 3.

run3furysigvo3.png

man how did u kill enough lvl 68's and 82's at lvl 35 to get that thing? im lvl 48 with alot better stats...altthough only 20 def and i cant kill enough to get the pieces

Why would you -want- that .. whatever it is?

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

I haven't seen anyone with the sceptre (except myself) yet...

But it's very probable that a level 15 somewhere should have it.

I got right skull part on a minotaur :-s

Anyway, I dunno if any of you think the same, but it's... pretty useless, isn't it? I mean, it's stats are friggin' low.

Still, It's a acheivment! :lol: And Me Vs Spartan (stats): Attack: Spartan, Strengh: Spartan, Defence: Me, HP: Spartan Ranged: Spartan, Magic: Spartan, Prayer: Me. Spartan Gets far more Wins than I, And my defence is 40-50... Fiddles with a calaculator.. Edit: Yep he's 57... I don't know why that would happen, but with piles more defence and prayer I'm definitely lvl 59.

Curious how you got that armour with no skills.... But good job :-k

thx but its called 'pure'

rune pure in making btw :wink:

#rs-brutality

07_8830.png

Conquer, but don't triumph.

Why would you -want- that .. whatever it is?

It's a acheivment and symbol you can defeat level 12-86 Monsters. It has Good stats for F2P a magic bonus and a tiddle of defence and crush. Free player's wilderness teleport (P2P can use Edgeville) so yea it's quite good..

Hmmm, all I'd have to do is get a friend and some super str. pots. Get my friend to get the monster to 3 hp or below and have him run off, then drink super and attack the monster. I could stay lvl 3 or 4 with it unless u need some lvl to wear it.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Hmmm, all I'd have to do is get a friend and some super str. pots. Get my friend to get the monster to 3 hp or below and have him run off, then drink super and attack the monster. I could stay lvl 3 or 4 with it unless u need some lvl to wear it.

ud have to kill monster more then half way to get the drop.

#rs-brutality

07_8830.png

Conquer, but don't triumph.

Look, this isn't such an achievement besides the fact it is very time-consuming. (No food necessary because if safe spots.) I have seen a level 11 with one which I think he got it from a friend. Oo, so hard to trade it.... Of course, any pure who can get this does have my respect. And to the topic creator: Try to look around the RS worlds and look for lower levels with scepters, there's a lot.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!