Short Hair on Girls

ForsakenMage

Seeing as there is a topic about long hair on boys, I thought it'd be fun to see how people felt about short hair on girls.

For me, my hair is somewhat short, but still covers my ears. Used to have it all the way down to halfway down my back. :| Let's jut say I sorta got upset when I saw how much hair was cut when it was done. >_<

Shorter hair I find is convenient though in that it dries faster so I can cut back on energy bills and buying more shampoo.

EDIT: D'oh. Hit submit early on accident. :oops:

EDIT #2: Wow... I really can't type in the morning. :P

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long hair ftw in general. I have to take short hare on a case by case basis lol, some styles look great and others not so much.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

To me, you don't have short hair. Short hair on a girl means less than 6" or so in my book.

As for girls with hair that fits my definition of short, I generally don't like it. There can be exceptions though, it is possible to have a short, feminine haircut. However there is also a length beyond which all styles seem masculine to me.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Guest XplsvBam

butch = no. I find that short hair styles are cool for maybe ten minutes, then after that I don't really like it.

Short hair on women, ive never had the pleasure of dating a woman with short hair, i tend to like hair on my women around their shoulders not bob like. Man i can go so many ways with a reply but im going to cut it at that. I dont wanna get banned :/

mine nice ( daught form the sister fomr mien mother ( i didnt know sure if thast was right typed) ) had her hair very very short cut and the painted green it looked good on her :)

but i dont think short hair fits to everybody

I love short hair on girls, as long as it doesn't look boyish. Keira Knightly in Domino for example, I like that style, and sometimes girls can pull off short [bleep]ey styles.

I guess I just like it because it's a bit different to girls all having long straightish hair.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Long, wavy, smooth hair is the way to go on girls IMO. I find it more attractive. Whenever I see a girl with short hair, I'm always wondering if it's a boy or a girl. When I find out it's a girl, it turns me off. Long hair is the way to go IMO :thumbsup: I just can't stop looking at girl's, with short hair, and not think they're a man :? Sorry, to all the girl's on this forum who have short hair, but I can't find that attractive at all. :wink:

EDIT: Shoulder length is long enough for me :wink:

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

I think it has to at least reach your neck, otherwise nuh-uh. Really really short (like, male short) is a definate no-no.

But what do I know? My girlfriend's hair goes all the way down her back. :lol:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Hair an inch long = looks butch to me, no other way to put it

Admin%20Edit:%20no%20rl%20images%20allowed%20~Alduron

Hair to the ears = No offence to the girls out there, but it seems like half of girls now have this due to convenience. Unfortunately it seems only like 20% can pull it off and still looks sexy. The rest look like this:

Hair to the shoulders = Can't really go wrong, to me this length looks good on everyone but if you hair is the typical brown and you do this without highlights or something it looks really plain.

Hair to the base of the shoulder blade = I have always liked this style on my lady friends. It's really feminine and if its silky smooth guys find it irresistible. ;)

Hair longer then that... = Looks medieval. <1% of girls can pull this off and look fantastic/exotic. The other 99% just look like Russian peasants from the 1800s. -.-

[Admin Edit: You cannot place peoples rl images in threads ~Alduron]

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Short hair on women, ive never had the pleasure of dating a woman with short hair, i tend to like hair on my women around their shoulders not bob like. Man i can go so many ways with a reply but im going to cut it at that. I dont wanna get banned :/

I AGREE! Women look hotter if they have longer hair. As the guy with tons of pictures said, LOOONG hair looks...bad. Although....Hallie Berry is a HUGE exceptions.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

i like long black hair

but my ex girlfriend had half long-short red hair wich was nice to =)

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

I have short hair but not a skincut. I'm trying to get my hair to look boyish (upto the ears then flipped up in a special way) and then combine it with an aliceband so it will look feminine.

Basicly I'm a tomboy fighting the typical black teenage girl image. And the people around me say short hair looks good on me so yeah ::'.

-Selbbub

6gefhqx.png

Cabbage owns, 'nuff said.

I LOVE short hair on girls. And with short I mean, milimetered. <3

I mean, you can always look up nasty looking girl to prove you're right. I could also post a picture of Natalie Portman with milimetered hair, and prove you all wrong. It depends on the girl of course.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I think, as a girl, that there's a fine line between too short and what looks good. Because I have a rounder face shape, I happen to look best when my hair just reaches my shoulders at its longest, with layers as short as about my nose.

Of course, I'm also getting less brave as I get older; back in middle school and high school, my hair was always some sort of red/auburn, but lately I've just been leaving it my natural honey-blonde color. I blame poverty.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

~Sam Levenson

Hair longer then that... = Looks medieval. <1% of girls can pull this off and look fantastic/exotic. The other 99% just look like Russian peasants from the 1800s. ugh

That made me laugh out loud :D

On topic, I prefer shoulder long hair,nothing shorder, shoulder high-shoulder blade high