Tip.It Times Presents: An Important Meeting Takes Place

Kiara_Kat

This week's Tip.It Times has been released. Feel free to discuss the article or post any comments. If you have any criticism, please make sure it's constructive! :D

An Important Meeting Takes Place

The Editor

In a room above the Blue Moon Inn, several shadowy figures are gathered. The shades are drawn tightly and a couple of large thuggish gentlemen are waiting outside the securely locked door to deter any loiterers from loitering here. A meeting...

Click here to read the rest of this article.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i liked it... if i were more active here or had been here longer... i could probaly figure out who the editor(s) is/are... but i realy don't care that much to know... so...

i like the part at the end the most... *pickpockets the gaurds*(even if he's f2p...)

dsigxj4.png

A nice big hint :P

Not that I really mind WHO the Editor is...

Will edit when I have finished reading.

Edit: GregEchinda6? :P

Confusing, haven't read the times for some weeks now...

this goves some more clues for who the editor is. It eliminates a few people listed: Kiara_Kat, biabf, ard_choille, hugh_mannity, vlad_the_old, saidinWoT, and albosky. It proves that there are at least 4 editors besides Kiara, and they all have better stats than Kiara. Could someone examine closely what easch editor says, and make clues strictly for that editor? And classify Lord_Gromit's original clue list to each editor. Ex: which editor is no where close to a 99 stat, etc.

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

Amazing article. Gives people like me obsessed with the original topic something to build on :D :-w

That tip.it times article was a nice break from the usual topics at hand...rule-breakers, future updates, scam attempts, etc.

This is really one of my favorite articles...Besides one of those first ones-the one about the Editor waking up in some strange place then being invited to drop items at a huge drop party in Falador (that one was great :thumbsup: )

Good job on this one, I liked the little Pink Floyd bit too..=P

122 F2P combat

I thought this was supposed to be a friendly community- and the mods were to help us, not to laugh at us :( ... anyway do you think that "Only about you ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ slacker!" was a reference to S1acker, the player, instead of an insult?

Kiss my axe.

I thought this was supposed to be a friendly community- and the mods were to help us, not to laugh at us :( ... anyway do you think that "Only about you ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ slacker!" was a reference to S1acker, the player, instead of an insult?

I was thinking the same thing, he is tip.it crew too, isn't he?

I just sort of let it go though...I'm tired of guesses :P we'll find out one day, don't worry :D

122 F2P combat

Nah -- probably just an insult. Look how they keep calling each other "n00b" :lol:

hugh_mannity.png

Awesome! loved the topic expecially saying my mate's name =)

Now i have to find out the world so I can go to the meeting eheh

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

Loved it especially since I was mentioned, who photoshopped me saying that? Can anyone link me to the page? :)

Great work - as usual :wink:

"...Maybe we should get oen or both of them to do guest editorial." :shock:

EDIT: Found the fake, lol, He messed up a bit of it. But say I was The Editor, would I go telling anyone?

sig5235ro7.jpg

Nah -- probably just an insult. Look how they keep calling each other "n00b" :lol:

Oh, nice observation... but the mod is trying to throw us off course AGAIN. But who knows... he could be telling the truth. We should all spam s1acker until he tells us.

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

Good thing you guys did'nt tell us who the editor is. That secret should be kept. By the way nice article :thumbsup:

You didn't actually think we would, did you???? :wink:

I thought this was supposed to be a friendly community- and the mods were to help us, not to laugh at us Sad ... anyway do you think that "Only about you ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ slacker!" was a reference to S1acker, the player, instead of an insult?

Aw come on, relax a little! That comment has nothing to do with the player S1acker, and everything to do with one character in the story calling another character lazy. Why do you read so much into one little statement that was supposed to be funny?

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

Now, are they telling the truth with all these clues, bluffing, double bluffing or even being really sneaky and just bluffing in the hope that we'll think that they're double bluffing? hmmm, the plot thickens... :-k

Good article BTW :thumbsup:

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.