Guide to Everything Fletching (Updated June 24th 2007) (AOW)

Karmastocracy

Guide originally posted 13 Oct 2006

Original discussion topic (can post replies): http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=552990

masterfletcherpicif1.png

~Highimpact1's Guide To Everything Fletching~

(To 80 Fletching and Beyond!)

Table of Contents

~Introduction~

1.0) For What?

1.1) Arrows

1.2) Bank Setup

1.3) Woodcutting

1.4) Benifits of BS

1.5) BS Round-Up

1.6) Crafting

1.7) Inventory Setup (Bows)

1.8) Stringing Your Bows

1.9) 3,2,1 Fletch!

2.0) Levels 1-10

3.0) Levels 10-25

3.1) Money vs. Time

4.0) Levels 25-40

4.1) Power-Fletching

4.2) Random Events

4.3) Things To Do

5.0) Levels 40-55

6.0) Levels 55-65

7.0) Levels 65-70

7.1) Turning Point

7.2) Decisions

7.3) Profit

7.4) Magic

7.5) Statistics

8.0) Levels 70-80

8.1) 80 And Beyond

9.0) Tricks of the Trade

9.1) Disclaimer

10) Closing Words

Quick Note~ If you want to find a certain section fast, just use Ctrl F, and type in that section's number code (Which is on the Table of Contents.)

~Introduction~

Well first of all, this is my first guide, so please don't flame if im not 100% accurate. I have tried the best I could :P . Im sure many people discard fletching, or have it as a backround skill, something to do when your bored one day perhaps. Well that was me back in the day, and now im here to tell you about this fun, profitable, rewarding skill! Why is it profitable you may ask? Fletching can be fun? What could possibly be rewarding about it? Well im going to answer those, many more, and guide you through this great skill with... err, this guide!

1.0) For What?

The very first question you should ask yourself. Wheather your a new recruit just off Tutorial Island, or a famed Mage, is what do I want with this skill? The main choice with this skill is if you want to get as much money as you can quickly, or if you want to work yourself up to being a master fletcher (Which in the long run, will earn you much more $$$). You have to know what you want to do before you start, as it will effect many of your decisions throughout this skill.

1.1) Arrows

As I have previously stated I would not be making a Bow/Arrow part to the guide, a Forum Member by the name of Snipercam7 wrote up an entire Arrow Guide portion! Here is Snipercam7's Guide to Fletching Arrows.

Introduction to Arrows

Arrows are a great way of making money using the fletching skill, even from level 45 fletching, and it can be combined with combat skill training at pest control or fishing / farming in catherby to really make it easy, I will outline the various methods below for fletching arrows...

Section 1

Running Around like a Headless Chicken

The First Steps

First off, you need headless arrows, these are made by obtaining feathers (see The Complete Guide to Leveling Hunter by Elessar3019 for Bird hunting, which will obtain many feathers quickly) and Logs from ORDINARY trees, and a knife, take a knife in your inventory, and equip an axe which you can use, then, begin cutting normal trees until you have 27 Logs, now use the knife on them, and cut them all into Arrow Shafts by right-clicking and selecting "Cut x" and typing in 27, you will obtain 405 Arrow Shafts, and 135 Exp (5 per cut log), this done, cut another 26 logs (remember that the shafts are taking up a space now, but since they stack this is not a big problem) and continue fletching away, now, I have never Hunted birds (I am hunter level 13 from Tears of Guthix) but, I assume that there will be trees that you can cut whilst bird hunting, which means that you can combine the two, although you will be making less shafts per inventory due to space for traps, and feathers, when you have the required number of Shafts and Feathers, then simply use one on the other, and you will combine 15 shafts with 15 feathers, gain 5 exp, and 15 headless arrows, continue making headless until all feather and shafts are used up. This done, you now need Arrowheads...

Method One

"The Pest Exterminator"

Go to Pest Control, see that fletching store, donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be afraid of it, go inside, and click Value x Arrowheads, notice the prices, very cheap, and now, right click and Buy 10, and value them again, WOW the price has not changed, this is a valuable asset for fletchers, as we can...

Step 1: Buy Arrowheads at low prices

Step 2: Bank or immediately attach to headless arrows

Step 3: Do ONE PC round

Step 4: Come back and buy again

Step 5: Continue cycle until you run out of money/ Headless

Method Two

"The FoodmakerÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Friend"

Go to Catherby, and Visit the fletching store, view the number of heads in stock, world hop until you find a world that has your preferred arrows at the following values

Bronze: 1gp each

Iron: 2gp each

Steel: 6 gp each (not confirmed, I am in school ATM so doing this from memory)

Mithril: 20 gp each

Adamant: 60 gp each

Rune: 200 gp each (ESSENTIAL if doing Rune arrows, but I prefer Method one for rune arrows)

Once you buy the arrowheads you require, or once the prices become more than half your selling price for the arrows (or the normal price you would buy them in at) then stop, and go plant some seeds, then go fish for a while (I usually do 3 inventories of swordfish), come back after this, and buy in again until you reach your max price again, and check crops, then continue fishing.

Method Three

"The Smithers Savior"

Now this method ties in with the Skill Spawn of Satan, Smithing, Smithing is one of the most expensive and boring skills to train, but combined with fletching you can make it cheap, make a profit and make it easier, this is done by simply smithing bars into arrowheads, requiring:

Bronze: Level 4, 1 Bronze Bar

Iron: Level 19, 1 Iron Bar

Steel: Level 34, 1 Steel Bar

Mithril: Level 54, 1 Mithril Bar

Adamant: Level 74, 1 Adamant Bar

Runite: Level 89, 1 Runite Bar

Note that I have never made Mithril and beyond, so I cannot give tips for those, but a quick word on Iron, make sure that you use a ring of forging to smelt these, as I despise waste.

Anyway, this requires Dorics Quest done, and if using iron, rings of forging...

Step One: Go to Falador West Bank, withdraw 1 Hammer, and the ore you require from the bank

Step Two: Run the ore to the Falador Furnace, and smelt all.

Step Three: Run to Dorics House and smith all ore into arrowheads until all Ore/ Bars have been used.

Section 2

A Fletchers Guide to Scamming Selling (Joke)

"Selling your Arrows"

I will run through the three main methods of selling arrows, in a little detail, but it should be acceptable.

Method One: To Adamanty and Before!!!

Yes, yes, a Bad/ Corny reference there, but MEH, this is a guide to selling to non members, and it only involves one thing, setting up a personal shop in world 1 in the varrock arrow store, in the little side room, have ALL your arrows in your inventory, and a good price to sell arrows at is listed below:

Bronze: 10 gp

Iron: 20 gp

Steel: 35 gp

Mithril: 55 gp

Adamant: 100 gp

These will ensure quick sale and good profits for Mithril and adamant, possibly steel too.

Method Two

"Pricing Pk'ers"

This involves one thing, and one place, Rune arrows, and Edgeville, World 18, simply stand in the bank, and look for Rangers buying rune arrows 400 each (if you use the pest control method this will double your money), or sell rune arrows 350 each, either way you still make good money

Method Three

"May the Forums be with you, young Jedi"

As the title suggests, this is fully based on the Runescape forums, selling at the prices listed in method One, and Rune arrows for 350 gp each. Not too difficult!

Goodluck in your Arrow-Making endeavors!

(This is marks the ending point of Snipercam7's guide)

1.2) Bank Setup

I have read up many different bank setups, and have tried loads of them. It mostly depends on the person, but the way I prefer is| Natures (Unless you have organized your bank, and already have a rune colum), Logs, Bows, Bowstrings | It is worth noting that I have this setup on the 2-4 line from the bottom (arguably you it's the same at the top) so that you can immediately take them, instead of having to scroll down.

banksetupve2.png

As you can see, I have it set up, so when I withdraw any of those, it goes straight back to the same place it opened up. I can see how many logs I've fletched, and how many unstrung bows I currently have. I can string easier, since the string and (u) bows are right next to each-other. Finally I can check how many completed bows I have made so far. I would recommend this setup as it is quick, and easy. (Please don't flame my editting.)

1.3) Woodcutting

Woodcutting is one side of Fletching. It is optional, and there are split views on it. Woodcutting is it's own skill, and there are lots of guides on it, but fletching is centered around this skill. If you trained woodcutting with fletching, or vise-versa, you train two skills which is better than one. This could be a great way to train either/or. There's a positive side that you train two skills, and can make money on both. It is also great money wise for fletching, because you wouldn't have to buy the logs. There's a couple drawbacks in this method though. For one thing, you have to only cut the logs which you need to fletch, so it could be slower than just training it separately. You also would probably train fletching a lot slower too, becuase buying logs is faster than cutting them. I think it's also a matter of what level you are when you start one of the skills. Ive decided that some levels, you should buy the logs, and some you shouldn't. This should allow maximum profit and xp.

1.4) Benifits of BS

Bowstrings are a mixed package. On one hand, stringing a unstrung bow gives you the same amount of xp that you get when you fletch the bow in the first place. On another hand getting the bowstrings either require you trying to find a bowstring seller, (although it's relatively easy now aday's, especially on the forums) and spending the money. Also stringing is not very hard thanks to the new string-all feature. It is worth the same xp as acually fletching though, and when you get up to be able to do the yew long/alching step, it is highly recommended (If not needed.)

1.5) BS Round-Up

There are many places in the world that have good places to gather up bowstrings. The most popular is probably the Seers flax area. Many people prefer this one because they don't know of any others, and because it is close to a bank & spinning wheel. You also don't need to complete any quests to use this picking area, and many people buy the flax/bowstrings in this bank.

seersflaxhq6.png

You start at the Blue Dot (Bank) and walk the green line to the Green Dot (Flax Field), you then pick a full inventory of flax, and walk along the red line to the Red Dot (Stringing Building). You climb the ladder in the building and you spin all your flax into bowstrings on the spinner. Finally you walk along the red line to the Blue Dot (Bank) to bank it, and start over.

Just because this is the most commen place to get flax/bowstrings doesn't mean it's the best. For example, Lletya (In the elven city) would have to be the best to pick flax. The flax field is right next to the bank! The spinner is also just 2 buildings away, making it awfully easy to spin all your flax into bowstrings quickly. However, you also have to have completed Regicide to have access to this area.

Alternatively, you could spin your flax in Lumbridge. The Bank is at the top floor, and all you need to do is to go down 1 flight, and spin your flax in the room next to the Dukes. This is probably the fastest way, because the Bank is so close. You also don't need to do any quests to use this method.

Another alternative is to earn the flax through a mini-game called Manage Thy Kingdom. To unlock this mini-game, you have to have completed the quest Throne of Miscellania, and for enhanced rewards (recommended) you have to beat it's sequel Royal Trouble. I am not an expert on this mini-game, only trying it a few times myself, but there are numerous guides upon it, and you might also want to check more of the player-made guides too.

1.6) Crafting

Crafting goes along with the bowstrings. If you decide to get the bowstrings, you have yet another choice. You can either buy all the bowstrings (Much quicker, recommended), or buy flax, and string it (Very slow, not recommended.) You of course, have the third choice of picking your own flax, then spinning it... but that's not a very good idea. If your fletching, and oh, say you need 1 more crafting level to do a cool quest, then should spin the flax, but for regular fletching, you definitely should try to buy the bowstrings.

1.7) Inventory Setup (Bows)

The inventory setup is pretty basic for cutting bows. All you need to do is equipt a knife and fill up all the rest of your inventory with logs, like so:

fletchinginvoww1.png

Then just use your knife on the logs, and make x (27). After you do that, you can just wait until you finish cutting all the logs. Then rinse, and repeat.

1.8) Stringing Your Bows

Thanks to the first ever "Game Improvements Project" Fletching got a much needed fletching update. Instead of having to click every single string to complete a bow, you can now use the String-All feature. Just use a string on bow, or vise-versa.

fletchingallna4.png

Thanks to this new feature, stringing is another easy way to get your fletching level up.

1.9) 3,2,1 Fletch!

Now that you know all the basics you are ready to begin fletching! Everyone needs a beggining, so get your knives sharp, and get ready to fletch! I'll begin this guide from level 1, so everyone at any level can pick up on it. Even if your a farther level, you might learn something usefull, however your of course welcome to just skip ahead to a part that might help you. (Quick find shortcut is Control F)

knifemp2.png

2.0) Levels 1-10

So your level 1 eh? The only thing so far you can make are arrows. You can make arrows out of regular trees (And it's worth noting, that you can ONLY make arrows out of regular trees.) Even though the full step of making an arrow is to cut a log, attach feathers to the arrow shafts, then attach a head, I suggest just making headless arrows until level 5. You can make as many as you want using just 2 inventory spaces (1 for shafts, 1 for feathers), becuase arrow shafts, and feathers are stackable. It will take around 388 headless arrows for you to advance to level 5, so that means you will have to cut 26 logs total (Since you make 15 arrow shafts per log.) You will also need 388 feathers, and all you need to do is to use the shafts on the feathers to make a headless arrow. Once you are level 5, start changing tactics and make short bows. You will need a total of 154 bows (154 logs, 1 log = 1 bow) to get to level 10.

oakpf4.png

3.0) Levels 10-25

Now from level 10 it's pretty simple. You have to cut 332 regular logs, and fletch them into long bows. There isn't much else you can do at this level. Once you do reach level 20 though, you will be able to make oak shortbows. This is the first new type of wood you will come across now. Oak's are an entirely different type of tree, and will require a level 15 woodcutting to cut. One of most noticable differences about oaks, is you will notice each tree will give much more than one log! Now you can stay at 1 tree for a longer time, getting logs faster. You should cut yourself 205 oak logs to fletch into oak shortbows.

oakmb3.png

3.1) Money vs. Time

By now you might have realized how many people are selling all types of wood. I would suggest against buying any until at least level 40 when you can make willow longbows. Anything under willows is (For me) way to long to spend on cutting that type, and anything over (except for maples) can get very expensive. You can do what you choose, but the purpose of this guide is to guide you, so I would suggest not to buy any logs... yet.

4.0) Levels 25-40

From level 25, you should continue to fletch the highest thing available to you, which is oak longbows. To give you an idea about how long it might take you until you get to willows, a rough estimate of 583 oak longbows. Once you hit 35, you can make willow shortbows (If you have the required woodcutting level of 30.) Willows are fun, becuase you can campout at only 2-3 and keep cutting down, fletching, dropping, and repeating that cycle. They give a good amount of logs each tree (Although it is random), and give good xp to fletch, and to cut. You will have to cut/fletch a total of 450 willows to get to level 40.

willowmt8.png

4.1) Power-Fletching

Since you have finally reached level 40, the real introduction to power-fletching can begin. Power-fletching can be if you buy lots of willow, then fletch your heart out. While expensive, it can make up for it in the long run (with the money you will make at a high fletching level.) Say you fletch 1k willow logs into (u) longbows. You would gain a wopping 41.5k xp. That would bring you up to level 47! (Hint- Most people buy a lot more than 1k logs when power fletching.) You can choose to do this, as it gives a lot of xp, but it can be difficult to make a profit while powerfletching. However if you bought willow logs for 24gp or less, cut them into longs (u) and sold them to the charter ships for 24gp you could break even or make a profit.

4.2) Random Events

When your fletching, or power-fletching, there is 1 main enemy. Randoms. Say your fletching, while browsing the forums, and you don't notice a random comes to you! You can get tele'd, poisoned (plant), or even killed! Either way it's not good for you, so you better watch out for randoms, and keep a close eye on your character.

4.3) Things To Do

Fletching/Power-fletching can bore you out sometimes. If you have stackes and stacks of wood that your fletching away, it gets pretty boring just repetively clicking. Want the xp, while doing something else? Then browse the forums! Check out updates, find that item on a datebase! Search a devious monster on the bestary. Whatever you want to do, there are ways of keeping yourself entertained while fletching!

5.0) Levels 40-55

From 40-50 is hard. Best bet is to cut willow longs until level 50, which will be around 2k willows. You could cut Willows in Draynor, because it is close to a bank, and with lots of willows. However, you may notice that the Draynor Willows are a very hot spot (So to speak.) There are always lots of people there, because the spot is so convenient. However, with the introduction of Barbarian Assault, you no longer are confined to this area! What does this Mini-Game have to do with Fletching you ask? Well, willows are a very important part of Powerfletching, and I am here to explain how you can take advantage of this new area. First of all, setup like you normally would cutting Willows. Light weight armor, axe equiped, & nothing in your inventory. The easiest way to get to Barbarian Assault is by using a Games Necklace, which will teleport you to the entrance. Once there you can cut the Willows, which are in this area:

barbassaultcs1.png

Then you can cut a full load and drop it off inside Barbarian Assault, at the drop box. This is where the drop box is:

dropboxlv0.png

(Mini-Map View)

dropbox2jo8.png

All you need to do is just cut, run inside and drop off in drop box, run back outside and cut again. The distance to the Willows-Drop box is the same as Draynor. You don't have to cut all once, but that would be the fastest method. Cut bank, cut bank. When you have enough, fletch in the bank. Once you do finally get 50 fletching though, congradulations! You can now make maple shortbows! Maple's are a very good tree with good xp. Cut maples north of seers bank, they are plentiful and not that far from a bank. You will need to cut around 1.3k maples to get 55 fletching.

maplecl8.png

6.0) Levels 55-65

You can now fletch maple longbows, which is a very nice achievement. You should keep on fletching near seers, as it is the best place to cut maples. This is a point in which many people choose to start power-fletching, and it's a good place to start. The choice is up to you, but it will take much longer if you vote to cut down nearly 5k maple logs, and fletch them to maple longbows. If you decided to start power-fletching at this point, you can buy 7k willows for 12-25gp on world, or 25-35 gp on forums.

7.0) Levels 65-70

Now comes the first trick in the joint. You have a fletching level able to fletch yew shortbows, so following by the guide so far you would think you would cut yews/buy yews and fletch shortbows until 70 right? Well think again. Yews are expensive, and I believe you should not do this, as you would lose a lot of money/time. Instead I would either power-fletch, or cut maple longbows for these last 5 levels, so you can reach the majestic fletching level of 70.

yewit0.png

7.1) Turning Point

Now that your 70 fletching, a whole new level of fletching opens up to you. You can acually make a good profit, and if you choose, raise your mage level. Instead of pouring money into the skill, you will start making money (If you do it right), and make faster xp than you have yet made (Probably.)

7.2) Decisions

Now here's where you can make choices. Method A is you buy 1k yew logs, fletch them (u), then sell them. Easy, and lots of money earned. Method B is you buy 1k yew longs (u), string them, then sell them (or alch them.) Again, good xp. Method C is you buy 1k yew logs, fletch them, string them, and then alch them (Or sell them.) You can get money, raise your mage xp, or fletching xp. Or Method D you could cut your own yew logs, fletch them, and buy/make your own bowstrings. Just keep in mind that this will level up woodcutting & fletching around equally, and will slow you down in leveling up fletching. In the long run this could hurt you, or help you; but the decision is up to you. Anyway you do it though, you basicly earn money. Pick wisely...

7.3) Profit

A lot of this goes back to section 1.1 where I asked you what you where doing this for. Obviously your choice decided whether you are still reading and doing this, and what you decided to do. But this is probably the biggest decicion you make off of that choice. If you go this the above method A, you can make a lot of money pretty quick. But if you do method C, and train carefully, you can rise up to levels where you can make even more money, even faster. I highly suggest you really think about your decision, for it is very important.

7.4) Magic

As I briefly mentioned, alching plays a big role in this. There is technicly a option D, where you buy 1k yew longs (s), and you alch them all (But that doesn't really have anything to do with you fletching, so I left it out.) But if you go with method C, you train 2 skills. This is the best way to train mage (at 55) in my opinion, becuase you not only train magic, and fletching FAST, but you also earn money while you do it! This is another great reason why fletching is important, and a way you get more than you bargained for.

magehs2.png

7.5) Statistics

Now it's time for some statistics (Yay)!:

---Items---

Yew Logs each- 225-250gp

Bowstrings each- 150-180gp

Yew longbows (s)- 525-575gp <--(Might not be entirely accurate)

Yew Longbow Alched- 768gp

Nature Rune- 250-350gp

---Xp---

1k Yew Longs- 75k Fletching xp

1k Stringing Yew Longs- 75k + ^ Fletching xp

1k Alching- 65k Magic xp

As you can see, you earn a good amount of money, and a bucket load of Fletching, and Magic xp.

8.0) Levels 70-80

Now that your level 70, it becomes a lot less of just working for your next levels (For some people.) It's a lot easier to just keep on using the A,B, and C techniques (As described in section 7.2), and you earn money/Fletching xp/Magic xp, the fastest. In terms of yews, you will need to Make/String/Alch a total of 8.4k Yews. It seems like a lot, but this time will acually go quicker than you think, and the only real hard part is to raise the money to do it for the first 1k. For help with this, just go to any number of money making guides on these great forums :) . Just keep using the money to buy more, and more yews/nats/strings and you will make more, and more, and more money.

8.1) 80 And Beyond

Now that your at level 80, there's not much more I can do for you. I myself am currently only slightly higher than 80 fletching, so it's time your you to choose your own path! I suggest you use the techniques that I have written. Drunkenmonka suggests that you should continue with yew longs, as they are much easier to buy, than mage logs. So continue working with this great skill, for money, for skills, and for Glory! 8-)

(In the Future...)

magichr0.png

9.0) Tricks of the Trade

That's most everything I know, but there are a few more tricks, such as:

~If you have completed the Rogue Trader Minigame, and have access to Ali's non-elemental runes, you can world hop, and buy lots of nature runes for only 225gp each! (This can take a little while though.)

~While some people would suggest a quiet bank to fletch, I like fletching in Seers bank, I usually talk to people, and look out for good deals :) .

~Try to find permenent sellers, it makes buying the items much faster!

~Always string in Castle Wars or the Culinomancer's Chest (Must have completed Recipe For Disaster.) They are both 1 click banks, and can save you LOADS of time stringing.

~For real quick selling to the general store, you can put all your items in note form, then put them into the 23 spot in your inventory. Once your in the selling screen, when you right click and click it sells 10 every time! This is great for when you want to sell loads of bows to the store very quickly.

~You can sell all of your willow longbows (u) at the charter ships for 24gp each, so if you can buy willow logs for <24 gp, you will acually break even or make a profit.

~There is an unofficial Fletching Guild on World 132, located in the Yanille Bank. (Thanks Cheesydude)

9.1) Disclaimer

~I am not telling anyone to do anything, I am merely giving tips, and trying to help/guide anyone who wants any assistance. I do not pretend to be a expert on this, but I am pouring all MY knowlede into this to share with everyone. If you don't like my guide for any reason, you are free to tell anyone including me about it, but I would appreciate if you suggested how I could make it better too. I am only level 83 fletching, and that is why I only tried to guide everyone up to 80 fletching, as I have no personal experience with anything higher. This guide is for "Tip.it" & "Guild of Elite Skillers" use only, and if anyone else wishes to copy, or recreate any part of this guide, they must ask me first. Every word, and picture was created by me, I did not take any part of this guide off of anyone else. This guide is for "RuneScape - the massive online adventure game by Jagex Ltd". All feedback is appreciated, and welcomed.

10) Closing Words

I hope everyone has the best of luck, and excels in this skill, and has fun Fletching! :P

saluteqx8.png

Fanreviews!

[hide]

A nice guide. I wish I'd read that when I started with fletching.

Great guide, beside a few typos and grammar errors its excellent.

Very nice guide.

Great guide.. detailed, complete, well layed out, looks nice. Might be a little too much to read and soak in for new players, but definitely AoW material.

thx to ur guide i got my fletching from lv 1 to 35 in one day!

I give it a 10/10 guide my friend :thumbsup:

Great Guide!

great guide must have taken a while

great guide!

lol the second i read that nats for 225ea i teled to Al-Kharid

great guide :thumbsup:

Very nice job!

20/10

omg ur guide is so perfect i can't even flame it 10.1/10! GREAT JOB!

This is by far the best guide ive ever read. VERY VERY VERY nice.

:shock: This is such a good guide.

I mean not good but the best guide I have seen in a long time.

10/10

nice comprehensive guide, makes it seem easier and more fun than usual.

high impact, u rule so much. using your guide i bought willows 30 ea and got lots of it back from charter ships. i also used the 23rd slot for very fast selling, and tonight, i am only 30k exp from 70 fletching with 1k willows left in my bank! EDIT: I GOT THE LEVEL!!

woah i've read this guide like 4 or 5 times and every time i read it i want to get my fletching up more, but thus have not started yet because i shallst wait until do some extreme powerfletching from 65 - 85.

Nice guide, i thought it was just going to be HOW you make the bows. But it has all the extra money schemes and stuff :D

love this guide... 2 waaaaaay up

Somehow I havn't seen this, but it's an awesome guide! :)

To everyone who wants 70+ Fletching, it's totally worth it.

Thanks a million!!

This is an awesome guide! I'll be using it to get my fletching very high!

Very good guide, very detailed and informative. Great Job.

Really awesome guide man. I think it is one of the most organized guides ive ever seen. Great work.
[/hide]

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."