Random Event Item Return [75 Supporters]

rsoxfan3

I just lost my freaky forester hat because of dying. I was very upset and i want Jagex to put a random event returner in the game...

Idea #1

Like always, have Diango in Draynor give them back. He would be a very likely candidate.

Idea #2

There could be a money fee involved. To get it back you would pay a fee of 100-10000 gp, depending on the item.

Idea #3

Another idea would be a monster drop. You would randomly get it back by killing a random monster. For example, You lost your freaky forester hat like me, you go training on some monster, and there it is after you kill it. I know this is a long-shot because of the randomness, and maybe too much for the game code to handle.

Idea #4(shadowcheval)

For members, it could appear in the toy box if you own a house. This is where holiday items respawn if you lost them, so why not random event items?

Idea #5(ShadowClawe)

Have a place where you can teleport to the random event npc's and ask for the stuff back.

Idea #6(kelbri)

The next time you get the random event, the character will give you back the stuff that you lost... if you do more than usual... Like instead of doing 5 pushups, 10 situps, and 5 starjumps (or whatever it is), you have to do double that. This is so that you can't just get it back as soon as you loose it, you have to get the random again... It requires more work.

# of supporters------75

1)PKERZ3

10)flavaflav

20)elmo_killer6

30)pink

40)deyan2

50)roguecow1

60)frogg91

70)gibsocam

Lastest supporter---heavyc1

SUPPORT SIGNATURES

randomeventsupporttz9.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=614595&start=0][img=http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2765/randomeventsupporttz9.png][/url]

BY PINK:

supporthisox7.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=614595&start=0][img=http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/1931/supporthisox7.gif][/url]

TY so much for this one!

supporthisox7.gif

GUESS WHAT? The RED SOX and PATRIOTS are awesome, and there is nothing you con do about it.

CURRENT GOALS: Smithing 42/50...Fishing 47/50...Magic 35/33 Completed!! ...Attack 40/40 Completed!!!

I bought bgs 29.1m 3 days ago, sold yesterday at 30m (for those who are mathematically challenged: 800k profit).

Insane epic fail....

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

support very highly! (R.I.P. Camo legs! :( :cry: :boohoo: )

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

wow, i didn't know this many people would like the idea.

I just about killed myself for loosing the freaky forester hat... :evil:

supporthisox7.gif

GUESS WHAT? The RED SOX and PATRIOTS are awesome, and there is nothing you con do about it.

CURRENT GOALS: Smithing 42/50...Fishing 47/50...Magic 35/33 Completed!! ...Attack 40/40 Completed!!!

I bought bgs 29.1m 3 days ago, sold yesterday at 30m (for those who are mathematically challenged: 800k profit).

Insane epic fail....

Support, I lost some of my mime outfit the other day so the next time I had a mime I got the cloths back not a new emote! *runs off and mimes crying*

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

I support, idea 3 is best i think, with that you have to do something for it to

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

i like the idea and whats moster? you meen monster?

ahh the irony

lol...very funny =D> :lol:

supporthisox7.gif

Insane epic fail....

i like the idea and whats moster? you meen monster?

ahh the irony

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On topic: Great idea!! This would really free up some bank-space.

bump :thumbsup:

supporthisox7.gif

Insane epic fail....

Guest ShadowClawe

yes, I totaly agree with this!!!

What I think is maybe they should have the frogs or drill demon set up somewhere and if you got items from them before, then you can talk to them and get it back... its a good thing if you die you dont lose random event emotes =)

Maybe theres like notches somewhere on the settings tab (or Idk wherever) and if you get clothes from an event, it unlocks that notch. Clicking on the notch will teleport you to the NPC's campout. And of course to prevent people from getting thousands of them there should be a destroy option for the clothes :D

Oh yeah and of course you cant perform the teleport while in combat :wink:

~Shadow

:thumbsup: Bump :thumbsup:

don't let the thread die...

supporthisox7.gif

Insane epic fail....