Mitsubishi64's Fake Gallery -- 14 fakes so far

LeonardMart

Someone suggested to me about making a gallery with all the fakes I had made so far... So, why not?

And I will soon add more! And anyway it's nice to have all my fakes in one single post :lol:

They are in a more or less chronological order, but most are a modified and corrected version. They're the same screenshots but with better text and that stuff.

I have seen many people around the gallery asking how to make fakes. To help them, i reccomend checking this tutorial, Bloodveld's famous fake tutorial:

Click here for Bloodveld's Fake Tutorial

Enjoy, and don't forget to laugh!

A simple chatbox, but it has its charms. it wasnt my first one, i just dont remember when i made it...

farmingchatboxhm7.png

My very first one. It's corrected, don't forget. The original was horrible lol! The minimap is hand-made as I am f2p now and can't get a good screenshot of that part of the world, the original didn't have minimap

ogrefakess9.png

The second one and my favorite ::' still makes me smile. Almost no edits, but i had made one earlier that was horrible so i made a new from scratch. Also this one made me earn the beautiful underbanner in my sig ::'

mobyqueenfakeum3.png

Another one from the FOTW, but not that great. Still it has a little bit of humour.

demonhunterfakeyi8.png

I think no-one or very few people have seen this one, it was in a thread that got locked (not my fault!). The eyes are a bit off, but oh well.

salamanderfakeqo2.png

This is the first fake I made as a f2p. That explains the fire blast and no wave. But i managed to get a good picture of a Sara strike somewhere else to make this fake what it looks like now.

statuefakech1.png

Anyone did the easter event 2006? did you see that weird bird laying the easter eggs? He's actually an impostor!!! The Falador farm chickens lay the easter eggs!

This fake is the only one i have never edited so far. So it was and so will it be!

easterfakewe4.png

Hehehe if you are observant enough you will notice that this scene was seen in LOTR before...

ringfakegf9.png

Dang! Thats a nasty chatbox!

discussionchatboxfv4.png

Russian Reversal YAY!

russianchatboxoz7.png

Booooh macroers!!!

autoerfakeyd2.png

A very traitorous portal indeed...

skeletonsfakeay6.png

...would you think that I have some self-esteem?

godfakehy0.png

Ok this fake is dumb but it is funny as it is dumb... aint it?

pyramidfakeji4.png

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

I really like them, especially the "grab" one and the "Queen" one.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• 4 weeks later...

I like the autoer one... :)

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one too... But it blocks crap, so...

Lovin the skeleton one, and the LOTR one, they both made me laugh :)

Good job.

215/245 Quest points...Almost there

Oh, but they keep making new quests that I'm missing a stat for, so thats 245 QP.