~~ The Beginners Guide To 63 Hunter ~~

SomeWelshGuy

VERSION 2 RELEASED! Click Here to View

[hide=View Version 1 Anyway]thebeginnersguideto63huzj7.png

Notes

Warning: This is a very long guide, if you want to find something in particular, try using [Ctrl]+[F] to find it.

This guide contains many pictures, which may not be the best for dial-up or slow broadband users.

All the pictures were taken by me and all the maps from the RuneScape Official World Map, which were edited by me in Photoshop. Oh, and yes, I made the banner myself :P

Introduction

After looking at many guides for Hunter on the forums, I found loads of great information, although I had to look at all of them to find the right tricks. This guide shows you all the possible ways of getting to 63 hunting, and where to go from there.

Notes before reading

Yes, I know I have a low post count, I know I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have a breathtakingly high hunter level, and I know there are many hunter guides out there. This is my first ever guide, and I would greatly appreciate any constructive comments, and would also like to see ways of improving my guide. If you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have anything good to say, donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t say it, you can criticise my guide by all means, but donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t flame me.

Now thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s over, on to the guide:

Starting Out

Everyone has to start out somewhere, so this is where it all begins. You need to make your way to Yanille, and visit the hunter shop. There are many ways of getting there, including:

Walking - By using the world map, navigate your way there. Remember, if you are a low level, you might want to avoid the ogres that sometimes wander near Yanille.

Ring of Duelling - If you own a ring of duelling, right click it and select the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅRubÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

tbh, you need to show only the fastest ways to 63. meaning, keep falconry and dump all the other methods. and, suggesting chincompas at level 63 isnt a good idea, most worlds are full with hunters and people at lv 63 just plain cant compete.

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

Thanks everyone :)

tbh, you need to show only the fastest ways to 63. meaning, keep falconry and dump all the other methods. and, suggesting chincompas at level 63 isnt a good idea, most worlds are full with hunters and people at lv 63 just plain cant compete.

Yea, that's what a lot of guides tell you, but not everybody likes the Falcons, and I wanted to show people all the possible ways, even if they take that little bit longer.

And I'm only level 63 hunting, and I'm doing Red Chinchompas perfectly fine. Just search around for a while, and you'll find a good, empty world. This guide just tells you how to get to 63, what you do from 63 onwards is entirely up to you, Chinchompas are just a famous example of what you can do.

And to the poster above, glad I could help :)

redsalamandersmapfg5.jpg

Key

Orange Route - Spirit Tree

Red Route - From Ardougne

Blue Route - Fairy Ring

Orange Route - Castle Wars

Castle Wars Route Is In Green :-s

Wesleyao.png

Drops- GWD: Bandos - Solo Tassets, Solo Shard 1, Solo D spear, Chest on CS

Armadyl - Hilt on CS

Metal Drags - 5x Legs 3x Skirts

Barrows -Lost count

DK's - 1 Axe 1 Berserker Ring

[MAP]

Key

Orange Route - Spirit Tree

Red Route - From Ardougne

Blue Route - Fairy Ring

Orange Route - Castle Wars

Castle Wars Route Is In Green :-s

Thanks for pointing that out. Typo #-o

I think this guide is pretty good. When I turn my hand to Hunter I'll take a look at this guide.

I don't know of your experience of catching anything over lv 33 as your sig suggests, but I think you may be better credited for the guide if you were lv 63 or over.

Sorry, my signature just got mucked up for some strange reason.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice guide, thought out and researched.

One suggestion: In the places that list "Fairy Ring" as an option of transportation, you could add what the code for each location is. If you don't know, just use Tip.it's Fairy Ring Map.

Good job overall =D

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

Nice guide, thought out and researched.

One suggestion: In the places that list "Fairy Ring" as an option of transportation, you could add what the code for each location is. If you don't know, just use Tip.it's Fairy Ring Map.

Good job overall =D

Thank you :)

Also thanks for the suggestion, I have put most down, although I will add the remaining codes later today.