Lewagold2's Guide to Agility! (WORK IN PROGRESS)

lewagold2

Lewagold2's Guide to Agility!

Have you ever wondered what that little stick guy on the skill menu's purpose was? Have you ever wanted to regain run energy faster than others, even on free worlds? Have you ever wanted help with this, all in one special package? If you said Yes to any or all of the questions, you're in the right place. If you said no to all of them, then go away before ipoke you viciously with my cursor. Anyway, let's get started!

Why train Agility?

-You can reach areas faster with the help of shortcuts

-You can reach areas that were inaccessable to you before

-You regain energy faster on both members and free worlds

-You can get that 56 for Regicide

-You can get that nice blue cape!

Starting off:

At the beginning there will be only one course nfor you to do. Lucky for you, you can't fail it. So, make your way to the Tree Gnome Stronghold. Go northeast until you see the course. Not much help can be given here, as not much help is nessicary. Just go in this order:

Log Balance

Net Climb

Tree Branch Ladder

Rope Walk

Tree Branch Ladder 2

Net Climb 2

Pipe Crawl

After doing this 1 time, you'll level up! but to reach 30 to open up other options, you'll have to complete it 156 times. This may seem daunting, but it is easier than it seems. Now, after reaching 30 you must make a choice: Continue to 35 here, taking an additional 105 laps, or go to either the Agility Pyramid or the Penguin Course. My advice? Continue here until 35. But, since this is a complete guide, I'm going to have to explain all of the courses. *Sigh*

Getting Tougher:

Let's start with the worst choice: The Agility Pyramid

I never used it, but you may want to, so... oh well. The pyramid is very deep in the desert and far from a bank, so not very ideal. Only medium to high levels should attempt this. the fastest way there is to do a chain-carpet ride, from the pass->Pollivineach->Sophanem, then go north. You should be wearing Desert Robes and bring some waterskins to last longer.

GUIDE IN PROGRESS-WILL ADD MORE LATER

Lewagold2Sig2.jpg

^Clicky for Q Cape Blog^

MY SIGGIE AND BANNER SHOP

Oh, by the way mate. I personally did Toy mice to 35 agility. You might want to put that in there as it isn't your only option at level 1.

Nice xp.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I got too bored to use the agility course or toy mice, so I quested to around 38 agility, then used the barbarian outpost to 42, then I used the arena to 52 (or whatever the wilderness course is).

Good start. but TOY MOUSE is FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive exp at lower lvls, but as you hit 30+ its becomes obsolete

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

rofl this may sound kinda idiotic but brimhaven is also good at level one and also 20+. I got form 1 to 20 just doing the obstacles in there that i could and boom,level 40.Then i just quested to 55 got 56 at wildy and i was done.

I would disagree with the agility pyramid. If you decide to do it, bring Desert robes, around 10 cakes and 10 water skins. Cakes are good because the max damage a trap can do is around 10 and the lower your health, the less damage you take so you can have an easier time controlling your health. After the first few runs, you can change the cake to water skin ratio to better fit your standards. I found this to be a very fast way to level my agility but I don't know about others.

Cant wait to see this guide... I plan on using it if its good... Right now im only 54 agility... Im 98 combat and havent done regi lol... i can do with agility pots... but rather not waste space... so hurry up and finish it... jk take your time and make it good... again I look forward to see it when its complete

Shawrty4

PS if you can remember could you pm me when its done... Ill be checking back everyonce in a while but a pm would help thanks

Shawrty4.jpg

Thank you Yaff2 for the amazing sig and avvy

My suggestion is to write your guide in Notepad. It doesn't have a spell check, and it's all plain text. Just write the guide with all the coding included; when it's finished,just copy and paste it into a new post.

I'm looking forward to this guide, as 99 Agility is one of my long-term goals.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

99 Agility is one of my (very) long term goals and any ideas as the best ways to do it or good ways to break the monotomy of one course constantly.

I'm 70 at the moment and just went Gnome > Barb > Agility Arena > Wildy to 75 then heading to Ape Atoll.

But an extensive guide with infomation about ALL the courses and ways to level will be good. Can't wait :)

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15