|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~

BlogBanner2.jpg

.:Table of Contents:.

0.0 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Most Recent Level.

1.0 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Greetings.

2.0 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Character.

3.0 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Statistics (updated weekly)

4.0 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Goals.

5.0 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ 99 Runecrafting Project

6.0 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Level Archive.

7.0 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Random Screenies.

8.0 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Conclusion.

0.0 Most Recent Level.

Operator83Fishing.jpg

1.0 Greetings.

Greetings, and welcome to my thread. Encompassed in this post are my goals and achievements throughout my career of Runescape. I hope you find my ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅblogÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a VERY long and bumpy road ahead of you (trust me.) :wink: , but I'm sure yuo can do it, just don't switch off to another goal at halfway? :-w

Thank you for the encouragement. And I hope not to switch off of this goal. Woodcutting was pretty much the only skill I worked on for a year, so it was pretty boring when I started.

Thank you! <3:

EDIT: Operator71Fishing.png

good luck are you going for 99?

I would try lobster because there faster experience and cooking experience and there easyer to sell then swordies and tuna.

come down to world 99 fishing guild ill be there forever add me

Fisher 4 lyfe.

tinyslamHYT.png

86,674 to 99 cooking

36,414 to 99 fishing! (7/31/10)

awesome i fish to! im going for 99 are you too?

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

good luck are you going for 99?

I would try lobster because there faster experience and cooking experience and there easyer to sell then swordies and tuna.

come down to world 99 fishing guild ill be there forever add me

Right now, I just finished the Shilo Village Quest, and am using us a good 11k feathers. But I'll come join you sometime when I get bored. :D

awesome i fish to! im going for 99 are you too?

I hope to reach it to 99 someday. I want it as my first 99! Good luck on 99 yourself. You are much closer though. :P

good luck with your goals! wish you all the best <3:

Thank you! <3:

good luck \:D/ :thumbsup:

Thanks bud!

----

In other news, just completed Shilo Village Quest. Now burning 11k feathers or so! (I know, terrible QP count. I hate quests. :P)

ShiloVillageQuest.png

I hope to reach it to 99 someday. I want it as my first 99! Good luck on 99 yourself. You are much closer though. :P

---

In other news, just completed Shilo Village Quest. Now burning 11k feathers or so! (I know, terrible QP count. I hate quests. :P)

ShiloVillageQuest.png

Awesome maybe we can meet up some time. I have about 10k feathers i dont need if you neeed them.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

Awesome maybe we can meet up some time. I have about 10k feathers i dont need if you neeed them.

Maybe so. :)

And I would much appreciate the feathers. It would get me some fast fishing exp. ::'

Add me and we'll figure something out. And if you want to talk, just say something.

Btw, if you are kind enough to donate the feathers, I'll make sure to screenie it and put it in my blog. :XD:

yes verry verry verry bad quest point count but good luck on your goal to 99 fishing maybe you should do a few quests so you can fish monks as they are great xp at higher lvls(they actually give more xp than sharks :shock: )

13zwenn.png

yes verry verry verry bad quest point count but good luck on your goal to 99 fishing maybe you should do a few quests so you can fish monks as they are great xp at higher lvls(they actually give more xp than sharks :shock: )

Hehe, I realize you are a master quester.

Yeah, I really want to be able to fish monkfish, but the quest required for the place requires 100 quest points and some other stuff. And I really dislike quests. But, I plan on getting over it.

Thanks for the advice! <3:

---

Edit:

Operator72Fishing.png

Good luck! It's a lot of hard work and in the higher levels it seems easier to quit. Stick with it and you'll be fine =] Now once i get a lvl in fishing, i got get a slayer lvl, to break things up.. I know its a bad idea.. But i have a short attention span lol. Might see you in shilo some time then lmao. \' :thumbsup:

Good luck! I'll see you when we both have fishing capes :shock: \' :ohnoes: :thumbsup:

auburnfury.png

Good luck! It's a lot of hard work and in the higher levels it seems easier to quit. Stick with it and you'll be fine =] Now once i get a lvl in fishing, i got get a slayer lvl, to break things up.. I know its a bad idea.. But i have a short attention span lol. Might see you in shilo some time then lmao. \' :thumbsup:

Good luck! I'll see you when we both have fishing capes :shock: \' :ohnoes: :thumbsup:

Thank you. I am just feeling the effects of being bored. But I know I will make it. Hopefully I'll see you in Shilo sometime.

Indeed, we will both have fishing capes. Good luck to you as well. <3:

yes good luck! Hopefully if you stick at it, you can manage a level a day until you hit the 90's :/

With school and everything, it is almost impossible for a level a day. Only if I play for a couple hours on the weekdays. But I can't wait to get to 90.

Thank you very much.

A fellow fisher.. We don't see many of those any more. No one seems to want to do the work, they want to get 99 cooking/fletching, or a 99 they can buy. Pathetic.

I respect you for deciding to make fishing your first 99, and I truly hope that you finish this goal.

Yes if you're wondering, I love fishing and have made the same decision as you, and am in the process of making it my first 99.

If you feel like it, click my link in my sig and drop me a comment.

Good luck with this, stay focused, and keep your head up.

sunshineef4.jpg

3,331st to 99 Fishing - 9-18-07 | 25,851st to 99 Cooking - 10-6-07