Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3

wouterblogunderconwithtreefinishedp.jpg

Thanks Mcneilp for making the banner \'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Introduction~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, I'm Wouter, I'm 17 years old, born 19th januari 1992 and I live in the Netherlands. I have a little brother who also plays runescape.

I've been playing on this account since about easter 2004. My friend introduced me to the game and I quite liked the look of it. I've been free to play most of the time but have been member in summer vacations and such.

My music taste varies a lot. Pop, rock, punk, trance, you name it. As long as the lyrics aren't being screamed and something other than random accords are played, I'll like it.

It took quite some time for me to find out about tip.it, and I didn't join the forums much later after I found out about it. I've been far more active on the blogscape forums than any other forum and love it.

This is my blog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~my stats~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my stats at the start of this blog:

statsbegin.jpg

(6 november 2007)

and my current stats:

wouter828.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~My Goals~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course there's no point to a blog if there aren't any goals :wink:

So I've split them into the short term and long term goals depending on how much I focus on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Completed Goals~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wouter828.png

Wouter828.png

Wouter828.png

Wouter828.png

Wouter828.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Short Term Goals~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the moment, this is what I'll be focussing most on:

wouter828.png

Just an awesome level to have, you can hurt all monster, get all slayer drops and it's a skill level to be proud of.

I'm not sure whether I'll do it in one go or have some breaks and do other skills.

wouter828.png

wouter828.png

wouter828.png

These are my melee goals while getting 90 slayer. I'm trying to achieve 90 attack and strength first so the last few levels of defence will go a bit quicker. If I achieve them all before 90 slayer I'll probably train attack for a while.

wouter828.png

The last level stat I need to get to 70 to have all 70+'s across the board. I just really hate spending money XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Long Term Goals~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wouter828.png

This is one of my favourite skills. I like the cape, emote etc. I would really like to get it. Not sure on the method though and I don't want to spend all my cash on it.

Long way to go so this is going on the long term list ;)

wouter828.png

99 magic. An awesome 99 since the cape looks nice and I think it is well respected. I'm at 95 at this moment so I'm already on my way there. I'm thinking Mage Training Arena and monsterhunting as main training methods.

wouter828.png

When I can't actively play I usually just fish at the Piscatoris fishing colony getting it up to around this level.

wouter828.png

1900 down, the lovely 2000 coming up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pictures~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The achievements~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

99fm.jpg

99 firemaking as of 07-07-07

99wc2.jpg

99 woodcutting as of 10-11-07

99fletch.jpg

99 fletching as of 17-12-07

Questpointcape21juli.png

99 questing as of 21-07-08.

99defence.png

99 defence as of 03-01-09.

99attack103-05-09.png

99 attack as of 03-05-09

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bank Pictures~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOB08-05-08.png

Best of bank 08-05-08.

bankpic03-01-09.png

Bank of 03-01-09.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Clues~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[hide=level one]cluelvl1-1-1.jpg

cluelvl1-2.jpg[/hide]

[hide=level three]cluelvl3-1.jpg

cluelvl3-2.jpg

cluelvl3-3.jpg

cluelvl3-4.jpg

cluelvl3-5.jpg

cluelvl3-6.jpg

cluelvl3-7.jpg

cluelvl3-8.jpg

cluelvl3-9.jpg

cluelvl3-10.jpg

cluelvl3-11.jpg

cluelvl3-12.jpg

cluelvl3-13.jpg

cluelvl3-14.jpg

cluelvl3-15.jpg

cluelvl3-16.jpg

cluelvl3-17.jpg

cluelvl3-18.jpg

cluelvl3-19.jpg

cluelvl3-20.jpg[/hide]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dagannoth Kings trips~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, when I am bored I usually go kill some dagannoth kings. I had a berserker ring drop on my first trip and have been hooked ever since.

These are the trips and the stories which go with them. The first 19 or so trips are not all complete. I remember some only vaguely and I can't track the stories because they got wiped when the forums changed. So some data isn't correct but the bigger part of it is.

Dk trip 1:

First trip to deekays and I was a bit nervous. Stilly had agreed to teach me only if the first one to get a drop would teleport straight away. Well, I was the first to get a drop and I didn't mind teleing one bit.

dktrip1.jpg

Dk trip 2:

Trip was originally planned as a solo but Blak convinced me to take him after we made Stilly solo hybrid. Blak had to teleport early but he stayed long enough to get his share.

dktrip21.png

dktrip22.jpg

Dk trip 3:

Duo mage trip with Ninja Biff, Hephaistos was the hybrid. Trip was dry for him. We got some nice drops, so a splendid trip for the both of us.

dktrip31.png

dktrip32.png

Dk trip 4:

Duo mage trip with Dark Sideus4. Stilly introduced us to eachother. She was also the hybrid at this trip. Took a while for us to get a drop, Dark almost had to leave but rex couldn't just let her leave without a present.

dktrip4.jpg

Dk trip 5:

Second hybrid trip ever. This time with Stilly ( first wasn't recorded, it was with Bravenob and I died a nooby death). I was a bit nervous, and that's an understatement. But Stilly was a good teacher. Again it took a while but eventually we got a drop from Prime.

dktrip5.jpg

Dk trip 6:

Solo mage trip. Ended up dry...First dry trip after 6 trips.

dktrip6.jpg

Dk trip 7:

First trip together with Dragondan Ro with Stilly and Digitor hybridding. Was a good trip, enjoyed it although we messed up a few times (Dragondan was a bit rusty). Good trip in the end though, had fun.

dktrip71.jpg

dktrip72.jpg

Dk trip 8:

Duo hybrid with Stilly and Dragondan maging.. Was messy as usual. No drops so that's the second dry. Dragondan got a berserker ring.

dktrip8.jpg

Dk trip 9:

Another duo trip with Stilly. Dragondan maging again. Got a nice red axe and that's that. Dragondan got another berserker ring.

dktrip9.jpg

Dk trip 10:

Duo hybrid trip with Stilly. Went well, just one drop and a measly one at that but it covered the costs. Stilly had to leave cause she ran out of supplies so that meant the end for me aswell.

dktrip10.jpg

Dk trip 11:

This trip started out as a duo mage with Dragonkng, little did I know that it would be a lengendary trip XD . Dragonkng had to leave for a while when we were about to enter so me and the hybrid entered early. Something went wrong with the hybrids and they had to go up again. That was when I got the first axe of the trip. Dragon logged back in and I went back up to meet with him and the hybrids. We entered again together. All went well after that, no complications. Eventually Dragonkng ran out of supplies and teled. Ten minutes later and I get the second axe of the trip followed by a third at the end. Awesome trip!

dktrip111.jpg

dktrip112.jpg

dktrip113.jpg

dktrip114.jpg

Dk trip 12:

This trip became a solo. It became a bit hard to find someone willing to duo after my triple-axe-supposed-to-be-duo-trip. I didn't mind though. Lasted a good while and got a well earned axe.

dktrip12.jpg

Dk trip 13:

Duo mage trip with Cheesydude I think. Was a pretty good trip except from Cheesy lagging like a bumpy road. Rex didn't agree with giving my partner a share again so solo axe it was (sorry Cheesy).

dktrip13.jpg

Dk trip 14:

A duo hybrid trip with Stilly. Was a bit scared it would end with only the first drop but eventually we got a second drop.

dktrip141.jpg

dktrip142.jpg

Dk trip 15:

This trip was a duo mage with Bladechen after he asked me to teach him. Stilly and Digitor hybridded. Blade had to teleport early and of course the axe came after he had...

dktrip151.jpg

dktrip152.jpg

Dk trip 16:

Another awesome trip which was a solo trip (this time purely). Lasted a highscore in spells for me. Started with 1500 and stopped with 44 cause I was out of supplies. Loved it.

dktrip161.jpg

dktrip162.jpg

dktrip163.jpg

dktrip164.jpg

Dk trip 17:

Duo mage trip with Scorpaeon. We only got one drop and it wasn't a very good one but atleast it put an end to Scorp's dry streak. I stayed a while after Scorpaeon till the last four casts but Rex just wouldn't give up any more drops.

dktrip17.jpg

Dk trip 18:

Solo mage trip. Didn't stay as long as I would've wanted but I ran out of brews early and Guthans wasn't healing. Rex gave me my second solo berserker ring though.

dktrip18.jpg

Dk trip 19:

Awesome trip duo Guthix clawing with Thewizard. Had great fun and some awesome hits for the first time using a Void mace. Was a bit messy and dinner intervened. Wizard finished without dying and so did I.

dktrip192.jpg

Dk trip 20:

Duo mage trip with Blak Blade cause he had just gotten his guthans. Was quite ok till I messed up but Blak was being a nice guy and got him off me before he had to tele.

dktrip20-1.jpg

Dk trip 21:

Skully asked if I was up for some hybridding, was a bit sick of slayer at the time, need a break so went with him. Edtheripper maged for us. 1 drop.

dktrip21-1.png

dktrip211.png

Dk trip 22

Started out as a duo trip with Thewizard and Mittheking suiciding. We had to hop a few times before finding an empty ls world but next to that it was pretty good. We went in killed a few rexes then wiz and I both had to go. I had a pretty good trip after that. Wizzy's trip was dry though...

dktrip221.jpg

dktrip222.png

Dk trip 23

A duo mage trip with Boomstick while Stilly and Zeljovac (Slyfox) hybridded.

First mage trip for me using a bunyip, I took 4. Boomstick took 3 ponies I think. The hitpoints weren't the problem.

Boom had to go sooner than I because he ran out of antipoison. After that I went solo for a bit. Then, instead of me luring rex, rex lured prime on me. He hit a 38 and shot a second ball. I managed to hit my tab before that hit though.

Pretty bad trip overall, we laster like 3-4 hours if not more and we only managed to drag a warrior and a berserker ring out which didn't make us a big profit.

dktrip231.png

dktrip232.png

dktrip233.png

Dk trip 24

A solo mage trip while Stilly and Digitor hybridded. We also let Dragonkng hop along and then switch to another world in the lair. His trip yielded a warrior ring.

Stilly and Digi got a mud staff, an archers and a seers ring. My trip lasted way longer which was needed. I had to hop once because I got crashed by 2 tribrids. Also had to log a few times because I had dinner and work. Just before work I got my first drop and nearing the end of the trip I got my second drop. Almost used 2k claws of guthix casts and about 100 charges which is very good xp.

dktrip241.png

dktrip242.png

dktrip243.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Godwars Dungeon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saradomin Encampment:

saratrip1.png

saratrip2.png

saratrip3.png

saratrip4.jpg

saratrip5.png

saratrip6.png

My dear friend Zeddude wrote this for me:

So there was wouter

hanging up a star

It started to glow!

It was very bizaare

it twinkled and shimmered

and turned into light

Wouter was transported to a

dark runescape night.

What was going on he cried?

What was going on

he looked around and to his suprise

everything was gone?

He grasped the star in his hand

and made a silent wish

But, before his wish was too full effect

He was attacked by a giant fish!

he found some wood on the floor

and to his delight

his 99 fletching came in handy

and made a wooden light!

he put the star into the bulb

and it started to glow!

The demon fish was no more

And it left a bow.

This bow was magic

A holly bow infact

Wouter through it into the air

and it raised up all his stats! <3:

Thanks mate <3:

Finally, I'd like to say thank you to all the people on my friendslist and those who regularly sign into the Blogscape chat. You guys keep me coming back to this game and make it fun. Thanks for that! <3:

Well this is my blog, hope you liked it.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3% Woodcutting to go

Im jealous as a pelous :anxious:

sfhgjfyjruytkubb2.jpg
if you said "runescape" at my school, seeing that 90% of the population there are rednecks, they'd be like "whats that", me: "a computer game online", "eh!? oh one of those thinga-ma-gigers mrs clark got on her desk? a compooter?

Yay, Wouter's Blog!!!!!!!

Good luck matey, joo so gud.

1st post!

thanks game <3:

3% Woodcutting to go

Im jealous as a pelous :anxious:

hehe thanks, good luck with that pelous thingy :lol:

:shock: Only one more to go!!! Oh, and yews ftw!!!! <3:

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

I maybe make banner pl0x. \'<3:<3:<3:

U no gimme 1st post... :cry:

Hai&Bai <3:<3:

Z

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

:shock: Only one more to go!!! Oh, and yews ftw!!!! <3:

I maybe make banner pl0x. \:D/<3:<3:<3:

U no gimme 1st post... :cry:

Hai&Bai <3:<3:

Z

Sorry zzzuper, game was first :anxious:

and I'll post the banner with pride if you make it <3:

Very nice smith level!!!!! Best of luck on the woodcutting goal nearly there now..

Early congrats to you! :)

thanks val :D hope to get it this weekend

gl wouter <3:

thanks jap ::'

You got a blog! Good :P

Great goals, and some impressive stats :shock: (90 smithing!)

G'luck with 99 wcing and fletching, and have fun getting smithing and mage up aswell, two sweet skills ;)

thanks vold, yup finally got one ::' hope it doesn't die :anxious:

Yay Wouter

Gd luck on 99 wc not that its gonna be that hard to get now

thanks sam, last few steps to go ::'

well due to a certain zzzupernarb spamming me with <3:

my 2nd page got deleted since it wouldn't load anymore -.-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on an update! got 2k away from 99 wc today :D

so tomorrow will be the party:

United Kingdom 8:00 pm

Pacific Standard Time 12:00 am

Mountain Standard Time 1:00 pm

Central Standard Time 2:00 pm

Eastern Standard Time 3:00 pm

Central European Time 9:00 pm

Australian Capital Territory 5:00 am (Next day)

we'll meet in lumbridge next to the woodcutting tutor in world 85 where I will get the lvl. then We will then go p2p to buy my cape. We will then proceed to the house of on of my friends, steadys kool, where we will have some fun ::'

everyone is invited \:D/

If you have any questions you can post them here, or contact me in blogscape chat :wink: