Monday Poll: What are your plans?

MPM

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to wait it out for maybe a day or 2, then prob quit. Runescape is just so different now in the past couple weeks/months. Kinda depressing to see jagex make changes cause 10% of the population makes money off it and they ruined it for everyone else. Anyone know if jagex has stocks on the market? im considering short selling them.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Anyone know if jagex has stocks on the market? im considering short selling them.

A bit hollow considering you obviously don't have any..

I don't think I'll quit..

One, I have a reasonable account so I don't need to get freebies from my clan for wars etc. ( trading ).

Admittedly monster killing looks really bad, lootshare doesn't work for things like KQ..

The wildy was never that great before anyway.

it was never very wild, the only places you ever saw people were the dragon spots, to kill when you won't get anything anyway..

and edgeville pking ? "fight?" "okay" " pot up " how 'wild' is that ??

and then if you manage to kill them half the time you get pjed anyway, really fun that isn't it.

Tournaments could be good, but they are NEVER fair, there needs to be a way of seperating between levels and not rank..

Polnar.png

I won't quit, but I'd like to see one update which would make me play forever. Update javalins, so that people buy them, kinda like crossbows were updated. That would make my day :)

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

I'm going to keep playing no matter what. I love the Wilderness update personally, as I'm non-pker but love the wild, just for fighting monsters. But I can perfectly see why the pkers are pissed about this. And I feel bad for them. But the update about trading...it's gone to far. Even though I'm non-mechant, it's going to be ruined, and what if were doing a friend a favor, like mine just died and lost about 200k in items, so I gave him 20k to help him out, good thing I did it now, because I won't be able to do it in the future. And what about a clan? I'm in a clan, and our leader takes donations towards his poh, which functions as our clan base. Now I can't donate large sums to him? Jagex, you've just come out which will be the most hate updates ever.

bankad8.png

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Wait a week and then decide I may not quit anyway. I have been playing since 2004 and after 4 years everything sudenly changes.

Least ye not forget its being doing this since before your time and im sure it will continue to do this until this game ceases to exist.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I'm going to continue cooking sharks. Then I'm going to go do another skill and another skill, kill a few monsters, work on another skill..... Same as I have since rsc. Runescape has changed alot over the years and it's still here. Some things have improved and some things have faded away but I'm still cooking fish. Now I just get to cook better fish and with a cook all. I have the same view on most other aspects of rs. Change just means I do all those things a little differently than before.

According to the results this far, 19% of the gamers will quit immediately.

I'm going to keep an eye on the RS main page to see if there's a true drop in the number of players compared to last week.

I said in another post that people who are displeased are more likely to express their annoyance than those who are happy with the changes or merely have no opinion. So it's truly difficult to gague just how many people will actually quit immediately at the moment.

Harrington.gif

so why would peoples quit. no real reason excpet they cant make dirty money anymore. i dont like pking so im fine with that i dont understand why everyone is mad
No lending out items, a forced economy, no group monster killing, no pk'ing, no staking.

Gee, I wonder why?

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

The prospect of not giving or receiving items, which is something me and my good friends do regularly is disheartening... The fact is I will stick it out and see what the future holds.

I only hope it is positive.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

so why would peoples quit. no real reason excpet they cant make dirty money anymore. i dont like pking so im fine with that i dont understand why everyone is mad
No lending out items, a forced economy, no group monster killing, no pk'ing, no staking.

Gee, I wonder why?

I love you, Uga. You took the words out of my mouth.

Oh by the way, mods. Sorry for the 900000 posts. I'm in the mood for a little ranting at the moment.

According to the results this far, 19% of the gamers will quit immediately.

I'm going to keep an eye on the RS main page to see if there's a true drop in the number of players compared to last week.

I said in another post that people who are displeased are more likely to express their annoyance than those who are happy with the changes or merely have no opinion. So it's truly difficult to gague just how many people will actually quit immediately at the moment.

I've alreay quit (10 days left on my membership). I really hate this. They killed the 2 things I enjoyed, Pking & soon monster hunting.

I'm scared of what will be left of runescape after this ( I see why they're releasing Summing in January) :ohnoes: :-#

i stoped player for like 111 days

(proef: knipselqv6.jpg)

when i saw some pking vids so i kinda wanted to play again

i wanted to subscribe to member when i saw the update after i read i was like "now i def dont want to play anymore... ever"

if they remove the update ill do some pking and well see but right now ... no way im playing

i mean the only thing i enjoyed was pking and feeling the adrenaline stream through my veins... now its just ''lets all go to wildy and bounty hunt -.-''

btw say bye bye to real clan wars and say hello to castle wars without the castle ....

I've been playing for a while now...and I have no plans of quitting what so ever. These recent updates target the things I was never good at anyway like merchanting, pking, staking, etc. I believe these updates target rwts and bots but their greatest effects are felt on these pkers, merchanters, and skillers. It doesn't necessarily kill the whole game though, most runescape players are mains with multiple things to do. Everyone has just got to relax and adapt to the changing game.

I also think those that quit right now instantly are being a little too over dramatic, eventually you'll adapt to the situation. And if they don't well...I don't know. Weak motivations....

so ur saying ppl who pk and stake are RWT's??? lemme tell you, thats not true!!!

OT: im not gonna play, but i will check updates to see if they change anything ( probably wont tho ) :( :evil:

Staurolite.png