The Hospital - WIP

Necromagus

I was alone as the machines that kept track of my heartbeat suddenly stopped beeping, and I knew that I was dead. The walnut-sized lump of wild growth buried deep inside my brain had won. The room was completely dark, completely silent. I guess it was supposed to be that wayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

I kept my eyes closed, waiting for whatever would happen next. It took me a few minutes to realize that nothing did happen. I opened my eyes, but the room was too dark to see anything. Then something tickled my nose. The familiar smell of tobacco brought an unconscious smile to my lips. I slowly turned my head to the side and I saw a pin[puncture] of crimson light. Now I knew where the smoke came from, but I still needed to see the face behind it. With a trembling hand I flicked on the reading light over my bed to create just enough light to see a young woman sitting in the chair by the window, watching me quietly while continuing to smoke her cigarette. ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅBuenos dÃÆÃâÃâíasÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

I'll keep editing in more as I go along...