!~The Official TipIt Teamcape~Team 39-Green~Post Pics Here~!

angry555

What makes me lol is all the poepl who are posting here being like "wow what a great idea" seem mostly to be f2p, but pretty much alll are people that aren't that well known. Where as all the well known mods and and posters are all saying no for the same reasons:

1) you get hyts because you post and are well known

2) wildy capes give no boost and therefore are a waste of time to wear anywhere but a clan event

3) they look ugly

I mean sure you can say "just where it when your messing around" but anyone with half a decent mind will be doing something all the time and therefore find the boosts from a skill cape etc or the weight reduction from spottier cape helpful. I mean I like never take my spottier cape off other than for combat. Why? because regardless of what I'm doing being that few kg lighter makes it quicker.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I have 500 team-39 capes :-w

Now I never have to go talk to Larry or whatever his name is ever.

Unless people want to buy your capes like crazy. :twisted:

(Yes, I had to find the hole in that. LOL!!! :lol: :XD: ...)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 5 months later...
What makes me lol is all the poepl who are posting here being like "wow what a great idea" seem mostly to be f2p, but pretty much alll are people that aren't that well known. Where as all the well known mods and and posters are all saying no for the same reasons:

2) wildy capes give no boost and therefore are a waste of time to wear anywhere but a clan event

3) they look ugly

I mean sure you can say "just where it when your messing around" but anyone with half a decent mind will be doing something all the time and therefore find the boosts from a skill cape etc or the weight reduction from spottier cape helpful. I mean I like never take my spottier cape off other than for combat. Why? because regardless of what I'm doing being that few kg lighter makes it quicker.

someone certainly sounds like a party-pooper...

if you want to get HYT's, wear the cape... but otherwise... sure dont wear it or do whatever riff-raff... but it is a way better RS experience if you have some friends/people to talk to... and that included fellow Tip.it-er's :D :D

Siggy pending...........

yoshimario.gif

Siggy updated (Aug 23, 2008 9:30 AM)

My Photobucket

well im f2p and i wear my own cape and might be wearing my clan cape when i make one (after im done with this pure)

Other members wear 99capes or other more stat useful capes. sry. we could always make one, no problem. for events that is. btw... dont we already have a team cape.

3) they look ugly

if you want to get HYT's, wear the cape... but otherwise... sure dont wear it or do whatever riff-raff... but it is a way better RS experience if you have some friends/people to talk to... and that included fellow Tip.it-er's :D :D

Most Tifers can make friends without having to wear 'special' capes.

3) they look ugly

Most Tifers can make friends without having to wear 'special' capes.

Owned

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png