Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Bonez899's Content

There have been 96 items by Bonez899 (Search limited from 13-November 18)

Sort by                Order  

#5604525 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 07 December 2018 - 01:26 AM in Off-Topic

Forget who made it now, but we have a subreddit that currently only gets used when the site goes down to sound the alarms.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TIF_OFFTOPIC/

#5604489 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 03 December 2018 - 04:14 AM in Off-Topic

today you can buy cheapest rs gold from buyrunescape4golds

Not entirely convinced this isn't one of you guys posting and not a spam bot.

I can't decide if the signature makes it more or less likely to be a spam bot tbh.

So right after I made that comment they went to an old clan recruitment post by Arceus and just posted a couple of emoji's...

Also, didn't see the signature at first because I was on mobile.

#5604485 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 03 December 2018 - 03:48 AM in Off-Topic

today you can buy cheapest rs gold from buyrunescape4golds

Not entirely convinced this isn't one of you guys posting and not a spam bot.

#5604436 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 01 December 2018 - 04:17 AM in Off-Topic

It tastes great, my tummy is just unhappy :(

Crampy and bad unhappy or just simply different stool unhappy?

The first is probably not fun and might need to be avoided. The second is a risk/side effect associated with chili and you should be fine to continue eating it. Possibly work some more dietary fibre into your other eating for the day.

#5604307 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 24 November 2018 - 07:46 PM in Off-Topic

Anyone else bad with first dates? Like, I just had my first one in ... a while. Like, idk. Didn't seem to go as I would've hoped.

Most people are. Comes with practice.
Idk, haven't had a lot of first dates mostly because I'm not putting myself out there and creating the opportunities. However, the few I've had I just remember the advice from these forums and they tend to go okay.

At least, until I start pulling their elbows and licking their hair.

#5604298 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 23 November 2018 - 08:23 PM in Off-Topic

Pretty sure it isn't. I read somewhere that we still have our best sales of the year on boxing day.

#5604270 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 22 November 2018 - 03:58 AM in Off-Topic

Should be company policy, and some may prorate it for time worked, but you should be entitled to compensation for any vacation time/pay you lost/were unable to use.

#5604262 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 21 November 2018 - 10:19 PM in Off-Topic

As if Black Friday mattered with Canada Post on strike.

Might get your purchases in time to order stuff during boxing day sales.

#5604238 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 20 November 2018 - 03:05 PM in Off-Topic

freebsd is better than linux which is better than windows fight me

Basically software illiterate and get nervous using anything that doesn't say windows, don't make me defend my unfounded view.

#5604231 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 19 November 2018 - 03:09 PM in Off-Topic

Yay, mom is now in a position where we have to move her around in bed, cause she is too weak to do it on her own. And all issues with the bodily functions. And there isn't anyone but me who can do that stuff -_-

I feel for you man, that stuff is tough especially when it all falls on you. Having to watch a family member slowly go like that is hard enough, but when you're the carer its harder still.

I don't know your situation or resources but if possible I'd suggest looking for some sort of home care resource for 1 or 2 days a week if possible just to give yourself a bit of a break.

#5604220 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 19 November 2018 - 04:26 AM in Off-Topic

Uhh, lets just say I was having internet issues.

#5604213 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 19 November 2018 - 04:01 AM in Off-Topic

I usually just use the chrome .pdf viewer for the most part. Adobe has gone crazy whenever I have to open it now though.

In other news got my annual cold/flu with fever going on right now and am loving life!

#5604216 Today...

I usually just use the chrome .pdf viewer for the most part. Adobe has gone crazy whenever I have to open it now though.

In other news got my annual cold/flu with fever going on right now and am loving life!

#5604218 Today...

#5604217 Today...

#5604215 Today...

#5604214 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 19 November 2018 - 04:00 AM in Off-Topic

#5604212 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 19 November 2018 - 04:00 AM in Off-Topic

#5604188 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 17 November 2018 - 04:06 AM in Off-Topic

Don't know why, or what happened, but seems like I just woke up from a week of "taking a present vacation" I guess. Like I was going through all the motions, and everything was normal, but just felt really checked out and couldn't really focus on school/work. Whatever it is glad its over because it was a weird sensation and not one I was really happy to be having.

#5604171 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 16 November 2018 - 02:07 PM in Off-Topic

I mean, even though this thread was crazy for a few days it was almost nice to see the boards (this thread) being super active regardless of topic.

#5604104 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 14 November 2018 - 02:01 AM in Off-Topic

we dont have any mods

Friends, TIF'ers, countrymen,

LEND ME YOUR EARS

I've come at a time of great discourse in our community, a time when TIF'er fights TIF'er and the today thread is divided. A time where this board, and its small but thriving community of OT seems to be relegated to a slow death forgot and condemned to a time of the past.

Yet I offer a cause we can all unite behind, a cause that is not right or wrong, but a cause that all OT'ers, nay the majority of this board can stand behind. RPG for mod.

In this lawless time where we may feel abandoned and forgotten, RPG is there. To offer comments of support, sense, or solid logic RPG is there. To not incense the situation, but instead carefully tend the flame of civil discussion RPG is there.

TIF'ers, I plead for you to unite behind me and my banner as I cry out to whatever gods remain listening to our board,

LET US HAVE A MOD, of the people, for the people, RPG!