Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Bonez899's Content

There have been 85 items by Bonez899 (Search limited from 21-November 18)

Sort by                Order  

#5609771 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 04 November 2019 - 06:36 PM in Off-Topic

Dragon, you realise that literally nobody on this forum gives a shit about Runescape anymore, right? Like you've literally been the past 8 posts, on this page at least, talking to yourself without any response?

The ship has sailed in that regard a long time ago. Many of us keep a passing interest but your rants are more annoying than insightful. Regardless, keep on keeping on and doing whatever makes you happy.

#5609893 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 13 November 2019 - 05:10 PM in Off-Topic

Just going to point out, I'm not sure how the jubilee is political. Sure it supports the royal family, but they're more of a British icon and internationally recognized/followed more so than a political symbol. The Diamond Jubilee was a tribute to Queen Elizabeth, on of or even the longest ruling British monarch's.

Its not like it was an inauguration event for Trump, or a Brexit festival, or a tribute to Theresa May.

#5610059 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on Yesterday, 06:08 PM in Off-Topic

Xennial.

Btw, I'm going to be a Xennial from now on, just so this noob gets tf out of my generation:

BlSJbxk.png

lol MMG & his tank. The downfall of RS right there.

cxVCfNU.gif

#RemoveSilverhawkBootsFromRS #RSOF

I know she's gone but I have to nerd out and clarify that is is not a tank. APC of some sort, but definitely not a tank.

#5610061 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on Yesterday, 06:10 PM in Off-Topic

Yeah, I understand.

Wait, is Goon actually just an undercover cow?  :blink:

#5608344 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 08 October 2019 - 10:45 PM in Off-Topic

How is this still alive?

#5607914 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 27 September 2019 - 03:25 AM in Off-Topic

I'm still not convinced that Dragon isn't an advanced bot. Their posts make about as much sense and they pay just as much attention to what other people are posting.

#5606516 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 27 May 2019 - 09:15 AM in Off-Topic

It's bad graduating a semester later, it would be worse not graduating at all.

This is definitely the right mindset. And like Going said, you know you better than anyone. It speaks volumes that you're recognizing this now and are willing to step back and care for yourself.

As much as it may feel like it life's a marathon not a sprint.

#5606576 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 17 June 2019 - 07:22 PM in Off-Topic

Yeah everyone should definitely join the discord at this point if they haven't already

What discord, there isn't a discord. Definitely not, nope, never saw one.

(Goon, get in there)

#5606607 Today...

Posted by Bonez899 on 26 June 2019 - 03:50 PM in Off-Topic

Agreeing with these guys, it will get better and it sounds like you've got a lot of good going on.

#5605485 "I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Posted by Bonez899 on 27 January 2019 - 03:57 PM in Off-Topic

Okay so I ended up texting her last night asking how her day was. She responded sometime later that night (I was asleep RIP)! Haha.

I'm thinking of responding, then asking if she has plans for the week. Depending on what she says then, I'll ask if she wants to grab coffee or dinner. How does that sound?

Channel your inner Shia Labeouf and "Do it!"

Obligatory Muggi advice from a bit ago is keep that date no more than 2 days ahead if you can.