Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

K112's Content

There have been 185 items by K112 (Search limited from 18-November 18)

Sort by                Order  

#4959868 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 31 July 2011 - 04:35 PM in Off-Topic

For anyone like me yet to buy it, the defiant map pack is now only 400MSP. Just a heads up!

#4957524 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 29 July 2011 - 12:01 PM in Off-Topic

He posted that he got to Eclipse, you say you're stalking him by knowing he's an Eclipse after he posted.
That's not really stalking. :rolleyes:

That's what it looks like. The boards were down, else I would've posted yesterday. And it was just coincidence that he posted a few seconds before I did, because I had that "Congratz on Eclipse" already typed out and everything in my post, and then I posted it and saw he had posted.

I had been stalking him since I saw that he was 10k away from leveling (checking if he was playing, etc.)

So yes, I was stalking, and this post makes me sound like a straight creeper now. I just thought it would be funny for him to find someone gratzing him on leveling on here.

Fair enough, I agree that you're a stalker.
I'd suggest you seek help.

#4954971 Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

Posted by K112 on 26 July 2011 - 08:46 PM in General Discussion

Posted Image
Real men use the ectofungus.

#4945685 Just a what if..

Posted by K112 on 19 July 2011 - 08:12 PM in General Discussion

ban all countries from logging in

#4940767 Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

Posted by K112 on 15 July 2011 - 08:44 PM in General Discussion

Posted Image

Apparently i'm one of the first to ever visit the Runescape homepage so i'm getting my iPad2 in pink.

#4940493 15-Jul-2011 - Battle for VIP RuneFest 2011 Tickets and gain some Loyalty Poin...

Posted by K112 on 15 July 2011 - 04:12 PM in General Discussion

The 5v5 Tournament is coming to RuneScape soon. You will be able to fight alongside four of your friends for a chance to be VIPs at RuneFest 2011. Not only will we fly the victorious combatants over to London and put them in a swanky hotel – they will have the privilege of facing off against the Jagex Clan Wars Pro team live at RuneFest on the big stage!

But that’s not all; each member in every team that takes part will be given 100 Loyalty Points if they have signed up to our newly released Members Loyalty Programme. Those that battle their way to the last 32 teams and our tournament stages will earn themselves 250 points instead of 100 and both team’s players that reach the Grand Final will earn 500 points instead of 250. Definitely suitable recognition for the loyal warriors who have proven themselves in battle throughout the tournament!

Signups are open until 22nd July so there is plenty of time to grab a group of your friends and give it your best shot. Anyone has a chance to win the tournament - tactics, skill and careful planning are all key elements to any strategy and the 5v5 Tournament is no different. You could just be up for some epic battles or just want buckets of fun along the way – no matter how you want to play it, you should sign up and give it a go.

We’re always looking at player feedback and changes to the tournament so that you can maximise your gaming experience and we’ve made a few based on feedback already! Shortening the tournament, allowing a substitutes bench and more customisation of battles have already made it into the rules so don’t hesitate to let us know as you signup.

For more information about the tournament click here and to sign up to the tournament click here.

The RuneFest Team

I dont know if it is just me, but they seem to think that 500 points is a lot. Kinda seems like a attention grabber for a meh reward.

100 points just for playing? Now all I need is 4 friends.

#4933171 Just wondering...

Posted by K112 on 09 July 2011 - 07:52 PM in Help and Advice

First rune bar drop i've seen, it's incredibly rare. I'm fairly sure you've wasted your quota for luck this year :/

#4931487 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 08 July 2011 - 12:15 PM in Off-Topic

Does anyone else remember Firefight versus? What ever happened to that?

#4931485 ``

Posted by K112 on 08 July 2011 - 12:11 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

Had no idea you used to bot, good luck with this account and I promise if you release your paper areoplane game i'll buy it :)

#4930368 [DevBlog] Clan Citadels

Posted by K112 on 07 July 2011 - 07:28 PM in General Discussion

The concept art actually looks rather nice.

#4930052 Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

Posted by K112 on 07 July 2011 - 03:55 PM in General Discussion

[IMG]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4026/screenshot20110707at104j.png[/IMG
support

Was that 999? I can't tell, i'm dyslexic.

#4929985 Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

Posted by K112 on 07 July 2011 - 02:48 PM in General Discussion

Jagex makes more money now ( due to the number of bots) than before.So why would they care?

If I remember correctly, didn't they say that some bots cost them as their membership is purchased with stolen credit cards?

#4929968 Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

Posted by K112 on 07 July 2011 - 02:19 PM in General Discussion

Seems like ANYTHING with a buyable value now will have bots. Heck down in Taverly Black Demons, I counted 40 Bots. 40. That's just disgusting.

What's even worse is that it means there are also tons of people buying gold..

What's even worse is that Jagex STILL refuses to believe that bots are having a serious enough impact to put more measures in place. Free trade won't last, mark my words.

#4928819 Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

Posted by K112 on 06 July 2011 - 03:42 PM in General Discussion

Posted Image

Haven't spent a thing since 70 prayer.

#4926586 Ask Jagex About Clan Citadels! - ANSWERS!

Posted by K112 on 04 July 2011 - 08:18 PM in General Discussion

Will there be new - hard to obtain - materials used to construct things in the citadels? As in if you have 200 Nex bones could you make a statue. Similar to talking heads but really showing off your clan's achievements.
For bragging rights and stuff obviously.

#4922045 01-Jul-2011 - Behind the Scenes – July

Posted by K112 on 01 July 2011 - 04:09 PM in General Discussion

Slug Quest. FINALLY.

For conscientious helpers, there will be buffing fruit and ecosystem seeds. For the persistent slayers, there is a chance of coming across the mysterious whip vine, which may sound incongruous but does wonders when attached to an abyssal whip (requiring 80 Slayer and 80 Attack to wield). It raises the whip’s stats, has the chance of delivering a small amount of poison damage to your targets and gives the old whip a brand-whipping-new special attack. Find that elusive vine and you’ll be able to vine-tune your abyssal vine whip to perfection!

In other news; whips are now unbuyable!

#4910478 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 24 June 2011 - 02:25 PM in Off-Topic

Damn giftcards!

Paying after a posh meal:
"Do you accept gift tokens from reputable game designers?"

#4908972 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 23 June 2011 - 07:30 PM in Off-Topic

Well then gentlemen:

http://www.bungie.ne...pnews&cid=31830

#4897014 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 15 June 2011 - 06:31 PM in Off-Topic

Check number 2, that's some amazingly bad luck.

#4894175 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 13 June 2011 - 07:15 PM in Off-Topic

I don't really care about the multiplayer component in the remake. I'm more interested in the singleplayer because I haven't played the original CE. But it makes me wonder what they're going to put in that will "make me 5% happier".
:roll:

Co-op campaign is one of my favourite memories from growing up, and I only got to level 3.
However, it obviously won't compare as thing like this never do for some reason. Also there's very little replay value...

#4893905 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 13 June 2011 - 03:50 PM in Off-Topic

"We have other things added we haven't talked about yet which will make you 5% happier"

If I remember correctly this was a response to someone complaining about there being a CE multiplayer component. Those "things" he's talking about are about how they're gonna make the new playlist for the remakes feel even more classic than the current classic playlist.

And I'm going to give you about .1% chance on them adding wildlife. To be realistic.

I'd say 0%. I've seen 343 say numerous times that they are taking the original Halo:CE and bolting on some shiny graphics. Just like a few of the mods for the PC version, but higher resolution.

Gameplay wise nothing is changing; AI, gravity engine, scripted events, maps, layouts, all that jazz is exactly as it was.

#4891000 RuneFest 2011

Posted by K112 on 11 June 2011 - 12:40 PM in General Discussion

The fact it's in London I find odd, especially as finding somewhere to stay in London is damn expensive over a weekend. Luckily I wouldn't have to, but still.

#4889941 Facebook Exclusive 20% Discount

Posted by K112 on 10 June 2011 - 01:07 PM in General Discussion

Posted Image

#4889926 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 10 June 2011 - 12:46 PM in Off-Topic

I just get messages like this:
Posted Image

In all honesty the banshee is somewhat overpowered, but that's still funny to read.

Oh, and if someone has truly made me work as CrustyGoblinFoot said, I always try to say "good game" at the very least; because i'm there for the challenge and whoever that was gave me one.

#4887077 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 08 June 2011 - 01:23 PM in Off-Topic

If anyone still cares, I finally decided to toss a few more clips on this thing and upload it. Thanks for everyone who contributed.
snip

Haha, great video. You made me remember about that second clip with the double hologram ninja. :P
Nice job. :thumbup:

Great video :thumbup:
I recognise two of my fails...