Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

K112's Content

There have been 185 items by K112 (Search limited from 18-November 18)

Sort by                Order  

#4512706 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 20 September 2010 - 04:15 PM in Off-Topic

Got "A monument to all your sins" yesterday, i'm at ~700/1000 right now, but some of the achievements are glitching for me (Assasination and one other not registering as completed but the picture icon is there in the guide) And I can't get the one for killing 7 Moa, even if i kill like 30 of them. Other than that, one badass game.

If anyone wants some help with campaign, just ask.

#4516607 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 23 September 2010 - 12:42 PM in Off-Topic

Very long rant

I disagree that you say it outright sucks, any multiplayer game is fun in one way or another and i've personally had a lot of fun with it, I can't say more so than H3 yet becuase it's only been out a week but i'm optimistic. I don't disagree with all your points, but I consider you to be unfairly harsh or wrong on most - no offence.

#1 - Weapons
There are TWO differences between the BR and DMR.
1) The first is 3 burst, and the other is single burst.
2) Recticle bloom

That is it. It takes exactly the same amount of clicks on your controller for the DMR and if you want to time it perfectly, you should have no trouble adapting from the BR, I certainly haven't.
The granade launcher takes skill, unlike the noob tube from MW2. I'm happy about that. Sucessfully using the EMP is difficult, but if you want to get good, practise the start of "Tip of the spear", once you can consistently and successfully disable both banshees that appear right at the start before they fly off, you should be able to get your eye in for multiplayer.
The needle rifle is automatic, that's the only problem I have with it. (Although it is handy)

#2 - Grenades
Stickies do seem to take more skill now, I agree with you, but i'm still ok with it, because I don't want someone being able to stick me easily.
They did nerf frags from the beta, because they went for miles and did too much damage. One effect of the nerf was that they changed the way explosions harmed you. There is now a radius of effect and the damage inflicted gradually decreases, as opose to set areas of damage in H2 and H3.

#3 - Sniping
I agree. Completely. I was never god's gift to sniping either, but then I had my first game of snipers in Reach yesterday, and well...
http://www.bungie.ne...layer=Keizer112
(I'm Keizer112)

#4 - Upgrades
Jet packs have their uses like that, but unless you suck really badly that won't happen all too often.
Thats what armor lock is meant to be used for.
Do you have any beef with hologram?

#5 - Shields/Life
I'm happy with the new sheilds+health system. Just if you didn't already know, sheilds now "pop". Meaning having 100% shields, and 10% shields will protect you from the same melee punch. Basicly, damage doesn't travel through shields unless you're using a power weapon. So if your using the AR, watch for that magic pop and then hit them. And if you can get two punches on them without any shield recharge, they should be dead.

#6 - Maps
I agree, too few maps. If they let any community maps in from forge world, i'd be happier. But they'll want you to buy all their future DLC...
Playing Hemmorage (aka Blood Gulch) with no vehicles is very boring, it's just too big.
Territories, snipers, elite slayer and headhunter work well though. (The tank in Territories is WAY over powered though - http://www.bungie.ne...layer=Keizer112)

Please accept this constructive criticism, and i'm sorry if i've sounded arrogant.

#4516612 Pokemon Thread

Posted by K112 on 23 September 2010 - 12:48 PM in Off-Topic

Has anyone played the mod of Fire Red called Ash's quest? It follows the manga adventures of Ash in the first series. I got it from a friend the other day and I have to say it is brilliant. Made me nostalgia hard.

#4521200 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 26 September 2010 - 03:39 PM in Off-Topic

Tried a bit of forge yesterday, still don't like it if i'm honest. I tried to make a simple cylinder for a "the floor is lava" game (killball in the centre, jetpacks and pistols only, 150% health, 200% gravity) and couldn't do it. Maybe it's just me because i've seen some fairly cool stuff.

#4522504 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 27 September 2010 - 11:45 AM in Off-Topic

And I hate when they give us map-specific challenges, then never give you the option to play on it <_<

The 40 kills on Holdout challenge is easy to get in Score Attack. You can just vote 'none of the above' until you get Holdout.

Challenges for today (Weekly included)

1) Weekly -
Legendary Friends - 2500cR
Complete any Campaign mission on Legendary in co-op mode.

2) Daily -

i) Light Fare - 400cR
Kill 40 enemies in any game mode in Reach.

ii) A Friend in Need - 600cR
Earn 10 assists in Firefight Matchmaking.

iii) Return of the Mack - 1500cR
Kill 50 Elites in Campaign today on Normal or harder

iv) Headshot Honcho - 700cR
Kill 9 enemies with headshots in a multiplayer Matchmaking game.

Thats 5700cR with under an hours work.

#4524241 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 28 September 2010 - 06:12 PM in Off-Topic

^ KDR is on your main service record page on bungie.net, it's next to your spartan armour model, it should say "Matchmaking MP Kills [number] ([KD ratio])"
This is probably a terrible explanation so:
Posted Image

Also, spot whats wrong with this picture, taken from this week's weekly update:

Posted Image

#4525245 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 29 September 2010 - 12:08 PM in Off-Topic

Posted Image

Well SOMEONE has been boosting.

Oh, and Aeon, i'll help you if you want?
Need the weekly challenge anyway.
GT: Keizer112

#4525390 ::.Fable Discussion Thread.:: Fable 3 Released!

Posted by K112 on 29 September 2010 - 03:19 PM in Off-Topic

Well hot damn.

#4526719 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 30 September 2010 - 02:27 PM in Off-Topic

Here goes the magic words...its your opinion. Snazy helmets and chestpieces set characters apart from rank and file drones(lolreconflaminghelmet), so its my decision. Im the decider!/bush I can do what I want, and I dont need mister 'lolidontfarmsoimbetterthanyou' to make moral quotes about my every move and whim.

I never stated that the things I said were facts. I merely said that I find it pretty sad that people will do stuff like that to get useless digital items. You're putting words in my mouth. But hey, whatever floats your boat. :thumbdown:

As much as I don't like boosting I have to disagree with you. Getting digital items is a core part of the game - bragging rights. If you didn't gain ranks for it and credits i'd have no problem with it whatsoever because it's just like powertraining in RS, a faster way of doing something else for the same result.
It may not be morally correct but it's not actually against the rules as far as i'm aware.

#4527948 Quick 360 Question

Posted by K112 on 01 October 2010 - 12:43 PM in Off-Topic

The noise itself is made by the fan in your system, so it's most probably in response to your processor being more demanding and so requiring the fan to remove more heat.
This will happen regardless if you have the cooling tower things or whatnot as it's the machine itself running as it should, and the fact that instead of regular fans, microsoft installed jet engines - to cut down costs.

What you can do is open up your machine and clean the fan blades with a damp cloth, and if you're looking for that extra rush, take the fan itself out, strip it, clean it and re-oil it, it'll help for it to run smoother.

I'd also reccomend having it lieing down on a hard surface (not carpet) or two thin strips of wood at each end so there's room for air circulation underneath it, this should help the heat sinks to work properly and stop it falling over and scratching your disks.

As much as I love my Xbox, I'm dissappointed when I write stuff like this that it could of been so much better if Microsoft used better hardware, and i'd be happy to pay more for it...

#4527987 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 01 October 2010 - 01:20 PM in Off-Topic

Can't decide if I make this my new sig.
Posted Image

#4529189 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 02 October 2010 - 03:00 PM in Off-Topic

Obviously, my Xbox got RROD today.
In at the fixers, should have it back eventually <_<

#4529352 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 02 October 2010 - 06:31 PM in Off-Topic

http://www.bungie.ne...postID=50003879
http://www.bungie.ne...postID=49997813
http://www.bungie.ne...postID=50004168
http://www.bungie.ne...stRepeater1-p=1
http://www.bungie.ne...stRepeater1-p=1

Look at first or second pages of each thread for the gold member (Bungie Employee)
Ferrex is truly a God.

#4529365 1st October, 2010: Behind the Scenes - October

Posted by K112 on 02 October 2010 - 06:40 PM in General Discussion

Be nice if there was a grandmaster quest without a big boss battle at the end, a purely skill grandmaster.

Then it would be an anticlimax quest.

Not necessarily. Remember Summer's End? That was a pretty tough "boss battle" and didn't require any combat. I actually died twice fighting that thing, yet not a single time during WGS.

This. Killing a boss through skilling while avoiding its attacks would be a nice way to incorporate a final boss imo.

Agreed. I'd personally like to see more than just:
"Lol, fight this guy, insert jokes&puns, give me a spade, fight the spade monster I made by accident. QUEST COMPLETE"

The last truly challenging quest was Elemental Workshop III because it made you think.
I'd be happy with something like MEPII where there is more puzzle and less fighting, if it continues storylines, great, if not I wouldn't complain.

#4530337 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 03 October 2010 - 01:22 PM in Off-Topic

Bungie employees have blue/purple flames and that helmet.

Is it not just the "inclimate weather" armour effect? Or something like that anyway.

#4531906 Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

Posted by K112 on 04 October 2010 - 04:49 PM in General Discussion

So a friend con'd me into going to ffa bandos with him

GOOD TRIP WAS GOOD <3

#4533378 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 05 October 2010 - 02:16 PM in Off-Topic

Everyone is now required to post their Bungie.net profile overview.

Posted Image

Character model still hasn't updated <_<

#4536990 Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

Posted by K112 on 07 October 2010 - 07:18 PM in General Discussion

first elite in a while, did not disappoint:

Lucky......
it's plate orn

So I heard you're a lucky son of a.. toad

He's not my son (confirmed).

But if he was... that would make him a tadpole, right? :P

nope, a baby sock. (see, we remember.)

the correct term is "socklet"

Meanwhile; back on topic.

Posted Image

#4548522 ::.Fable Discussion Thread.:: Fable 3 Released!

Posted by K112 on 14 October 2010 - 06:51 PM in Off-Topic

New trailer, doesn't give much away but it's rather nice.

#4551056 ::.Fable Discussion Thread.:: Fable 3 Released!

Posted by K112 on 16 October 2010 - 12:53 PM in Off-Topic

You can get Fable 2 for free by the way. Xbox support and Major Nelson say it's the Episode 1 version but it's not. You can get achievements and get past Episode 1.
http://marketplace.x...00-00004d5307f1
It doesn't seem to work for some peoplel, though.

If you've downloaded Episode 1 (Or any maybe) It won't work until you delete them from your hard drive. I think they just overwrote episode 1 with the full game, which is causing this issue.

#4563802 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 25 October 2010 - 05:26 PM in Off-Topic

GBP is sooo Halo 3. It's awesome to poop out hearts while you're walking! And you poop out even more when you die!

Really? There are hearts when you walk around? Crazy.

Well trying to finish the game solo on legendary (to get the AMTAYS and GMBS achievements at once). Just finished up Long Night of Solace, but I had to quit mid-game and restart at the point where you just get into outer space. Once I get back to the campaign menu, I find out it didn't count as a finish on Legendary -.-. I got stuck at a point where I was tailspinning before exploding, and it saved a checkpoint mid-spin, which means it's an infinite loop of dieing. I hate that mission...

I had that, but after a while it reset me to the checkpoint I saved previous to that one (6/7 loop deaths), which was the start of the second wave in the first space shooting bit. Not so bad and better than a complete restart.

Also: this.

Wasn't going to buy it, and probably won't till it's reduced in price, but it still looks like good fun.

If anyone want's help with campaign just ask, i've completed solo legendary and enjoy campaign more than multiplayer.

#4571220 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 31 October 2010 - 10:54 AM in Off-Topic

Just getting into the Banshee in campaign was a [bleep].

It's actually quite easy to do when defending the lab on the package

Yeah thats where I did it but it was a pain in the ass getting one to fly low enough to EMP.

Dude. Jetpack.

Grenade launcher, and a little bit of luck (or skill) and you're fine.

#4594718 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 17 November 2010 - 07:44 PM in Off-Topic

and

Neither are campaign though.

#4601979 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 23 November 2010 - 02:37 PM in Off-Topic

Now this, I don't like.

http://www.metro.co....-wars-community

It wasn't a roaring success, but Halo Wars is (was?) a good game, i've not played that much of it, but it was good fun. The fan base was small and dedicated but still there.
I guess stat tracking became too expensive for so few, but to shut down the site entirely seems a bit harsh in my opinion.

#4602048 Halo Discussion thread

Posted by K112 on 23 November 2010 - 03:53 PM in Off-Topic

I like Halo Wars a lot, but I personally don't really care much about the stats being tracked online. But then again, I was only like Major in multiplayer. Guess it sucks for Generals.

As far as i'm aware, you are still ranked, but you lose all the online functionality, as in you can't see your game history online, as you can with Halo 2, 3, ODST and Reach.

Put it this way, you can see your Halo 2 online record from 5+ years ago, but from December 16th, you won't be able to see a game from 18 months previous (If you played on the very first day it came out). I think i'll play some before it goes bust. I'll be honest, I think it's sad to see it go not because it was brilliant, but because it shows how microsoft doesn't care for this game or it's fans.