Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

K112's Content

There have been 185 items by K112 (Search limited from 19-November 18)

Sort by                Order  

#4676156 Wildy/Trade - Expect news on Monday (official)

Posted by K112 on 14 January 2011 - 02:48 PM in General Discussion

Sweet. I can't wait to start trimming some amrour.

#4681494 Wilderness and Free Trade will return - 17 January 2011

Posted by K112 on 17 January 2011 - 11:22 PM in General Discussion

An issue i've just thought of is that if I go to the GE, how do I know what to pay for items? I'f there's no maximum or minimum prices? Things could get messy.

Also, how would coinshare fit into the above system?

#4685461 Wilderness and Free Trade Interview!!! - Answers On First Post!

Posted by K112 on 20 January 2011 - 11:47 AM in General Discussion

Not sure if it's already been asked here, but:

Whats happening to GE upper/lower limits? I don't fancy having to look up the price of wool on the forums, then placing an offer in the Grand exchange to find that nobody will sell to me at that price.
Or will we have the current system, but if nobody wants to sell at the GE price, they can just sell it for a different price on the street. This, come to think of it, would be pretty effective.

Also, what's happening to coinshare? (And lootshare?)

#4986197 What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

Posted by K112 on 19 August 2011 - 02:58 PM in Off-Topic

Got Borderlands GOTY edition the other day for £10 and it's worth every penny, i've still not completed it. Fantastic fun, and you can give the expansion disc to a few friends and play through some of the DLCs with them at no extra cost, as long as they have the original Borderlands game.

#4856773 Warning to PSN users - Keep all PSN hacking discussion here

Posted by K112 on 15 May 2011 - 08:30 PM in Off-Topic

Anyone else in the UK having lag problems? Never had any before.

#4858313 Warning to PSN users - Keep all PSN hacking discussion here

Posted by K112 on 16 May 2011 - 06:32 PM in Off-Topic

Seems to be all back to normal. Might have just been the startup teething problems.

#4854294 Tribes: Ascend

Posted by K112 on 14 May 2011 - 01:36 PM in Off-Topic

It's a shame that a game can't survive on good/great gameplay alone isn't it? I'm sure it'll get plenty of coverage at E3 though, if thery're there..

#4851820 Tribes: Ascend

Posted by K112 on 12 May 2011 - 08:18 PM in Off-Topic

One of the greatest games ever is coming back. Some new screenshots were released today so I thought I better start a thread.

It will be released for XBLA and PC, and will feature many of the things that made tribes 2 so iconic, notably Skiing, Jetpacks and deep team based combat.

Media

#4859476 Tips and Tricks of Runescape.

Posted by K112 on 17 May 2011 - 03:20 PM in General Discussion

1) Do a herb farming run every day. Or at lower levels (below 25) do allotments. It takes maybe 10 minutes and it can be both useful and profitable depending on what you farm. At any rate, most seeds are cheap/easy to get and the herb ones will help out a lot of players with low amounts of cash and herblore levels.

If you aren't bothered about getting levels quickly but want it at some point, farm apple/banana/orange trees, they give a few thousand experience each and can easily be put into a daily farming run, yet it costs more to buy the plant pot than many of the seeds. It's almost 20k farming experience a day at no vitually no cost and in 15minutes. For trees and herbs.

2) Always do any quests you can.

#4668918 Tip.It Times - 9th January 2011

Posted by K112 on 09 January 2011 - 08:49 PM in General Discussion

Having played since 2004 I've got to say that there has been a general decline in the player base.
Having never really had anything to do with clans I can't speak for that side, but the general helpfulness of players has really taken a downturn, I mean half the talk you see is what i'd expect to hear on my Xbox headset.

Personally I can't wait to see a player named ' XxXSNIPER360XxX '

#4687066 Things that fit the theme of the RS fantasy world.

Posted by K112 on 21 January 2011 - 02:11 PM in RuneScape Suggestions

There really is no need for Horses or Dragons or anything like that.
I don't do all that much running with the teleports we have, and more are bound to be added as the game progresses.

Supposedly belts were leaked at some point, but i've not seen proof.

#4819051 Sonic Generations (20th anniversary)

Posted by K112 on 18 April 2011 - 02:40 PM in Off-Topic

Sonic Adventure 2 on XBLA plz.

#4990348 Saints row: The Third

Posted by K112 on 22 August 2011 - 02:06 PM in Off-Topic

http://www.videogame...eview-3131.html

I'll just leave this here.

#4961312 Saints row: The Third

Posted by K112 on 01 August 2011 - 04:38 PM in Off-Topic

This is one of those games that doesn't disappoint because the developers make it what it should be; mindless fun.

I genuinely can't wait to dress up as a hot dog and kill some hookers.

And then play some SR3

#4700535 Runescape on iPad

Posted by K112 on 29 January 2011 - 05:35 PM in General Discussion

Cool.
Welcome to TIF.
Ect.

#4891000 RuneFest 2011

Posted by K112 on 11 June 2011 - 12:40 PM in General Discussion

The fact it's in London I find odd, especially as finding somewhere to stay in London is damn expensive over a weekend. Luckily I wouldn't have to, but still.

#4766815 RIFT

Posted by K112 on 15 March 2011 - 03:50 PM in Off-Topic

After some research, I think i've got it.

When making a character you pick a faction, which then is split into three unique races you can choose from, each with their own abilities (such as brief flight for elves)

After choosing your Faction and Race, you then choose an archatype, out of Warrior, Mage, Rogue or Cleric. These then have "Souls" which move your player towards a certain role within the game and can be switched at certain times.

How am I doing so far?

#4799738 RIFT

Posted by K112 on 05 April 2011 - 08:03 PM in Off-Topic

I'm in for another 3 months. It's only costing me $35 and since I'm not really playing any other PC games right now and enjoying RIFT (now a level 29 rogue) I might as well. It's nice to be able to play a MMO and not be addicted to it. RIFT is fun but I don't find myself craving to play it at random times throughout the day (like I did occasionally with RS).

By the way, for those considering upgrading for this, an i5-2500k made a huge difference for me. I don't lag anymore, period. Even at the boss invasions where there are like 100 people, it stays smooth.

Sadly, i'm looking at getting a laptop to play RIFT on, or one that could at least handle it if I decided to start playing, as i'm going to university soon and buying a new desktop or upgrading my current one wouldn't be very practical. I've seen one above the reccomended spec for a good price but with only i3 but a decent GPU. Should I be expecting lag?

#4762291 RIFT

Posted by K112 on 12 March 2011 - 12:22 PM in Off-Topic

I'm really looking at playing this, but I've never really played an MMO apart from Runescape before, so this is a big jump. And whilst I didn't get addicted to RS, from what i've seen these are much more addictive, and considering I have uni next year I don't fancy ruining my life just yet.

So, is it worth playing or should I just forget it as it's not possible to regulate?
And is there like a Noobs guide to hotbar MMOs or anything out there? Terminology, character types and such?

#4527948 Quick 360 Question

Posted by K112 on 01 October 2010 - 12:43 PM in Off-Topic

The noise itself is made by the fan in your system, so it's most probably in response to your processor being more demanding and so requiring the fan to remove more heat.
This will happen regardless if you have the cooling tower things or whatnot as it's the machine itself running as it should, and the fact that instead of regular fans, microsoft installed jet engines - to cut down costs.

What you can do is open up your machine and clean the fan blades with a damp cloth, and if you're looking for that extra rush, take the fan itself out, strip it, clean it and re-oil it, it'll help for it to run smoother.

I'd also reccomend having it lieing down on a hard surface (not carpet) or two thin strips of wood at each end so there's room for air circulation underneath it, this should help the heat sinks to work properly and stop it falling over and scratching your disks.

As much as I love my Xbox, I'm dissappointed when I write stuff like this that it could of been so much better if Microsoft used better hardware, and i'd be happy to pay more for it...

#4536990 Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

Posted by K112 on 07 October 2010 - 07:18 PM in General Discussion

first elite in a while, did not disappoint:

Lucky......
it's plate orn

So I heard you're a lucky son of a.. toad

He's not my son (confirmed).

But if he was... that would make him a tadpole, right? :P

nope, a baby sock. (see, we remember.)

the correct term is "socklet"

Meanwhile; back on topic.

Posted Image

#4632190 Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

Posted by K112 on 14 December 2010 - 08:20 PM in General Discussion

I'm very unsure as to what just happened.

#4620626 Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

Posted by K112 on 06 December 2010 - 09:36 PM in General Discussion

Posted Image Posted Image

Ladies please, one at a time.

I count this as Runescape related.

#4620666 Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

Posted by K112 on 06 December 2010 - 10:06 PM in General Discussion

I'm tempted to buy one of those T shirts now just to show people that your clothes really don't make as big of an impression on people as you may think.

If we're still talking about ladies then I respectfully disagree with your opinion, but I don't want to go off topic as to why.

#4531906 Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

Posted by K112 on 04 October 2010 - 04:49 PM in General Discussion

So a friend con'd me into going to ffa bandos with him

GOOD TRIP WAS GOOD <3