Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Bufoman's Content

There have been 2 items by Bufoman (Search limited from 24-January 19)

Sort by                Order  

#4478856 What makes you interested in a clan?

Posted by Bufoman on 30 August 2010 - 04:12 PM in Clan Discussions

For me, as with many people, it's mostly about community. I'm very hesitant to join a clan in any game, unless I already know several of the members, and get along with them. I look for a friendly, and mature community, that wants to have me around- not snobs who want me to prove myself worthy. I also have to play the game often enough online to justify becoming a member.

For the most part, I prefer to just play with people I know, rather than as a clan. My main beef with clans, other than the community, is the leadership. Allot of clan leaders have view's about what their clan is, and should become, that are in conflict with what I'm looking for. Generally, if I want to be part of a clan, I prefer to try and start my own. It's not easy, but the reward seems better, when I have more control. Call me a control freak if you will, I don't like having to appease a leader, and worry that he may take something the wrong way.

#4474912 One advice to Jagex

Posted by Bufoman on 28 August 2010 - 04:10 PM in Clan Discussions

I have to agree with bringing back the old wild, and removing the trade limits. Probably won't ever happen though.

Well, last I checked the Clan Chat required people to be added to your friends list. I think that should be changed, and multiple channels should be made available per clan. Also, the limit of persons with ranks should be removed, to allow much larger clans to take advantage of clan chat. It doesn't work too well for large clans and community's, when they can't tell between their own members, and guests of the clan chat.