Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Gilformen's Content

There have been 6 items by Gilformen (Search limited from 25-August 18)

Sort by                Order  

#5515025 Imi's Super Happy Fun Dungeon - [OSRS] - BACK FROM THE DEAD???

Posted by Gilformen on 26 August 2014 - 12:49 AM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

grats on def, have fun with the loads more quests p:

#5509970 one def main

Posted by Gilformen on 31 July 2014 - 05:09 PM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

HRdyV33.png

wish list complete at 48 combat

74cyZAm.png

mainly working on farming, plus slayer with range/magic, 66 magic is the last req i need for swan song

#5508554 Tranquil

Posted by Gilformen on 25 July 2014 - 02:32 AM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

grats nub<3 

lets get 99 slay in os now pls

#5508249 Imi's Super Happy Fun Dungeon - [OSRS] - BACK FROM THE DEAD???

Posted by Gilformen on 23 July 2014 - 11:46 AM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

Imi I want to marry you and vilya to breed super pures

(;

#5505940 Imi's Super Happy Fun Dungeon - [OSRS] - BACK FROM THE DEAD???

Posted by Gilformen on 12 July 2014 - 11:20 AM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

fugg. good progress

looks like i need to nolife more eh?

#5503578 Imi's Super Happy Fun Dungeon - [OSRS] - BACK FROM THE DEAD???

Posted by Gilformen on 29 June 2014 - 11:35 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

good build so far (: i like