Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Celt23's Content

There have been 3 items by Celt23 (Search limited from 29-January 19)

Sort by                Order  

#5503766 Looking to Buy a New Keyboard

Posted by Celt23 on 01 July 2014 - 06:29 AM in Tech and Computers

IBM Model M! Not only are they great to type on, but they're something you'll be able to give to your grandchildren.

#5503763 Returning to rs 2007 help

Posted by Celt23 on 01 July 2014 - 06:19 AM in Old School RuneScape

I started off really disliking that I couldn't come into ORSR with my very high level RS3 account, and within about 3 days I was extremely pleased they did it.

The early game of runescape is one of the most fun parts, especially if you're a higher level player that has already been experiencing the high end of the gameplay for a long time.

It's been extremely satisfying leveling up skills that I had previously 99'd, and I know it's going to be a great feeling when I start to surpass my RS3's stats in 2007.

I'd say just try it out and you may find yourself not hating it as much as you may think you will.

Very cool. I was put off from RS 2007 because I couldn't have my old stats, but that makes a lot of sense.

#5428650 Today...

Posted by Celt23 on 15 July 2013 - 03:48 AM in Old School RuneScape

I just started so I've been messing around in lumbridge and varrock. I wanted to bring back beggars so I followed someone saying "free stuff plz" and got bunches of gp within seconds. Now I'm set.