Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

hybrid2hell's Content

There have been 51 items by hybrid2hell (Search limited from 19-November 18)

Sort by                Order  

#4971445 Ags Pk!

Posted by hybrid2hell on 08 August 2011 - 07:16 PM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

Okay so here's the story. a friend and I went to brid at drags, we was tb'ing and i was ancienting. We hop world 22, see a 96 with ags skulled so he tb's and i start smiting and bridding the poop outta her. We fight for a good while, i get pj'd by a 1 item clawer and tele'd. I ran to varrock west and got the kill message, but wait... there was something else... "New Highest value Wilderness kill: 45,136,202." I almost [cabbage] my pants, we got the ags. I gloried and ran to the mages at level 5 because my friend said to hurry and there were looters, luckily i just made it. Unfortunately, i was panicing too much to take a good pic, but here it is anyway.

Posted Image

So that's my best pk to date, my friend and i split 22.5m each and called it a day :)

#4915333 Downed A Legend.

Posted by hybrid2hell on 27 June 2011 - 07:14 PM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

He's Funk, obviously.

well the person in the picture is Cursed Toast, obviously.

#4911396 boom@

Posted by hybrid2hell on 25 June 2011 - 01:31 AM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

boom@

I nostalgia'd

:]

Pking trip today - Castle luring and rune rock pking. whos down?

#4911349 Downed A Legend.

Posted by hybrid2hell on 25 June 2011 - 01:14 AM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

who are you?

#4904556 ~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~

Posted by hybrid2hell on 21 June 2011 - 12:43 AM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

i got a new account though, i dont play on ammo931 anymore. so just add "High Hat" and hopefully ill see you online.

#4903299 Downed A Legend.

Posted by hybrid2hell on 20 June 2011 - 03:24 AM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

Posted Image

Not good loot, but couldnt believe i actually killed Cursed Toast

#4903291 ~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~

Posted by hybrid2hell on 20 June 2011 - 03:16 AM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

hey zzzuper, its ammo931. add "High hat" in game, i saw somewhere you're trying to get a santa and i want to help you out. thats my new account.

#4896054 boom@

Posted by hybrid2hell on 14 June 2011 - 10:34 PM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

i chinned 99 range thanks for the post tho

#4885494 SORRY I GUESS THIS IS LIKE ILLEGAL

Posted by hybrid2hell on 07 June 2011 - 11:27 AM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

nice xp counter :thumbup:

haters gonna hate ya dig?

#4885481 SORRY I GUESS THIS IS LIKE ILLEGAL

Posted by hybrid2hell on 07 June 2011 - 11:03 AM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

LURING IS BAD DONT DO IT

#4883086 boom@

Posted by hybrid2hell on 05 June 2011 - 06:02 PM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

i do have a main, he's f2p and i dont play on it anymore. and i've never tried Dg on any account before :wall:

#4882621 RATE My Bank

Posted by hybrid2hell on 05 June 2011 - 07:11 AM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

DONT DO IT IT'S A LURE

#4882616 boom@

Posted by hybrid2hell on 05 June 2011 - 07:08 AM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

DISCLAIMER : i dont like non combat skills too much unless i can level them fast :thumbup:

jinkies. been a while since i made one of these. soo uhh here i am.. its me Ammo. I completed some goals and stuff recently and i guess im just gonna make a topic for your viewing pleasure.

First off, I got 99 Fletch but didnt think that was worthy of a topic (or a screenshot for that matter) but that happened recently. Range has always been my favorite combat style in RuneScape, but the biggest pain to train. I got lucky with pking and staking, and eventually got enough money to chin to 99. i consider this my biggest achievement. here's da pic.

Posted Image

my current stats are also there too.

here's my bank pic.

Posted Image

so i guess rate 99 range, my pker, and my bank.

AND SUGGEST MY NEXT GOAL :lol:

#4880681 BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&

Posted by hybrid2hell on 03 June 2011 - 10:24 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

ty

#4876161 BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&

Posted by hybrid2hell on 31 May 2011 - 05:31 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

update your [cabbage]

#4869525 what is this

Posted by hybrid2hell on 26 May 2011 - 03:48 AM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

l2pk

#4863773 F2p Wilderness Stake

Posted by hybrid2hell on 21 May 2011 - 01:03 AM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

Nice for f2p. keep it up :)

#4855205 My New Staker

Posted by hybrid2hell on 15 May 2011 - 01:04 AM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

Cleaned :mellow:

Will update if I get some money back.

#4852167 My New Staker

Posted by hybrid2hell on 13 May 2011 - 12:21 AM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

You should really be using corrupt morrigan axes/javlins for these kind of stakes, rune knife - morrigans comboing.

marrigan javs are like 300k+ each, so i wont start using those until i start with 10m+ stakes. Because then if i lose 1 or 2 per stake, that's potentially a 600k loss. which means if i do a 1m stake im only making 400k, which is pointless :P

#4850252 My New Staker

Posted by hybrid2hell on 11 May 2011 - 07:46 PM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

Thanks everyone :)

Just started staking for day 3, cleaned someone for about 6m but didn't get any pics because i was on my mom's computer. Will post ending bank pic and any other stakes i get later.

#4849278 My New Staker

Posted by hybrid2hell on 10 May 2011 - 11:43 PM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

Updated with Day 2 stakes and bank pic, + stats. Thanks for the replies everyone :)

#4849253 the killer gets killed :)

Posted by hybrid2hell on 10 May 2011 - 11:30 PM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

@above poster:
than why you ask for 1 lol

@gid:
ow now i see lol, understood it wrong :^_^:

im just making a point.

your topic is pointless for 2 reasons:
1: There isnt any picture or proof that this actually happened.
2: even if it did happen, i really don't think it warrants a topic. Especially without any pictures or videos.

God forbid anybody post a topic without first warranting permission from you.

Lmfao. That's not what I'm saying.

Here, how about this - Taken directly from the Graveyard Forum Rules sticky. As of October 2010:

Pictures
Every win that has been declared, must have atleast 1 picture as proof. If you do not have a picture, your post will get locked.

No picture, no proof!

Done arguing. Lock the topic now.

#4849093 the killer gets killed :)

Posted by hybrid2hell on 10 May 2011 - 09:49 PM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

@above poster:
than why you ask for 1 lol

@gid:
ow now i see lol, understood it wrong :^_^:

im just making a point.

your topic is pointless for 2 reasons:
1: There isnt any picture or proof that this actually happened.
2: even if it did happen, i really don't think it warrants a topic. Especially without any pictures or videos.

#4848085 My New Staker

Posted by hybrid2hell on 10 May 2011 - 12:39 AM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

First Off - I know people do stakes that are like 20m+ on a regular basis like it's chump change. This i my new staker, my first time ever making a staker, and I'm just starting off. So these are big by my standards.

Hey guys, it was my first day of staking today on my "Hp Pure" staker. I basically used soul wars to get my HP up and range box with it. I built up about 4m doing small stakes, bought a robin, and staked it the very next one. Here are a few of the bigger stakes of the day.

Chronological order starting (top being the oldest):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Day 2 Stakes Below

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bank Pic Day 1

Posted Image

Bank Pic + Stats Day 2

Posted Image

#4848078 the killer gets killed :)

Posted by hybrid2hell on 10 May 2011 - 12:32 AM in Achievements (Drops, Bank Pictures and Levels)

brb goin on tipit to 'make up' a story about how i looted 'crappy range gear and about 20k '

get a life @ 'no pic L' kids

serious....what is the point of making those comments i you are going to talk [hamburgers] about it.
and again, if you believe it or not is up to you, but i dont care...

err, i was backing you up and defending you?

i intimated that if you were 'making it up' you'd exaggerate your loot a bit more

nvm

edit: to above poster, dont be a knob lol

a knob luls. is this really what the graveyard has turned into? kids telling stories about how they got a 40k pk?

even if he had a pic i wouldnt want to see it.