Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rainy_Day's Content

There have been 19 items by Rainy_Day (Search limited from 20-February 18)

Sort by                Order  

#5605184 need some help winning a contest

Posted by Rainy_Day on 09 January 2019 - 12:22 PM in Off-Topic

this forum can probably come up with about 3 votes for you

This 100% this. 

Good luck nonetheless.

#5605183 Today...

Posted by Rainy_Day on 09 January 2019 - 12:21 PM in Off-Topic

cruises are the worst thing invented by capitalism

Now that is an opinion I need to hear more of. Why are cruises that bad?

i like having opinions that allow me to feel superior to others 

Tequila is the worst thing invented by capitalism.

pretty sure Tequila has existed a lot longer than modern capitalism xD

Is that because IRL you aren't superior to anyone? Nerrrrd. Love you really. Maybe. 

#5604966 Under Construction

Posted by Rainy_Day on 23 December 2018 - 10:44 PM in Falador Tavern

I like that the mod name sticks in quotes. Long live the mod of the People!

Let me try dammit

#5604958 Guess the person that's going to post below you!

Posted by Rainy_Day on 23 December 2018 - 05:23 PM in Forum Games

Nein.

Rpg probably

#5604957 Under Construction

Posted by Rainy_Day on 23 December 2018 - 05:23 PM in Falador Tavern

My takeaway delivery drivers are quicker than this..

#5604927 Today...

Posted by Rainy_Day on 22 December 2018 - 07:54 PM in Off-Topic

Show me on the doll where the admins touched you

But yes, I am unable to use my account to it's true potential at the moment

I am going to like your posts to mock your predicament. Never heard of such a random punishment before. Warning or ban was always the way..

#5604890 Today...

Posted by Rainy_Day on 21 December 2018 - 11:27 AM in Off-Topic

They just upped the drinking and driving laws here. Not too much though.

did they? didn't hear about that, unless you're referring to breathalyzing without probable cause, which was part of the legalization of marijuana

I know where I am the province technically lowered the limit to .05 by enacting fines and license suspensions to anyone between that and .08.

we've had that in ontario for a while, .05-.08 is the "warn zone" where there are more minor penalties

Straight forward in England and Wales - 35 micrograms of alcohol per 100ml of breath is the legal limit, but you won't be prosecuted unless your specimen is over 40. There's no difference between mildly over the limit and really over, you get an automatic ban and a few £100 fine. If you do it again the ban increases and the fine increases, again and it's jail time. 

Doesn't put people off since so many people still do it. 

#5604692 Today...

Posted by Rainy_Day on 14 December 2018 - 03:48 PM in Off-Topic

How many tip it forum staff members just up and disappeared over the ages?

Wouldn't have had that issue if you just trusted me 8 years ago

But I'm not bitter or anything :P

Cool people don't become mods, duh.

I think throughout the years most have disappeared off the edge of the world/found over commitments. Only 1 member of the entire moderating team has even been active this month, some not active for years. Some ex staff I speak to frequently away from TIF, and I've met a few in person over the years. This place is just a blast from the past for me nowadays.

It was quite hard to become a mod on this site, needed a lot of support from staff team whether it was from applications or being nominated. Wouldn't take it personally, probably a blessing in disguise. I wasted so much time on this site sorting staff quarrels out, banning bot after bot, it's hardly fun.. You'd think you'd simply ban and that's it but there was a system to follow which made it cumbersome.

Don't lie you were lazy AF

Just cruised alongside your work lalal

#5604688 Today...

Posted by Rainy_Day on 14 December 2018 - 01:56 PM in Off-Topic

How many tip it forum staff members just up and disappeared over the ages?

Wouldn't have had that issue if you just trusted me 8 years ago

But I'm not bitter or anything :P

Cool people don't become mods, duh. 

I think throughout the years most have disappeared off the edge of the world/found over commitments. Only 1 member of the entire moderating team has even been active this month, some not active for years. Some ex staff I speak to frequently away from TIF, and I've met a few in person over the years. This place is just a blast from the past for me nowadays.

It was quite hard to become a mod on this site, needed a lot of support from staff team whether it was from applications or being nominated. Wouldn't take it personally, probably a blessing in disguise. I wasted so much time on this site sorting staff quarrels out, banning bot after bot, it's hardly fun.. You'd think you'd simply ban and that's it but there was a system to follow which made it cumbersome. 

#5604654 Today...

Posted by Rainy_Day on 12 December 2018 - 08:56 PM in Off-Topic

Today I will make the most difficult decision of my life. If you're religious, pray for me. I feel like I lose no matter what option I choose.

I'll donate a few seconds of my thoughts to you. GL with whatever it is.

#5604566 Today...

Posted by Rainy_Day on 08 December 2018 - 12:41 PM in Off-Topic

Ah TIF is back.. but for how long? 

#5604474 Today...

Posted by Rainy_Day on 02 December 2018 - 02:41 PM in Off-Topic

Apparently the car I traded in 8 months ago got impounded, according to the letter I just received from the city. I don't know what to do with this information.

So naughty.

#5602838 Today...

Posted by Rainy_Day on 12 September 2018 - 07:06 PM in Off-Topic

I know a female aaron who posts on these boards

Oh my, didn't know a girl on this board had my name. Lal. 

#5602670 ARENAscape domain expired

Posted by Rainy_Day on 02 September 2018 - 08:10 PM in Website Corrections and Updates

I also contacted Randox about ArenaScape and he said he was going to try to see what happened to it and if it can get back online. I also tried contacting Silverion but I've had no luck with that :(.

Does anyone have a way to contact Silverion?

He was contactable by staff via Skype, but not often online/available. 

#5602148 What happened to these forums?

Posted by Rainy_Day on 25 July 2018 - 01:32 PM in General Discussion

I'm convinced that the site is completely dead now.

I can't even go to Help and Advice anymore to get great answers to my questions. Where else am I gonna get help with research and stuff like that?

Even the British Empire ended eventually.. 

It was a good run but people have grown up, moved onto other things, left RuneScape, started families and so forth. I can't see the site staying online for many more years, there's just no place for it these days which is a shame. 

#5602122 Tomorrow

Posted by Rainy_Day on 22 July 2018 - 09:30 PM in Off-Topic

Tomorrow I'm turning up outside obfuscator's house. He is unaware at this time..

But when will then be now?
Soon.

Now.. 

#5602103 Tomorrow

Posted by Rainy_Day on 21 July 2018 - 07:46 PM in Off-Topic

Tomorrow I'm turning up outside obfuscator's house. He is unaware at this time..

#5601951 Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June...

Posted by Rainy_Day on 08 July 2018 - 07:37 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

All I can say is; ouch.

#5601375 Hey Admins and Mods

Posted by Rainy_Day on 23 May 2018 - 09:02 PM in General Discussion

I remember the good ol' days. Shame to see the forum in its current state, but alas people have moved on to pastures new!