Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Ring_World's Content

There have been 163 items by Ring_World (Search limited from 20-September 18)

Sort by                Order  

#5607608 Climate Strike.

Posted by Ring_World on Today, 07:09 AM in Off-Topic

Aight fr you gotta chill

she has no chill :lol:

#5607576 Today...

Posted by Ring_World on Yesterday, 03:30 AM in Off-Topic

in a church.

:eek:

#5607553 Today...

Posted by Ring_World on 18 September 2019 - 04:45 PM in Off-Topic

Also with Linear Algebra the youtuber 3Blue1Brown has a really good series on the geometric interpretations of the concepts.

span, eigenvectors, determinants, etc. Its definitely helpful and I can honestly say I didn't leave my lin alg class with as crisp an understanding of it geometrically as I did after finishing that series.

Also I didn't care for the hard-on lin alg has with vector spaces either until abstract algebra (which CS majors had to take if they wanted to take cryptography classes). But yeah I'm not a math major, proving things isn't my thing, its cool I can see why its useful but it was really irritating looking back at it.

#5607526 Today...

Posted by Ring_World on 18 September 2019 - 12:32 AM in Off-Topic

I think lover romeo has more right to be mad about LRC than agiles have to be about silverhawk boots

#5607493 Today...

Posted by Ring_World on 17 September 2019 - 02:52 AM in Off-Topic

Gotta go fast

#5607454 Today...

Posted by Ring_World on 16 September 2019 - 04:49 AM in Off-Topic

Suomi would've train while unconscious and running on a treadmill

#5607428 Today...

Posted by Ring_World on 15 September 2019 - 08:28 PM in Off-Topic

He wrote his own bot client to script on to do that.

So in a challenge of who would get 200M agility first. You can go at it 14 hours a day from the get go if you can tolerate clicking the same spots that consistently. Or you can learn programming, write a bot client, write a script to do that skill. Run an account 24/7 and probably still complete the 200M agility challenge first.

And walk away with a marketable skillset worth $100k a year by your average corporate job.

I'd take laziness any day of the week :lol:. Btw I was the 13th player to 99 agility on osrs and had more agility xp than jebrim. And using my programming skills allows me to get good agil xp an hour and make the world a better place in my 9/5 job. 10/10 would do again.

Its kind of funny really I can get more agility xp than Jebrim and make a decent living and have a social life to prevent myself from becoming a closed off neo nazi who rants on twitter all day :lol:. All while taking linear algebra in my late teens instead of mid 30's

#5607427 Pressure from keeping up with academics tasks

Posted by Ring_World on 15 September 2019 - 08:10 PM in Off-Topic

Runescape not even once 

#5607366 Pressure from keeping up with academics tasks

Posted by Ring_World on 14 September 2019 - 05:17 PM in Off-Topic

Doesn't Jebrim has an insanely cringy opinion on some social issues. I remember him catching a lot of flak on the osrs reddit and part of why people like him and autumn elegy have no audience while someone like settled is huge.

Anyways no surprise to me that he can't handle math 

#5607289 Today...

Posted by Ring_World on 13 September 2019 - 06:49 AM in Off-Topic

you posting homework problems lol

#5607175 Real life pictures - 4

Posted by Ring_World on 10 September 2019 - 08:22 PM in Off-Topic

in california can confirm you can find a doctor who will do it if you say you never ever ever ever ever (4 waivers later) ever want kids

#5607173 Real life pictures - 4

Posted by Ring_World on 10 September 2019 - 08:02 PM in Off-Topic

did you get one as birth control or medical reason?

#5607107 "I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Posted by Ring_World on 09 September 2019 - 08:10 PM in Off-Topic

hey thats me from 5 years ago wow

#5607103 "I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Posted by Ring_World on 09 September 2019 - 05:07 PM in Off-Topic

imagine not playing osrs, isn't rs3 some shitty mobile pay to win game

#5607080 "I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Posted by Ring_World on 09 September 2019 - 12:43 AM in Off-Topic

2 years is a long to wait to vaguepost about someone on a dead runescape fan forum.

Or, I guess it's not vagueposting, considering you're directly calling them out. But still.

No, it isn't. Jagex screwed up Burthorpe & idk where tf the f2p Agility course is at. Whenever Jagex messes with Agility, I show up. In fact, I recall discussing Suomi (w/o naming him at the time), while I was still dating him, on this very thread years ago, not long after Jagex RUINED THE ENTIRE FREAKING GAME with Silverhawk Boots. On this very thread, where a buncha sad asses accused me of being a guy. Which is funny, considering Suomi didn't want ppl to find out I was a girl because he was afraid I'd leave him. WELL, I LEFT HIS ASS ANYWAY, mainly because Matthe CAN'T DANCE & likes to hide my dancing vids AND Suomi gave my phone number to Jebrim.

yikes

#5607075 "I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Posted by Ring_World on 08 September 2019 - 07:02 PM in Off-Topic

I dumped Tuomo aka Suomi's ass over 2 years ago, so you can bite me tbh. He went off of hiscores immediately after I dumped him so neiner neiner neiner. 

yikes

#5607068 "I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Posted by Ring_World on 08 September 2019 - 05:11 PM in Off-Topic

yikes

#5607032 "I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Posted by Ring_World on 08 September 2019 - 04:22 AM in Off-Topic

nice

#5606887 Today...

Posted by Ring_World on 28 August 2019 - 02:10 PM in Off-Topic

In his dreams :lol:

#5606704 Pressure from keeping up with academics tasks

Posted by Ring_World on 29 July 2019 - 11:20 PM in Off-Topic

Imagine having an essay writing business where you get a bot to advertise essay writing

#5606668 Today...

Posted by Ring_World on 20 July 2019 - 07:57 AM in Off-Topic

What was he having an issue with that made him want to quit in protest?

And why does he have a hard time expressing it if he feels this strongly about it?

#5606637 New Smithing Update!!!

Posted by Ring_World on 08 July 2019 - 11:08 PM in General Discussion

I don't think anyone runs the main site anymore

At the bare minimum have a script listening on runescape.com and listen for new releases and post to tip.it.

Also not that the site owner is around or admins have energy for this but find a new use for a fansite.

You can't compete with wikis for content, or reddit for mass community. So finding a new niche is important. 

#5606625 Today...

Posted by Ring_World on 01 July 2019 - 07:06 PM in Off-Topic

my sister worked at a psych ward in California. Over here at least its 3 days, but your almost never going to stay there for the minimum. 

Even cases where someone threatened suicide sarcastically and were clearly not suicidal had more than 3 days there before anyone would sign off on releasing them.

#5606614 "I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Posted by Ring_World on 28 June 2019 - 02:32 AM in Off-Topic

nice

#5606606 Today...

Posted by Ring_World on 26 June 2019 - 07:44 AM in Off-Topic

Seriously, from your posts you've been through some real shit lately but it will get better