Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dreamtongirl's Content

There have been 17 items by Dreamtongirl (Search limited from 19-August 18)

Sort by                Order  

#5367940 Real life pictures - 4

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 16 February 2013 - 10:11 AM in Off-Topic

MuffinMaddy, that picture was actually on New Years day, and it was a few hours from where we live. We had to drive to see the sun, basically. <.<

Also I hung out with Becky (Wongtong) before she went back to College. Gonna miss my crazy asian.

Posted Image

#5363815 Real life pictures - 4

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 07 February 2013 - 02:50 PM in Off-Topic

A couple of photos from New Years Eve with some good friends.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Could my two indexed photos please be replaced with these? Cheers.

#5317015 Real life pictures - 4

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 13 October 2012 - 03:16 AM in Off-Topic

Best picture of you ever. I mean no offence, your face is cute Draz. But.. best. ^

#5315602 Real life pictures - 4

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 09 October 2012 - 04:04 AM in Off-Topic

Posted Image

My boyfriend and I at a Sakura Festival a few weeks ago.

Posted Image

And I just got a fringe/bangs today which I'm quite pleased with.

#5314251 Hot celebrities/models!! :) Post them here!!

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 04 October 2012 - 11:51 PM in Off-Topic

Boyfriend got me into Supernatural. On season 5 now and completely addicted. Honestly, the entire cast seems to be attractive.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jensen especially.

Posted Image

And whoever plays Jo.

#5295900 Real life pictures - 4

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 17 August 2012 - 03:05 AM in Off-Topic

Oh, I'm so happy you finally posted it, Beck. :D You should post the beach ones too.

Also I think all us NZer kids should meet up one day.

#5294812 I love you, Wongtong.

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 14 August 2012 - 06:10 AM in Off-Topic

OH MY GOD BECKY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU LOSER I'VE BEEN TELLING PEOPLE YOU WEREN'T DEAD.

#5285963 Real life pictures - 4

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 24 July 2012 - 08:22 AM in Off-Topic

Posted Image

It's the best one.

#5285961 Dreams - post/share

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 24 July 2012 - 08:15 AM in Off-Topic

No no. Well not exactly. I just would've liked to find out what was going to happen.

#5285454 Dreams - post/share

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 23 July 2012 - 05:36 AM in Off-Topic

I vaguely remember my dream from last night. This girl from my highschool and I, and our favourite photographer did something wrong like not get enough points for something and so we had to die. I was sitting by myself in this Indian restaurant waiting for the people to come and collect me and when they come in I started freaking out a little bit so one of the secretary people goes "Oh it's okay. We can come get you tomorrow if you like, there's another meeting." But I stand up and finish my soda and walk out with them and we go to this court place where they work out all the details for the coming night - which is my death. I see my highschool friend there and we sit together and listen. My father then comes and picks us up and I'm talking to her in the car about how we think we'll go. "Will they shoot us? A knife, do you think? Or what about an injection?" My father says it will probably be an injection so I calm down a bit thinking it won't be so bad. I ask him if it will hurt much or just be instant but he lies to me so I stop talking because he's nervous too. That's about as much as I remember in order. Then something happened and our executions got postponed or something, and I think my friend and I considered running away. I guess I woke up then. Kind of annoyed, I would've liked my mind to carry it on.

#5285445 What book are you currently reading?

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 23 July 2012 - 05:26 AM in Off-Topic

Just finished 'Room' by Emma Donoghue. I'm now attempting Anna Karenina.

#5285416 Real life pictures - 4

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 23 July 2012 - 03:56 AM in Off-Topic

I can't really be bothered on catching up on everyone's faces. Just letting you guys know Wongtong and I are still alive. It was holidays a few weeks ago so we met up for the weekend.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And a semi-unattractive photo of us:

Posted Image

Enjoy.

#5229035 Real life pictures - 4

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 12 April 2012 - 09:26 AM in Off-Topic

I went to visit my best friend at her college the other day, here are some pictures from it. I'm the brunette etc etc.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5213759 Real life pictures - 4

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 20 March 2012 - 04:57 AM in Off-Topic

So so excited.

Posted Image

#5200827 Real life pictures - 4

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 01 March 2012 - 06:32 PM in Off-Topic

Your guy's cute, Shiny.

#5194580 Hot celebrities/models!! :) Post them here!!

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 22 February 2012 - 01:00 AM in Off-Topic

Yes, always to Karen Gillan. And to whoever said she looks like a "fugly mischa barton" dudeeee. Get your eyes checked.

#5192261 Hot celebrities/models!! :) Post them here!!

Posted by Dreamtongirl on 20 February 2012 - 11:02 AM in Off-Topic

Just become addicted to How I Met Your Mother.
So, whoever plays Lily Aldrin. Not necessarily hot, but extremely cute.

Posted Image

Posted Image