Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

WyteRhyno's Content

There have been 2 items by WyteRhyno (Search limited from 28-January 19)

Sort by                Order  

#3257630 F2P Merchanting???

Posted by WyteRhyno on 24 December 2008 - 06:56 PM in Help and Advice

F2P Merchanting went to H E double-hockey sticks after the trade restrictions. Before that, I made about 3mil standing in banks or the GE saying, 'Spending 3mil!' People would sell me their stuff at rock-bottom prices and I would sell it at rediculously high prices and wait for some rich idiot t come and buy it.

Best ones:

Bought Guthix Plate for 235k, sold for 768k.

Bought Str Ammy (t) for 100k, sold for 1.2mill.

#3257605 Going to go P2P again, advice please!

Posted by WyteRhyno on 24 December 2008 - 06:48 PM in Help and Advice

Hi all,

I'm writing under an assumed name here, but my real RS2 username is orc_leader1. CB lvl91, toatl lvl 1191, with 131 Quest Points. I was a member until about three years ago, but then I got muted and let my subscription drop. I created a secondary account, Wyte Rhyno, which I have been using since then. But recently, Wyte Rhyno got muted too, so I'm going back to orc_leader1. I just wanted some advice about getting going again in P2P, so I'll just provide you with a little bit of information.

Items currently:

Full Rune Armour w/Rune Scimitar

About 150 lobsters

50k gp

Skills:

74 Attack

78 Strength

70 Defence

74 Magic

70 Range

76 Hitpoints

47 Prayer

58 Cooking

65 Woodcutting

51 Fletching

56 Fishing

50 Firemaking

50 Crafting

50 Smithing

55 Mining

45 Herblore

51 Agility

53 Theiving

51 Slayer

40 Runecrafting

All other skills essentialy nothing.

Done Legends, Heroes, halfway on Desert Treasure

So, any advice on how to make a lot of $$, what items I should buy at first, and other tips would be very welcome.

Thanks,

Orc_Leader1,

Wyte Rhyno