Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sir_Kurity's Content

There have been 497 items by Sir_Kurity (Search limited from 17-September 18)

Sort by                Order  

#5041538 Other things you do to entertain yourself

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 02 October 2011 - 02:33 AM in General Discussion

... you sound like you have too much time on your hands. Go do something productive.

like... playing runescape?

#5041535 People killing runecrafters

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 02 October 2011 - 02:29 AM in Rants

Porbably cause its fun, most people don't expect to actually make big money pking.

#5041533 For those that "quit", what made you come back?

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 02 October 2011 - 02:26 AM in General Discussion

Nostalgia, buy a month of membership, train a little farming, do some quests.

Realize its not that fun anymore, waste half a month of membership, quit playing.

Cycle repeats 6-7 months later.

#4941291 The F2P General Discussion Thread

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 16 July 2011 - 06:24 AM in General Discussion

Just curious, what were you guys's first 99's? How did THAT feel?

Just realized i never actually had the patience to get a 99.

Lol.

#4941288 Idiot bot owners

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 16 July 2011 - 06:19 AM in Rants

PVP is PVP, every man for himself.

Honestly, if i was him, i would kill my competition first, THEN kill the bots.

#4941283 Dutch court ruling on kids forcing another to hand over RS goods

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 16 July 2011 - 06:11 AM in General Discussion

The part with the knife seems to be getting downplayed a little...

#4941280 Vanity Items - RS Prepaid cards and Ornate Katana

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 16 July 2011 - 06:09 AM in General Discussion

Aha wow..

Who knew it would come to this.

#4822755 The Most Uncommon Untrimmed Skillcape

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 20 April 2011 - 10:54 PM in Questionnaires

I still love the idea that having less 99 skills is somehow better than having more.

#4822750 Should Players initiate a Class Action Lawsuit

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 20 April 2011 - 10:52 PM in General Discussion

Are you serious?

#4655709 Wilderness and free trade vote! - Now Closed

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 01 January 2011 - 02:56 AM in General Discussion

Overloads and extremes worked fine in PvP; but, guess what? The whiners overwhelmed the forums and spammed relentlessly causing Jagex to think that EVERYONE wanted them gone. It happened with free trade removal and wild removal. People spammed and Jagex thought everyone wanted them back. Right now, 641,153 people have voted, 577037 people have said yes. That's maybe half of the current number of members Jagex has. When it comes down to it, spamming never shows the general consensus of the population. Why haven't millions of people voted? Because THEY DON'T CARE...You can't say more than 650K different players haven't been on over this Holiday season/break. On a related note...

Well there you go, if "they don't care", then it shouldn't matter to them weather free trade comes back or not, so the vote should be discounted.

If they DO CARE, and don't want it back, then they can and will vote. But at the moment those people are few and far between.

Whiny noobs and PKers have always [bleep]ed up anything Jagex had us vote on, since they are the majority of the people who play this game. High levels and knowledgeable players know that noobs and morons are the majority so they don't even bother to vote, thus continuing the cycle.

Sounds like ur the one whining.

Umad?

#4655699 *Eradicatable*

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 01 January 2011 - 02:50 AM in Help and Advice

Start hunting normal jads from 70 just to get seeds.

#4655696 DERP HERP Y U CUT WILLOW *or any log thats not ivy* WHEN UR 99 HERPPP

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 01 January 2011 - 02:46 AM in Rants

Posted Image

Epic

#4655689 Wilderness and free trade vote! - Now Closed

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 01 January 2011 - 02:39 AM in General Discussion

Overloads and extremes worked fine in PvP; but, guess what? The whiners overwhelmed the forums and spammed relentlessly causing Jagex to think that EVERYONE wanted them gone. It happened with free trade removal and wild removal. People spammed and Jagex thought everyone wanted them back. Right now, 641,153 people have voted, 577037 people have said yes. That's maybe half of the current number of members Jagex has. When it comes down to it, spamming never shows the general consensus of the population. Why haven't millions of people voted? Because THEY DON'T CARE...You can't say more than 650K different players haven't been on over this Holiday season/break. On a related note...

Well there you go, if "they don't care", then it shouldn't matter to them weather free trade comes back or not, so the vote should be discounted.

If they DO CARE, and don't want it back, then they can and will vote. But at the moment those people are few and far between.

#4650932 The return of staking??

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 27 December 2010 - 06:24 AM in General Discussion

Staking needs to be less [kitty] with a million different rules and [cabbage].

It should be all in, assuming someone is the same level as you. :thumbup:

#4650929 21-Dec-2010 - Celebrate our 10th Anniversary and win $10000!

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 27 December 2010 - 06:22 AM in General Discussion

What currency is this in.

zimbabwe

#4650918 Tip.It Times - 26th December 2010

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 27 December 2010 - 06:15 AM in General Discussion

So, why do you suddenly assume that everyone who doesn't want free trade back will just not vote?

If you don't want it back, vote no, if you want it back, vote yes, i really don't see how hard it can be.

#4648593 Addy Arrowtips

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 25 December 2010 - 09:16 AM in Help and Advice

Keep em on GE.

I brought 50k arrow tips a day before i lost member, and even as a non member they are trickling in as we speak. I'm hoping i get all 50k before free trade comes out.

#4648581 Ring of vigour (A Huge Mistake!)

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 25 December 2010 - 08:56 AM in Rants

There are a couple of good things.

Claw + Korasi spec for one, is good for stopping phoenix necks. Its mainly a PVP thing obviously, but it is helpful, and up there with arc stream if your a PVPer, assuming you don't brid.

#4648510 One aspect yet unconsidered...

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 25 December 2010 - 07:16 AM in General Discussion

Luring a boss to someone and bringing them to there death would be a great new tactic.

If you can't take it, don't boss hunt.

#4648507 We live and we learn

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 25 December 2010 - 07:12 AM in General Discussion

That's a graph of either google searches or unique users over time, it's not really relevent.

it's a graph of unique visits of rs.com it's relevant because every time someone wants to play runescape they must visit the site.

skit

#4648503 The return of staking??

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 25 December 2010 - 07:09 AM in General Discussion

Was never member when staking was all the rage.

I think i might make twin accounts with minor changes, one with fail stats and one with win stats.

#4648499 Wilderness and free trade vote! - Now Closed

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 25 December 2010 - 06:59 AM in General Discussion

Interesting.

I voted yes, i wonder what effect this would have on flipping.

#4635966 What are your goals for 2011?

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 17 December 2010 - 11:45 AM in General Discussion

Turmoil/Bgloves/Ardy/Fally diarys up to 3, on 1 def.

#4635963 14-Dec-2010 - Damage Soaking and New Hitsplats

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 17 December 2010 - 11:39 AM in General Discussion

Woot, a nerf to the power rush creep.

#4629645 07-Dec-2010 - WarriorsÂ’ Guild and Dragon Defender

Posted by Sir_Kurity on 13 December 2010 - 01:05 AM in General Discussion

If people are looking for good ways to get rid of helms, since they're F2P but need members to get, many F2P'ers are willing to pay a lot for them. Last night I saw 3 people just wandering around the GE asking if people had the helms because they were looking to buy. I think they usually were offering 1-2M, not sure what the 'real' street price is on them, but if you have F2P junk, then you might as well try.

What is f2p junk?

PRetty much non existant rofl.