Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

azntemplar_00's Content

There have been 15 items by azntemplar_00 (Search limited from 22-January 19)

Sort by                Order  

#3829318 Locations of the Earth.

Posted by azntemplar_00 on 20 August 2009 - 03:25 PM in Off-Topic

Northern Virginia (when I'm not at college) - it's a pretty nice place, comprised of a bunch of suberbs/towns. Lots of diversity in people, but not quite as densely populated as a full-blown city. Traffic does suck though, especially during rush hour. People tend to live here or further south (where houses are cheaper) and tend to commute north to work here or in D.C. I'm about 15-20 min away from Washington D.C. Weather is fairly decent - hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Located on the mid-atlantic so no real extremes in temperature. Plenty of things to do here and the school system (at least in fairfax county) is rated quite high on the national rankings. Overall, nova is pretty developed, but as you go further south/west, you'll start seeing familiar sprawls of countryside found in much of the southern part of virginia.

#3824961 Runescape video problems!

Posted by azntemplar_00 on 18 August 2009 - 04:27 PM in Tech and Computers

Moved to Tech and Computers.

#3813241 Announcing our Final Trainees - One more to the list =D

Posted by azntemplar_00 on 13 August 2009 - 06:08 PM in Forum Updates and Suggestions

Ditto what tripsis said - I was also 15 when I first became a mod :P

#3804828 New Disconnects & Crashes Near Ardougne Area

Posted by azntemplar_00 on 10 August 2009 - 05:21 PM in RuneScape Suggestions

Moved to Bugs & Suggestions

#3804808 What do you think is the best combat type: mage, melee, etc.

Posted by azntemplar_00 on 10 August 2009 - 05:15 PM in Questionnaires

Moved to Questionnaires

#3791282 Java problems

Posted by azntemplar_00 on 05 August 2009 - 02:33 PM in Tech and Computers

Do you have the latest version of java?

#3791279 Favourite and Best FireFox Addons

Posted by azntemplar_00 on 05 August 2009 - 02:32 PM in Tech and Computers

NoScript

ReloadEvery

DownloadThemAll

#3791256 Announcing our Final Trainees - One more to the list =D

Posted by azntemplar_00 on 05 August 2009 - 02:20 PM in Forum Updates and Suggestions

tbh at 10,000 postcount we should stop the "Troll General" thing and just give auto-custom ones.

For those into that kind of thing - more incentive to spam....

*edit: but um yes, congrats to the trainees :) *

#3731057 Runescape ports are blocked off, need help.

Posted by azntemplar_00 on 12 July 2009 - 01:55 PM in Tech and Computers

Moved to tech and computers.

#3710986 North Korea Fires Ballistic Missiles: Seoul

Posted by azntemplar_00 on 04 July 2009 - 08:34 PM in Off-Topic

Its not really our concern.

North Korea is entitled to do whatever it is capable of doing. They know that an invasion of South Korea would effectively be sucidal, so why are we concerned?

Either nothing will happen or the USA has an excuse to destroy another communist nation at the expense of a couple of thousand lives. Which they showed they were more than willing to do with Vietnam.

A nuclear or even conventional attack anywhere else would be futile, what with the anti-missile capabilities of the USA, Europe, Russia, China...India.

I hardly think any country would retaliate with nuclear force...nor do I think that it would start a nuclear war.

Exactly my thoughts.

Check the existing thread for all things north of the 38th parallel.

#3696688 18th June 2009 - Membership cards in 7-Eleven

Posted by azntemplar_00 on 28 June 2009 - 08:51 PM in General Discussion

Interesting... had I not booked my summer already, I might have decided to go back to p2p for a month or two :P

#3657304 2011/12 Football Season

Posted by azntemplar_00 on 12 June 2009 - 02:27 AM in Off-Topic

Ibra's always managed to go MIA in big games. Or at least he hasn't produced anything really...

And maybe Perez could use some of that money towards convincing FIFA that one ball isn't enough...

#3644758 Dagannoths - Chaos VS Lighthouse - (CLOSE PLEASE)

Posted by azntemplar_00 on 07 June 2009 - 01:26 AM in General Discussion

Locked on request.

#3629693 What movie(s) did you last see?

Posted by azntemplar_00 on 30 May 2009 - 10:02 PM in Off-Topic

Terminator.

The new X-Men.

I thought it was really good, and the title sequence was one of the best I've ever seen.

However, I don't really know the story, and I heard that was a big negative for some people; apparently they changed a lot.

Yeah I really liked the title sequence as well - just gave me the shivers for a moment watching it haha.

#3607941 Do YOU Wear a Helmet While Riding a Bike/Skateboard/Other?

Posted by azntemplar_00 on 20 May 2009 - 07:16 PM in Off-Topic

http://news.bbc.co.u...fic/8058771.stm

A doctor in Australia used a household drill to bore into a boy's skull and drain it of blood clots as his local hospital lacked the required tools.

Dr Rob Carson performed the procedure on Nicholas Rossi, 13, after the boy fell off his bike and hit his head.

The doctor had never attempted the surgery before, and had to be talked through the operation by a Melbourne neurosurgeon.

The boy's father said the doctor's improvisation had saved his son's life.

But Dr Carson told reporters: "It's not a personal achievement, it is just a part of the job."

Wonder if the boy was wearing a helmet...