Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Joe Schmoe's Content

There have been 5 items by Joe Schmoe (Search limited from 11-December 18)

Sort by                Order  

#5530893 Slayer not worth it anymore?

Posted by Joe Schmoe on 21 November 2014 - 01:56 PM in Rants

Slayer not worth it anymore?

It is to me. I'd rather get stronger by getting paid to do manual labor than to pay someone in order to work out. Sorry if that doesn't make sense.

#5530741 What movie(s) did you last see?

Posted by Joe Schmoe on 20 November 2014 - 05:12 PM in Off-Topic

51JNDAXEA7L._SY300_.jpg

Pretty much the only movie I've watched in a long time unless you count Cinema Sins.

#5530740 What are you listening to right now!?

Posted by Joe Schmoe on 20 November 2014 - 04:57 PM in Off-Topic

#5530730 Most experience ever gained in one day?

Posted by Joe Schmoe on 20 November 2014 - 03:35 PM in Questionnaires

Not sure about exact numbers, but I think after only a few hours I got my divination level from 1 to 27, whereas all my other skills took over a period of several hours to get those levels. So for whatever that's worth,...

#5530692 What monster do you hate fighting the most?

Posted by Joe Schmoe on 20 November 2014 - 09:01 AM in Questionnaires

Kalhpites (slayer task), but given that all my combat skills are in the 20s and I'm up against level 58 monsters one would definitely understand why.