Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Runar's Content

There have been 43 items by Runar (Search limited from 18-November 18)

Sort by                Order  

#4954911 [DIY] G&A for Mewstick

Posted by Runar on 26 July 2011 - 07:45 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

I count 4 blogs.

Uhm.. I haven't made 4? :o

#4954799 [DIY] G&A for Mewstick

Posted by Runar on 26 July 2011 - 03:50 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

This is blog number 30?

2 noob, haven't been here for long enough to make 30 blogs. :o

#4954673 VampyTheGoon Returns!

Posted by Runar on 26 July 2011 - 12:21 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

I wish you the best of luck mate.
Remember to get an inv to the HYT Clan, so you can take part of the Clan Citadels! :)

#4954671 [F2P] Ouri's Self-Sufficient Odyssey [F2P]

Posted by Runar on 26 July 2011 - 12:19 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

Aezr is another acc o,o

What about Ouri? :) Gl man, I'll add Aezr too and we can talk yeah ^.^

#4953483 The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

Posted by Runar on 25 July 2011 - 06:02 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

I tried it once. unless you're like 60 agil it'll take months to run around o.o
Good job on your acc! <3

#4953220 [DIY] G&A for Mewstick

Posted by Runar on 25 July 2011 - 12:09 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

May I ask the point of doing a character in this fashion?
I think it's interesting but.. well, a massive effort!

Regardless, best of luck!

I have tried basically every form of playtype. Pure, main, skiller, def pure, other pures, but not every type of pk pure, and I'm glad I haven't.
DIYing seems like the funniest way, since you have to work for your levels, rather than just 'oh hey dude, I got a few ags and claws pks last week, if I get one more AGS sometime soon, I can sell it all and buy 95 pray, TURM FTW!!!' :)

Thx guise.

#4952585 [DIY] G&A for Mewstick

Posted by Runar on 24 July 2011 - 11:56 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

Day 1:

Stats
Posted Image

Task list:

Posted Image

Quest Points:

Posted Image

Bank:

Posted Image

#4951047 [DIY] G&A for Mewstick

Posted by Runar on 23 July 2011 - 06:58 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

Best of luck! Woo Norway ^^ Sorry to hear about the recent events though :(

Thanks, and yeah :\
My sister was on her way over there, but when it blew she went home. Also, they've found 92 and still counting, dead teenagers from that island on and around the island.

#4951040 [DIY] G&A for Mewstick

Posted by Runar on 23 July 2011 - 06:53 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

Welcome to my DIY thread!
You'll follow my journey as a DIY'er, and we'll hopefully become friends.

My name is 'Mewstick', feel free to add me.l

Real Life Info

Runescape Career

Goals

Level Up's

My DIY Rules

The following are the rules I play by as a DIY character:

1. I will never trade with any player, unless needed to complete a quest (Shield of Arrav / Heroes).
2. I will never use the Grand Exchange (Buying OR Selling).
3. I will never give assistance, or accept assistance for any reason.
4. All Dungeoneering must be completed solo.
5. I will never lend, or receive a loaned item.
6. I will never play any minigame that I can't solo (No PC, SC, BA, CW, etc).
7. I will never pick up other player's dropped items *
8. I won't rely on any other player for doing D&Ds. (Example: I will only do penguins if I see them myself on my travels, and won't actively hunt them)

*Note: If someone happens to drop a party hat, or other cosmetic item, I will pick it up, but will never sell it. Because these items wouldn't help me gain levels in any way, I don't see this as a deterrance from being DIY.

I ASKED 'EFFIGY' FOR PERMISSION TO 'COPY' HIS RULES OVER TO MY G&A, BECAUSE I THINK THESE RULES ARE WELL DISPLAYED.
LINK TO EFFIGY'S G&A ->
EFFIGY's G&A

#4950835 Would it be wrong to turn into Diy'ing now?

Posted by Runar on 23 July 2011 - 03:49 PM in Help and Advice

Yeah but I've used the G.E and stuff. :(
I'll just give all my stuff to a friend later, or to some random, then start over. :)

#4950745 Would it be wrong to turn into Diy'ing now?

Posted by Runar on 23 July 2011 - 02:03 PM in Help and Advice

NO.

>.>

#4950738 Would it be wrong to turn into Diy'ing now?

Posted by Runar on 23 July 2011 - 01:54 PM in Help and Advice

Posted Image

Would it be wrong to turn into a DIY'er now? I've used the G.E as you can see, to buy 60 cook and smith, but I haven't used it for much more than that... I got like 400k from a friend in my bank, but if it wouldn't be wrong, I could give all my stuff away, except for like 1k iron ores and 120 gold ores I've mined myself in the last few days.

A simple NO would help me, no need to get all emotional for me asking if it would be wrong if I went over to DIYIng now, since I've.. pretty much broken any rule a DIYer can break D:

#4950169 Destiny of a DIY Dingo

Posted by Runar on 23 July 2011 - 01:03 AM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

enjoy smithing. Almost 51 mining, deciding to go for 75 :D

#4949763 got scamemd, just need to talk,

Posted by Runar on 22 July 2011 - 07:06 PM in Rants

Someone that can't spell "scammed" gets no sympathy from me.

Jeez, chill out bro, have you never had a typo when typing? It's not cool to get flamed just for that.

This sucks bro, with your stats, it might be a good idea to kill those dwarfs that drop Dragon Pickaxes? :) I hope you're lucky if you do.

#4949520 arcsin(mak) = diy

Posted by Runar on 22 July 2011 - 01:31 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

Nice progress man!
I wish I made my current acc a DIYer, but I've used the G.E for a few skills, sadly :( also I got 1m from a friend in the early stages. Dang.

#4948610 Destiny of a DIY Dingo

Posted by Runar on 21 July 2011 - 09:30 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

Fyi, Artisans is 10x better exp than Iron bars. :c

#4948584 BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&

Posted by Runar on 21 July 2011 - 09:07 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

Welcome back, I see u got a santa for free :o !!!

#4947131 ``

Posted by Runar on 20 July 2011 - 07:41 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

Great progress so far, mate! keep it coming, good luck!! ^^

#4946920 Rs Email

Posted by Runar on 20 July 2011 - 04:46 PM in Help and Advice

Also, if you hold over the link in the mail, and see at the bottom left corner, a tiny "window" shows where it says the real link (they often use the security.jagex.com link in the mail, as a fake link, the real link will show in the window, and it'll say Runescape.verifyaccount[LikelyScam] or something similar to that. That means it's just a fake scam site.)

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE FROM MY OWN MAIL.

Posted Image

Notice the link in the left corner, and that link is the same as the one shown in the mail.

#4946810 Membership screen just loading.

Posted by Runar on 20 July 2011 - 03:05 PM in Help and Advice

Maybe you could try contacting Jagex Customer Support?

Mm... I'll try it a little later. :)

#4946733 The Runar's DIY blog — OSRS ultimate ironman

Posted by Runar on 20 July 2011 - 01:53 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

*reads* Runarisshyon... *stares at own forum name* Oh my! It's a match!!! *Amused*

Good luck man!!!! :)

#4946730 Membership screen just loading.

Posted by Runar on 20 July 2011 - 01:48 PM in Help and Advice

OK so.
Since yesterday I've tried to paybysms 7 times to get member.

I send the thing I have to, to the number that tells me to. In this case it's 'Y' to a specific number.
I do that, and no matter what I do, the screen is stuck at this.

Posted Image

Please help me?
I do not meet the reqs to post on forums, just yet.

Fyi, I have sent a report to Surfpin, but they have not replied.

#4945499 ..::~Kevill's Goals&Achievements |2009 - 2014| 120/200m Thieving~::..

Posted by Runar on 19 July 2011 - 05:57 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

Great blog, good job mate! :)
Are you still a Pmod? (since you were in the start of the blog)

#4944585 Destiny of a DIY Dingo

Posted by Runar on 18 July 2011 - 11:03 PM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

Good luck bro. I'll talk to you, keep you accompanied n stuff ^-^

#4926155 My G&A

Posted by Runar on 04 July 2011 - 10:53 AM in BlogScape (Ongoing Progress Reports and Goals)

Hi all, I'm Runar.
I've had lots of pre. P2P accounts, and tbh, it's kinda sickening me. I do not have the motivation to play in members anymore, so I'm going to return to F2p, on my account 'Its Runar'!
I'm going to get 99 magic 10 hp 50 combat on it. :)
Wish me luck if you like, I'll update more in the future.

Goals