Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Dbzruler72's Content

There have been 266 items by Dbzruler72 (Search limited from 12-December 18)

Sort by                Order  

#4506579 Our Final

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 16 September 2010 - 01:40 AM in Clan Discussions

On September 7, *-P.K.Masters-* closed.

Nearly eight years ago, a rather small and shy eleven-year-old boy made a decision. As seemingly unimportant as it was at the time, the decision was one that would override, overpower, and overthrow the very foundation he not only grew up with but also lived on.

That decision took over his life. One could say it became his life. After his childhood sailed, the thicket of adolescence took root. After adolescence--adulthood. Nearly half the young man's life had gone by since the decision he once made in his youth, yet to this day, it affected him. Waking up, the first light came from his thoughts. Drifting off to sleep, his mind continued to whisper.

All because of one hope. One act. One decision. Decision--a word so ordinary yet so consequential. This is what I came to realize as I molded this clan with my hands, my eyes, and my mind. This is what I came to realize as every year passed and every year began. This is what I came to realize as I typed this farewell.

This is our goodbye.

For years we labored under an ever-changing sun. We based our success on the most pure form of struggle, strain, and stress. Once in a blue moon, we gazed high--but Luck never looked down. As a consequence, our fortune came from us and us alone. We warred while outmatched and continued to PK deep. Despite everything we lived through since our inception in RuneScape-Classic, we now look in a different direction and shape a new decision.

You are the reason why I continued. As a child, I never once thought we would be this connected and complete. Then again, I never envisioned this ending either. A few years ago, I planned to end on our tenth anniversary, but I suppose Luck has finally batted an eye.

I will never forget. On my death bed, I will remember each and every one of you. I will remember that before we ended, we were riding a wave of potential--one so decided and impressively immeasurable that I felt an unreal and unfamiliar force grasping the crest and thrusting it towards a new summit.

While this is the end of our clan, I hope this is not the end for us. I simply cannot let everyone go. Please, stay in touch. All of you. You will find my immutable screen name on AIM, MSN, Skype, and Facebook.

May we meet again,
Dbzruler72, Former *-P.K.Masters-* Clan Leader

#4423220 Oldest clans?

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 03 August 2010 - 07:39 AM in Clan Discussions

CL was founded mid-2004.

PKM.

Been around for 7+ years now I think. <3:

HOW COULD YOU FORGET THEM

:)

Clan Jaguar? (Not sure if they're alive still)

They are. They seem to be a community clan now. This is their most recent public war thread: http://forums.zybez....1-thor-vs-jags/ (back when THOR was alive)

They were also in the Jagex Cup last year.

#4423191 02-Aug-10 Behind the Scenes August

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 03 August 2010 - 07:09 AM in General Discussion

Can't wait to get into Batch 2 with Dungeoneering (not sure why so many refer to it as 1.75 Posted Image).

The warped floors (48-60) aren't being released with this update; therefore this is considered 1.75 assuming the dungeoneering batch update following this one contains the new floors.

#4423181 Corrupted Knights Vs Legendz

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 03 August 2010 - 06:55 AM in Wars & Run-Ins

Unfortunate about the time mixup, Lgz. Still not a bad ending.

#4423180 Dragonwood Smack The Brazilian Kings (Uncapped Pvp Pkri)

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 03 August 2010 - 06:53 AM in Wars & Run-Ins

Saw DW right after our FD was. I was still at BH when you returned, but it was a long war. Grats.

#4423177 The Gladiatorz Defeat Knights of Order

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 03 August 2010 - 06:52 AM in Wars & Run-Ins

Grats, Gladz :)

#4423169 Natural Born Killers Draw with True 0wnage

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 03 August 2010 - 06:49 AM in Wars & Run-Ins

Nice job both.

#4423165 *-P.K.Masters-* versus Freedom

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 03 August 2010 - 06:45 AM in Wars & Run-Ins

There meant to be two rounds: one matched and another full out. However once the first round ended, FD's ops had dropped, and Origiins decided to not continue. Thanks to the five who stepped out. Sorry the full out round did not happen.

Hej_Darr tanked at the start through three of our kills, making it 11-8 until we finally lost one.

*-P.K.M-* start: 11 (dropped from 16) http://i242.photobuc...llagainstfd.jpg (before drop)
FD start: 11 http://pkmasters.com...Aug12010013.png

*-P.K.M-* end: 8 (one DC) http://pkmasters.com...Aug12010008.png
FD end: 0

Good fight, DF. Your snipers did well.

0 kills, 0 deaths

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Miscellaneous images

#4395380 [TWR] [Jagex Cup] Downfall Vs The Gladiatorz

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 18 July 2010 - 04:53 AM in Wars & Run-Ins

Imposing, DF

#4371334 [Jagex Cup] *-P.K.Masters-* defeats New Bloods

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 03 July 2010 - 09:19 PM in Wars & Run-Ins

*-P.K.Masters-* versus New Bloods

ML comparison: http://runehead.com/...pareType=combat

We came in outnumbered, outleveled, and outpowered, yet fifteen minutes later, it was them on the jail concrete and us on familiar ground.

RulesF2P
Safe
All styles
North attacks
Maximum two snipers
RuneHead memberlist only
No dungeoneering or corrupt items
Clan Wars Classic (center boundaries)

Saturday, July 3, 2010 at 7:30 PM UTC+0
PKM start: 18
NB start: 20

PKM end: 13
NB end: 0

PKM ending
Posted Image

Miscellaneous War Images
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And here is Downfall congratulating us <3
http://pkmasters.com...Jul32010022.png
http://pkmasters.com...Jul32010023.png

#4370946 What's new in the clan section?

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 03 July 2010 - 03:42 PM in Clan Discussions

:)

#4361360 The Team -vs- Knights of Order

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 27 June 2010 - 09:22 PM in Wars & Run-Ins

A good start.

#4361348 [TWR]RkoF defeats True 0wnage

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 27 June 2010 - 09:20 PM in Wars & Run-Ins

Close war. Good job both.

#4361339 The clan staff wants YOU

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 27 June 2010 - 09:18 PM in Clan Discussions

Good luck to everybody who applies, it's a great job!

<3:

Confirmed :P

#4361331 Lethality vs Pkm

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 27 June 2010 - 09:16 PM in Wars & Run-Ins

Was a long two hours.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4361315 *-P.K.Masters-* versus InterQueo

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 27 June 2010 - 09:08 PM in Wars & Run-Ins

There were two rounds, one full out and one matched, both of which we won. The first round was simple enough, but the second round was more challenging. Good fight, IQ.

Round One (full out)
PKM start: 16
IQ start: 8

PKM end: 16
IQ end: 0

Round Two (matched)
PKM start: 7 (dropped from 14)
IQ start: 7

PKM end: 6
IQ end: 0

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4361028 Lethality vs Pkm

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 27 June 2010 - 06:31 PM in Wars & Run-Ins

It was a no post because it was a practice war, but no problem. Good fight, LTH.

#4359413 RSD Vs VR

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 26 June 2010 - 06:11 PM in Clan Video Section

Good job.

#4359319 Dragonwood Vs Clan Envy

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 26 June 2010 - 04:53 PM in Wars & Run-Ins

Nice pull, DW.

#4359155 Tipit what happened?

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 26 June 2010 - 02:19 PM in Clan Discussions

well i have been looking at old old topics here at tipit and it seems that a lot of top 20 clans used to post here but what happend, now mostly the posts are made y twr clans. was there any incident that caused a mass leave :o

Many of the top clans back then no longer have their old power. Sabres, Jagz, Exer, and 'The' are all fractions of their former selves. BK, Gladz, and TRWF are in decent shape these days. As for RSD, they're one of today's most dominant clans. Still, the size of the wars are nowhere as massive as they used to be; in general, the clan world shrunk but has become more organized.

Clans like DS, ST, MK, Fear, RR, and even DI have all closed. Also, junior clans are a thing of the past. I do have to say, though, DI was the most stable top clan throughout their lifetime.

I need to work on maintaining a more public presence. i'll try to do that.

Good to hear.

Tip.It was once the leading fansite for clanning/warring - no contest. However, the moderators (and I'd say the staff as a whole) at the time were terribly strict, and several disputes between TIF admins/moderators and the clan community led to the Clan and PvP Boards being shut down for quite awhile. The clan community then flocked to Zybez (a fledgling site back then), as I understand it, since the RSC staff advertised a "hands-off" approach to moderation in addition to a relaxed censor when they saw that Tip.It had closed its door to clans. There's really no doubt about it; RSC's rise in the clan world was a direct result of Tip.It's failures.

I'm glad to say that this was years and years ago, though, and that the Tip.It staff are marvelous now (most of the past staff have long since moved on). I'm happy to see that the Clan Boards here are thriving once more. :)

You forgot that after TIF closed the clan section in an attempt to punish, everyone went to DI boards. Then they migrated to RSC.

It was foolish of the staff at the time to think temporarily closing the clan section would garner no consequences, but we all learn.

#4359126 The Gladiatorz vs Blacknights

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 26 June 2010 - 01:55 PM in Wars & Run-Ins

Looked like a fun fight.

#4351108 *-P.K.Masters-* defeats The XO's

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 22 June 2010 - 11:01 AM in Wars & Run-Ins

Did you just post a victory topic over 6 people?When you had nearly 7(WOW!) people?
=D>

We're warring you next weekend. Good luck, although your council asked for a no-post war.

#4351072 *-P.K.Masters-* defeats The XO's

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 22 June 2010 - 09:57 AM in Wars & Run-Ins

Average pulls are nearing 60 ops actually. It's a pretty good portion of our ML. Got a fullout with IQ this weekend, we'll see how we do.

#4351029 Post as much as you can

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 22 June 2010 - 09:01 AM in Forum Games

Interesting.

#4351025 [PKRI]Downfall Defeats The Brazilian Kings

Posted by Dbzruler72 on 22 June 2010 - 08:58 AM in Wars & Run-Ins

GJ, DF.