Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Scherzo's Content

There have been 8 items by Scherzo (Search limited from 22-January 19)

Sort by                Order  

#5559879 Ascension mainhand + offhand chaotic vs. royal crossbow

Posted by Scherzo on 12 May 2015 - 03:11 PM in Help and Advice

Thank you all! :)

#5559875 Ascension mainhand + offhand chaotic vs. royal crossbow

Posted by Scherzo on 12 May 2015 - 02:50 PM in Help and Advice

Thank you for the quick answer! 

Just one question: Why is it that the chakram is better than the chaotic cbow as off-hand? The dart is fair enough, as it's t85, but isn't the damage output of the cbow and chakram the same?

#5559870 Ascension mainhand + offhand chaotic vs. royal crossbow

Posted by Scherzo on 12 May 2015 - 02:32 PM in Help and Advice

Hey, I'm going to upgrade to ascension crossbows, but I only have the money for the mainhand atm. 
I assume it's better to use a combination of asc and offhand, but I'm asking just to be sure.

Can i use Asc bolts when my offhand is chaotic, or would I be better off using dragonbane? If i recall correctly, dragonbane bolts are better than royal but worse than asc bolts at QBD.

Hope you can help :)

#5519933 [Update] Prifddinas - Lost City of the Elves

Posted by Scherzo on 23 September 2014 - 01:04 AM in General Discussion

about one of seren's memories

#5499397 Polls General Discussion

Posted by Scherzo on 06 June 2014 - 08:38 AM in General Discussion

If this means people vote they'd rather see books removed from the game, and Jagex stops making books I'm going to be so sad - the books are fantastic, and in Skyrim I read every book I found, whatever theme they were in.

#5498553 The Mighty Fall - June 2nd

Posted by Scherzo on 02 June 2014 - 01:23 PM in General Discussion

What's the point of the expired spin ticket, anyway?

According to the jagex wiki, its only use is to feed it to a pet troll...

#5498532 The Mighty Fall - June 2nd

Posted by Scherzo on 02 June 2014 - 10:53 AM in General Discussion

Uhhm... Granted, the cave goblins are hard to do right, but this just seems so... they remind me of the house elves in the filmatisations of Harry Potter

#5496288 [19-05-2014] Ancient Combat

Posted by Scherzo on 21 May 2014 - 07:01 AM in General Discussion

I'm not sure if I'd want a pike to be the best solo weapon out there - but what if a pike would be the best co-op weapon? It would deal mediocre damage alone, but if you stood side by side with others it increased damage dramatically? - would fit the renaissance-esque setting of runescape well.