Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

xByrdman's Content

There have been 44 items by xByrdman (Search limited from 17-September 18)

Sort by                Order  

#5354570 I Talant - We are Recruiting!

Posted by xByrdman on 14 January 2013 - 10:03 PM in Recruitment Non Warring Clans

I've been looking for a clan to join but could you post some more details and stuff?

#5353976 Og Blog: Upcoming Changes to the EoC

Posted by xByrdman on 13 January 2013 - 12:32 AM in General Discussion

I just don't think void fits with the a level scale really cause more bonus is a little much and more def would make all others pointless

#5353936 Og Blog: Upcoming Changes to the EoC

Posted by xByrdman on 12 January 2013 - 10:16 PM in General Discussion

Would new tiers of void have higher def and lp? Or better bonuses? I know better bonuses would be overkill but it wouldn't make sense to me for any level of void to have high def. The Void Knights don't tank the pests they kill them as fast as they can.

#5353375 Karil's Pistol Crossbow help!

Posted by xByrdman on 11 January 2013 - 01:02 AM in Help and Advice

You have the stats to get there theoretically but it would be fairly tough. With a tortoise, it's already easier - kyatt might work too. I would definitely suggest you try her out (do the quest of course). The final phase is hardest and you don't need to finish that.

For your stats, I think you want to get your best ranged top/legs, ranged dragonfire shield, a borrowed Armadyl crossbow, rely on defensive abilities to survive and bring lots of rocktail plus a couple of pray pots.

I've already done the quest but something like Karil's and use ruby bolts (e)? Which abilities? Rejuvenate mainly?

#5353357 Karil's Pistol Crossbow help!

Posted by xByrdman on 11 January 2013 - 12:33 AM in Help and Advice

Well that's a disappointment...I only wanted it because I cant afford Arma xbow haha I really need to upgrade my range power,the rune xbow doesnt cut it anymore. I can afford the royal xbow but I dont think i can get to the 4th phase of Qbd. Any suggestions on that?? If i need to range it I'm sure i can get someone to lend me an arma xbow and if i need to mage it I already have Gano. I'm pretty close to getting a chaotic if I need one and my stats should be in my sig.

Edit: I have about 7 summoning levels banked in charms and could get a tort if i need it.

#5353227 Which Armor?

Posted by xByrdman on 10 January 2013 - 06:57 PM in Help and Advice

Kinda off topic but how many hours with barrows before its more expensive than Bandos? I would guess its a long time

#5353197 Karil's Pistol Crossbow help!

Posted by xByrdman on 10 January 2013 - 05:28 PM in Help and Advice

I've been trying to buy one on the Ge but haven't had any luck. I've put in offers up to 900k. Does anyone know what or where I can buy one at? I'm talking about the main hand crossbow just to be clear

#5348432 Sumona or Duradel?

Posted by xByrdman on 30 December 2012 - 06:47 PM in Help and Advice

It's in part due to the higher slayer point gain allowing you to skip more tasks. Duradel also assigns more monsters and higher xp monsters.

Thanks! I wasn't really sure if it would be worth it at my levels but are there any quests I should do for slayer? I've already done Smoking Kills and the first thing I get is gonna be the ability to craft slayer helms

#5348421 Sumona or Duradel?

Posted by xByrdman on 30 December 2012 - 06:33 PM in Help and Advice

Duradel

Is there any reason for this? Better profit? Xp? Drops?

#5348245 Sumona or Duradel?

Posted by xByrdman on 30 December 2012 - 05:43 AM in Help and Advice

They don't call him "Dura 'dragons' Del" for nothing.

Tip

Lol the nickname made me laugh but I guess I'll stick with Sumona then. Thanks guys!

#5348197 Sumona or Duradel?

Posted by xByrdman on 30 December 2012 - 03:07 AM in Help and Advice

All of my stats should be in my sig but I've been using Sumona and now im wondering if I should/could use Duradel or would his tasks be a little too tough for me right now?

#5346655 Slayer help

Posted by xByrdman on 25 December 2012 - 02:03 PM in Help and Advice

Well I guess since I already have Gano I'll use it but I appreciate the help!

#5346654 RS not working on my Mac

Posted by xByrdman on 25 December 2012 - 02:00 PM in Tech and Computers

I had the same problem yesterday when I messed with some settings on my Macbook Pro and I'm still not sure how i managed to get it into safe mode. Probably took me 20 tries

#5346517 Slayer help

Posted by xByrdman on 25 December 2012 - 03:38 AM in Help and Advice

Hi everyone! I just got back into Scape when the Eoc came out and I made my goal getting a Chaotic, now I'm approaching that goal (76 DG) but I would like to do some slayer to break up all the DG and I had some questions. For melee tasks I'm planning on getting a CMaul for crush, I have a whip for slash and I'm trying to buy a Zammy spear on G.E. for stab. For armor i have Barrows equipment. For range I'm kind of lost since the rune xbow is kind of useless, I might get a crystal bow if thats a good option and armor wise I just have Royal d'hide. Mage is my big question because i bought Gano but now I'm worried that might be overkill for slayer and I think the SoL would be my best option for mage offense. I also have Void with the melee and range helms but id be willing to get the hood if its worth it. My levels are 56 slayer 74 Attack (I'm like 40k of 75) 70 str 75 def 70 pray 80 range and 60 pray. I do plan on doing smoking kills before anything else though
Thanks in advance!!

#5225378 Cluescroll cap Increase Discussion (Poll included)

Posted by xByrdman on 06 April 2012 - 11:36 PM in General Discussion

Perhaps they could make a second clue more rare of a drop if you already have one then more rare the more clues you get

#5225092 Quick way to get 30-60 magic?

Posted by xByrdman on 06 April 2012 - 03:09 PM in Help and Advice

Actually, I'm 91 slayer :P So i think a bank activity will do better. Did the teleports so far to get to 45.

Why did you only have 30 magic? Haha

#5224829 Temple Trekking

Posted by xByrdman on 06 April 2012 - 12:13 AM in Help and Advice

Does the constructors outfit improve the xp of const a decent amount? I need to work on it anyways but should I wait till I have the outfit?

#5224826 Quick way to get 30-60 magic?

Posted by xByrdman on 06 April 2012 - 12:10 AM in Help and Advice

Don't you think he'll have a rough time trying to Mage tasks at 30 Mage?

#5224781 Quick way to get 30-60 magic?

Posted by xByrdman on 05 April 2012 - 11:27 PM in Help and Advice

As the title says. Looking to raise magic up really quick for a quest requirement. Looking for any quick/cheap tips to do it. Thanks ahead of time

I used wind bolt on the black knights by there little castle then high alched I was f2p then though so maybe there's better methods for members

#5224195 Temple Trekking

Posted by xByrdman on 04 April 2012 - 11:39 PM in Help and Advice

I wouldn't personally unlock vyrewatch just yet, it's not too great killing them with the ivandis flail (compared to a blisterwood weapon) and you are quite a ways off levels to the Branches of the Darkmeyer (51-76 woodcutting for one and your crafting level too) quest.

Yea the wc levels would be fairly quick but I don't have the money to sink into crafting

#5224127 Temple Trekking

Posted by xByrdman on 04 April 2012 - 09:46 PM in Help and Advice

I'm not really planning on maxing it out or anything just something to do every so often but from what in gathering it's fun for the vast majority of it, decent rewards, and possible profit? I'm still wondering if it's necessary or recommended to do legacy of seergaze to unlock vyrewatches and are the Blisterwood weapons the preferred weapons? Could i do it effectively with my combat stats? Stats are in the sig

#5223029 Squeal of Fortune + Buyable Spins

Posted by xByrdman on 03 April 2012 - 04:50 AM in General Discussion

Make Nex drops buyable with real money because they're too hard too get for the average player...I bet this will be an update in less than a year and then they'll lower the xp required for 99 down to about a million

#5223021 Squeal of Fortune + Buyable Spins

Posted by xByrdman on 03 April 2012 - 04:43 AM in General Discussion

Maybe Runescape is dying faster than most people think and this is the start of Jagex's last hurrah to try and get every dime they can...

#5223006 Temple Trekking

Posted by xByrdman on 03 April 2012 - 04:27 AM in Help and Advice

Well it's kind of hard to tell you what is fun. The majority of players hate runecrafting, but I kind of enjoy it. I actually hate slayer.

But, the general consensus is that Temple Trekking sucks and can be uttered in the same breath as Livid Farm and the likes.

That's disappointing perhaps I'll try it one day but not anytime soon. I'm looking for a mini game or diversion to do every few hours of training just to keep it fresh any suggestions?

#5222964 Temple Trekking

Posted by xByrdman on 03 April 2012 - 03:42 AM in Help and Advice

I think I will but I didn't want I waste an hour if you guys could just tell me how awful it is. Should I do the seergaze quest so I can unlock vyrewatches?