Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

darkb0wzer's Content

There have been 4 items by darkb0wzer (Search limited from 15-December 18)

Sort by                Order  

#4842621 The F2P General Discussion Thread

Posted by darkb0wzer on 05 May 2011 - 05:05 AM in General Discussion

Posted Image

This. I can't help but feel cheated, it is a complex matter and I am a 9 year player been p2p off and on. It feels sorta dirty of Jagex to just pull this out from people's noses
especially when its just a cape for christ's sake how many man hours does it take to model a flat piece of tapestry to give to some dedicated fans that have played throughout the years.

#4795110 Guaranteed Content Poll: Veteran Cape Design Results

Posted by darkb0wzer on 02 April 2011 - 03:57 PM in General Discussion

Why don't they simply just let people that have played 5+ years vote and no one else, I do realize that some people are below that requirement but close to it but this would be a more accurate poll of what true veterans want.

#4756919 08-Mar-2011 – Artisans Workshop

Posted by darkb0wzer on 08 March 2011 - 04:02 PM in General Discussion

KInd of like the mage training arena but for smithing, and no useful rewards?

Yup, and oh gee golly thanks jagex for up to iron armor for f2p

#4670521 Discontinued/Event items collections

Posted by darkb0wzer on 10 January 2011 - 07:59 PM in General Discussion

Thessalia won't give me my bunny ears :(

Have you tried Diango?

Yep, I even got a Jmod to look into my acc for me once and he confirmed that I do not have bunny ears. I am sure this is not true though as I distinctly remember trying to get a second pair by getting a friend to kill me in the wilderness and running from lumbridge to try to pick them up.

I had this problem as well, I had bunny ears on runescape classic then when the update came to rs2 I lost them