Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

essiw's Content

There have been 7 items by essiw (Search limited from 19-November 18)

Sort by                Order  

#5606838 What happened to these forums?

Posted by essiw on 19 August 2019 - 02:32 PM in General Discussion

Sad that the forum seems now overflown with spam, or accounts that at first hand seem legit but then have spam or fraudulent websites in their signature... seems like there are no mods around anymore at all?

#5605845 Rune Ore and Bars

Posted by essiw on 01 March 2019 - 06:32 PM in Help and Advice

Sadly the salvage only works for armor and weapons that you had before the update. For reasons unknown to me it did not work on ores or bars. So your rune ores and bars have probably drastically decreased in value. For your other questions I would suggest to search them in social media, there are tons of people asking those same questions.

#5605215 Luminite disappeared from my inventory while I was looking at the new interfa...

Posted by essiw on 11 January 2019 - 01:28 PM in Help and Advice

Have you checked the new metal bank? It is in the new smithing interface. You probably deposited all your ore into the metal bank. This metal bank is not really a bank, but is accessible when you smelt at a furnace or smith at an anvil. This is so that you do not need to use your actual bank when smithing.

#5605214 No more iron & Steel ingots at Artisan ??

Posted by essiw on 11 January 2019 - 01:26 PM in General Discussion

Your steel ingots have probably been replaced by tickets, you can exchange your tickets (look in your inventory/bank for them) at the artisans workshop, either for the item of your choice (with a really low high alch value compared to what it was before) or salvage items which have the same high alch value as the previous items you had. The Artisan Workshop mechanics have changed, as well as how smithing works. You can probably find the ingots if you click on the metal bar of your choice in the interface, but make sure beforehand that you really want to make ingots (as I think they are now only used as a summoning ingredient, but I might be wrong).

I would advice you to check this document for more info, it helped me a lot to grasp what this update has changed: https://runescape.wi...:Suity/MSRework

#5604689 confusion over Evil Tree -for free player

Posted by essiw on 14 December 2018 - 02:32 PM in Help and Advice

You are confusing the evil tree's with spirit tree's. See this page: https://www.tip.it/r...w/evil_tree.htm for more info. 

#5604470 200m in All Skills

Posted by essiw on 02 December 2018 - 08:18 AM in Old School RuneScape

So if I calculated it correctly lynx titan has played on average just under 10 hours each day for the last 5 years. And that is by going by the fastest reasonable xp rates mentioned above. What a dedication to a game, wow. I understand that no one is close to him, the second guy has played on avarage 8 hours per day. Which is a big difference.

#5604167 What happened to these forums?

Posted by essiw on 16 November 2018 - 11:27 AM in General Discussion

I am back too, due to mobile and because I am finally getting a new computer (mine had become to slow for rs3...). But honestly if we want this forum to be alive we should just merge all of the inactive sub-forums into one so that it appears more alive, then people might come back and we can build it again from there. Leaving it like it is now makes it look like a ghost-town. Who would want to live in a huge town where only one street is active? I would not. But I would like to live in a small village, even if it is the size of only a few streets, if it is active.