Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

ugafan_2009's Content

There have been 6 items by ugafan_2009 (Search limited from 13-December 18)

Sort by                Order  

#4421919 ENTER SHIKARI

Posted by ugafan_2009 on 02 August 2010 - 05:28 PM in Off-Topic

They opened for Silverstein and ADTR a few months ago when I saw them. They were allright...I like Solidarity and the clap song.

#4421914 *Diet* questions

Posted by ugafan_2009 on 02 August 2010 - 05:25 PM in Off-Topic

I kind of did the same thing. I put on about 10 pounds freshman year of college and I decided to eat a little healthier this summer. I lost about 15 pounds(now I only weigh 150, so I need to bulk up some, I went from being pudgy to being scrawny, but I'll worry about that when I get back to college and have gym access. I basically cut out soft drinks(I have like one a week maybe), and tried to get something healthier when I go get lunch after work. I was running for about 2 months, but I got my wisdom teeth off and had to take a week off and haven't started back. But I haven't put on any weight since I quit running, and it doesn't really bug me because I don't want to lose any more.

#3893213 NCAA Football!

Posted by ugafan_2009 on 15 September 2009 - 02:31 PM in Off-Topic

Go Dawgs!

Our first game was the sloppiest I've ever seen us play. However, the game last Saturday was my first as a student and probably the best live game I've ever seen.

Beat Arkansas!

#3890213 NCAA Football!

Posted by ugafan_2009 on 15 September 2009 - 02:31 PM in Off-Topic

Go Dawgs!

Our first game was the sloppiest I've ever seen us play. However, the game last Saturday was my first as a student and probably the best live game I've ever seen.

Beat Arkansas!

#3796117 School

Posted by ugafan_2009 on 07 August 2009 - 05:23 AM in Off-Topic

I'm gonna be a college freshman.

#3790583 Never Underestimate the value of the cent

Posted by ugafan_2009 on 05 August 2009 - 05:40 AM in Off-Topic

This video is spreading fast. I live like 30 minutes from where it was filmed and saw it with like 300 views. This is the second completely random board I've seen it on the past week