Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

highlanders's Content

There have been 16 items by highlanders (Search limited from 22-January 19)

Sort by                Order  

#5587200 [Living Myth] Signature Request

Posted by highlanders on 31 March 2016 - 01:03 AM in The Art Bazaar

I felt like playing with photoshop for a bit, so there you go

4xm97Nn.png?1

#5559393 Here there be spoilers. Game of Thrones Season 5

Posted by highlanders on 09 May 2015 - 11:53 PM in Off-Topic

I haven't read the books but I get the feeling Cersei's prophecy is totally going to happen. Myrcella is practically screwed. Tommen is a weak as hell. Joffrey was an [wagon] but you gotta appreciate that he would have cut off the heads of every one of the sparrows that had disrespected him.

#5559389 "I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Posted by highlanders on 09 May 2015 - 11:38 PM in Off-Topic

She's bringing it up already and you're not even in a relationship yet, I think she's serious. You don't joke about spending the next 20 years of your life raising little shits.

some people do actually like kids

that was directed at you calling kids "little shits"

Oh by little shits I of course meant precious little angels.

#5558985 "I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Posted by highlanders on 07 May 2015 - 05:19 PM in Off-Topic

some people do actually like kids

The part where he says he's worried makes me think boris is not interested in kids right now. Pro detective skills at work here

#5558970 "I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Posted by highlanders on 07 May 2015 - 04:42 PM in Off-Topic

She's bringing it up already and you're not even in a relationship yet, I think she's serious. You don't joke about spending the next 20 years of your life raising little shits.

#5556363 What movie(s) did you last see?

Posted by highlanders on 26 April 2015 - 05:40 AM in Off-Topic

The signal

It was a wild ride, I liked it

#5554410 Draw your RS char in paint!

Posted by highlanders on 18 April 2015 - 01:34 AM in Art and Media

Not in paint but there you go anyway

I don't remember what my character wore exactly but I do remember the most important part: BUNNY EARS

GtTLqBI.png?1

#5554273 "I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Posted by highlanders on 17 April 2015 - 05:54 AM in Off-Topic

Nah, you are misunderstanding me, Low; I met him online.
I'm not really comfortable with asking someone about their relationship status, because that's fairly personal information, and I think a lot of people would feel offended if somebody asked personal questions like that right off the bat.
If I ask him if he's single, it's pretty much guaranteed he would know why I ask. Don't want him to feel like I'm going too fast... give it enough time to let the both of us know more about each other, you know.

Men don't understand subtle hints. Tell him how you feel in the plainest words possible.

I'd be shocked if he got offended that you asked his relationship status. "How dare you LIKE ME?!" Hell most guys get flattered when gay men hit on them, I think you're in the clear.

The guy might not even understand that you like him from your asking his relationship status. In fact, it's a high possibility. Subtlety doesn't work.

#5554020 "I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Posted by highlanders on 16 April 2015 - 01:05 AM in Off-Topic

I think it's a case of certain women being brought up to feel ashamed about their own sexual desire and projecting out their insecurity onto so called slutty women. Kind of like those politicans who are aggressively involved in anti-gay campaigns, to an almost suspicious degree, and then later get caught with their pants down bonking a man haha

#5553872 What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

Posted by highlanders on 15 April 2015 - 04:03 AM in Off-Topic

Last game I got was the first five fights freddy's. I didn't find it scary per se, just very stressful, a few seconds late and you're dead.

#5553870 "I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Posted by highlanders on 15 April 2015 - 03:54 AM in Off-Topic

Girls want sex just as much as guys, but with men typically being dominant and women being typically submissive you need to run the show. I've lost track of the fun I could have had by being more assertive. Women like sex. If they don't have it with you they will have it with someone else. If they aren't, they are probably secretly wishing someone had the balls to make a move. (It just occurred to me that some people reading this may be in high school, people in general are less comfortable with sex then and I'm referring to over 18s)

I think part of that is due to the slut stigma. Women are not afforded the socially acceptable opportunity to aggressively initiate. It's quite sad really. By being assertive you're giving her an opportunity she was uncomfortable grasping on her own. If the stigma didn't exist, I think a lot of women would naturally take the assertive role.

#5553476 Rod Cousens Joins Jagex As New CEO

Posted by highlanders on 12 April 2015 - 11:29 PM in General Discussion

Out of context micro-payments quote aside, I'm far more interested in the fact Cousens was accused of corporate fraud, pocketing a 800,000$ "bonus" while Acclaim was going bankrupt. I can't find any information on how the lawsuit was settled. Then he goes on to join codemasters as CEO, does well for a while, until things start taking a nosedive and keep getting worse for years. This guy leaves destruction in his wake and Runescape is his next plaything, I think you should be worried.

#5552367 The "First Thing That Comes To Mind" Game!

Posted by highlanders on 05 April 2015 - 02:37 PM in Forum Games

barbecue

buckwheat pancakes

#5552251 The "First Thing That Comes To Mind" Game!

Posted by highlanders on 04 April 2015 - 10:44 PM in Forum Games

that confuses my brain

Australia

#5552247 The "First Thing That Comes To Mind" Game!

Posted by highlanders on 04 April 2015 - 10:38 PM in Forum Games

a word I'd have to google

A tasty French baguette

#5552242 The "First Thing That Comes To Mind" Game!

Posted by highlanders on 04 April 2015 - 10:17 PM in Forum Games

uh... a dick

Chocolate cake