Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

CheapMark's Content

There have been 5 items by CheapMark (Search limited from 21-September 18)

Sort by                Order  

#4916772 Level 99 Construction Rareness Not a Reflection of Difficulty?

Posted by CheapMark on 28 June 2011 - 03:37 PM in General Discussion

Surely there are two main reasons:

1 - It is a P2P skill

2 - Most people would rather do combat (hence Slayer being a much higher rank) in P2P than sink money into construction

#4901662 semi-tradable items

Posted by CheapMark on 19 June 2011 - 12:25 AM in RuneScape Suggestions

For extremes and overloads - aren't they only so strong because they are relatively difficult/time consuming to make, thus making it worthwhile to those who take the time to make them?

Just a thought, but a good idea overall :)

#4825392 F2P Artisan's Workshop training

Posted by CheapMark on 22 April 2011 - 11:13 PM in Help and Advice

Hey,

I was wondering what you guys' thoughts were on smithing burial armour using Iron Ingot I for cheap xp.

Iron ingot I are 1 iron ore each and give 100xp before percentage bonuses...

Just wondering if this is a good idea to carry on considering the cheap xp...

Cheers

#4815121 15-Apr-2011 - Guaranteed Content Poll: Boss Rematch?

Posted by CheapMark on 15 April 2011 - 04:55 PM in General Discussion

Mezlar was always a fun 'boss'...would love to see more content based around him...

#4775665 F2P Crafting training, <500k loss

Posted by CheapMark on 20 March 2011 - 05:22 PM in Help and Advice

A slighty more interesting way to level crafting, and gain some benefit to you character would be to make urns in Barbarian village.

Everything is available there, mine the clay in the new mine to the south of the village, turn it into soft clay via the well in the centre of town and then mould it and fire it in the kiln there.

No idea about exp rates, but it is completely free, and the urns can then be used for prayer/ any other skill you fancy training next :)

Just thought it was worth mentioning :) the other option is hard leather bodies.