Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

Rainy_Daybluehooloovo

I'm watching you..
Feb 03 2010 03:28 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

Pinkbullet3bluehooloovo

LINDA HUNT.
Wow. I was staring at the NCIS Wiki page for a long, long time before I realized that the version I was watching was the Los Angeles spin-off. >.< As I was looking through the cast list of (apparently the original NCIS) I was like, "Where's that one girl (Daniela Ruah)?!?!?!"
/deadhesk
Dec 29 2009 11:55 PM
Photo

Pinkbullet3bluehooloovo

Edna Mode looks like the lady from NCIS who's always saying something about not getting blood on the clothes that she prepares for the members.
: \
I found that correlation strange and am eager to hear what you have to say about this.
Dec 29 2009 11:51 PM
Photo

Youmubluehooloovo

Oh btw you might wanna fix your quotes in your siggy. They aren't showing up properly.
Dec 15 2009 08:47 AM
Photo

bluehooloovoLatinII

...That's a pretty deformed dog, pink.
Dec 09 2009 04:47 PM
Photo
Photo

bluehooloovoYoumu

Then I'm doubly impressed. I've been playing for over three years and my stats are only a bit better than yours, lol.
Dec 09 2009 04:46 PM
Photo

bluehooloovoYoumu

You've got some pretty solid stats yourself. :D
Dec 09 2009 03:35 AM
Photo
Photo

Youmubluehooloovo

Heya blue.
Nice stats you got there. =D
Dec 08 2009 09:32 AM
Photo