Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

DarkDudeLaikrob

Aw, I'm sorry. I have given you a lot of views today though to make up for it =P
Oct 10 2009 10:50 PM
Photo

LaikrobDarkDude

So, you all of a sudden went up 100+ views with no apparant new visitors? Wow, I'll throw out some accusations of no life, admin abuse, foul play and more admin abuse.
Meanie. :(
Oct 10 2009 10:47 PM
Photo

DarkDudeLaikrob

Geez, you're over 100 behind now ;) I wonder how that happened!
Oct 10 2009 08:23 PM
Photo
Photo

LaikrobDarkDude

I'm catching up in profile views. If it wasn't for my social life this weekend, I might even have passed you. How sad is that?
The answer you're looking for is: Very.
Oct 10 2009 03:34 PM
Photo

DarkDudeLaikrob

Hah! I have more profile views!
Oct 08 2009 07:08 PM
Photo
Photo

Rainy_DayDarkDude

I don't know.. Laila is catching up quickly.
Oct 07 2009 07:19 PM
Photo

LaikrobDarkDude

Oh my, so many profile views!!! *faints*
Oct 07 2009 11:40 AM
Photo
Photo

WachtwoordDarkDude

omgz0rz, level 86 e-fame! (views)
Oct 05 2009 02:57 PM