Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo

DarkDudeSerpent Eye

I've not fired you for a few hours.
You're fired.
Jun 09 2010 08:12 PM
Photo
Photo

DarkDudeSentry_Wolf

Looks like someone hacked your account and posted a comment on my profile, as that obviously couldn't have come from you.
Jun 06 2010 06:30 PM
Photo

Sentry_WolfDarkDude

Your jealous of my hotness.
Jun 06 2010 05:07 PM
Photo

DarkDudeSentry_Wolf

It's all your fault.
Jun 06 2010 02:20 PM
Photo

DarkDudeLady_Shahdie

So I logged in this morning and saw my mining level...
I died a bit inside.
Jun 05 2010 04:09 PM
Photo

Dragonkng198DarkDude

Well, Laila doesn't love me anymore, and Rainy Day is cheating on me with my sister, so I have to think of another admin, no matter how fail they are ;)
Jun 02 2010 05:28 PM
Photo

DarkDudeDragonkng198

I don't know what's more scary, that you're going to murder some chinchompas or that you were thinking of me.
Jun 02 2010 12:44 PM
Photo

Dragonkng198DarkDude

After thinking about you, I feel the need to go outand murder many chinchompas ;)
Jun 02 2010 12:41 AM
Photo

DarkDudeLady_Shahdie

I guess that's what the insanity is for :D
Cheers
May 27 2010 11:03 AM
Photo

Lady_ShahdieDarkDude

Talk with imaginary ones :S?
May 26 2010 05:44 PM
Photo

DarkDudeLady_Shahdie

What if I don't have friends? D:
May 26 2010 04:12 PM
Photo

Lady_ShahdieDarkDude

Chatting with friends, a good music playlist, and copious amounts of insanity :P. Also, try not to think about xp gains. The less often you check your xp, the more you'll be surprised to find out how much you earned.
May 26 2010 12:50 AM
Photo

DarkDudeLady_Shahdie

I tried mining earlier...
In like the month I was mining for I gained like 10k xp. How do you do it.
May 25 2010 09:23 PM
Photo

Lady_ShahdieDarkDude

Heh my apologies for poking fun. Mainly you want to stick with iron till you hit the 70s then switch off to granite. If you want to bank the iron try the Kyatt method. After you reach 77+ head to the good old Living Rock Caverns and enjoy the truckloads of coal/gold ores =D. If you also are wondering if the dragon pick is worth it, well I've mainly noticed only a bonus of 10k xp per hour.
May 23 2010 08:05 PM