Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Boris5000andufusthebronze

Back in TET? Back on RS?
Jun 28 2011 12:13 AM
Photo

Well, I've seen I had a Deal in game. And quite a few old users have announced they have returned somewhere in the forums. (Can't remember the names off the top of my head)
May 31 2011 11:37 PM
Photo

andufusthebronzeBoris5000

Who else is back, though?
May 31 2011 11:30 PM
Photo

(I just didn't want people to think that I'm "back for good" when I'm not. If I manage to get a new computer fairly soon, then I may return properly. But for now, I am just a visitor).
May 31 2011 11:28 PM
Photo

I'm glad you're well.
And ach, no, the problem I have with using this website or runescape is everyone assumes I've 'returned' with the intention of staying. In honesty, I just wanted to look around and catch up with a few friends.
My computer can't handle RS at the moment so I don't know how long I'll stick around on the forums, but I am enjoying it. <...
May 31 2011 11:26 PM
Photo

Alot of oOld faces have been popping up
May 31 2011 10:42 PM
Photo

I am well at the moment. You seemed to have returned along with another bunch of people :P
May 31 2011 10:41 PM
Photo

Hey!
Wow, your name rings a bell! ;D How're you buddy? :)
May 31 2011 10:26 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

GradeskipBoris5000

Oh sorry it posted it twice? ;o Hai anyway :D
May 18 2011 10:14 PM