The Enchanted Lyre Guide -- Updated Even!

Kama

i read the guide quite long ago... and i just wanted to say that now, when i'm finished with some gold mining/smelting i wanted to try out this... and what to say, 26 brand new lyres, just hopping worlds to get some bass now =)

bass fishes, not bass guitars ^^

Scherzo.png

Sea turtles will give you 3 charges, and Mantas will give 4 when offered.

I've tried both a manta and a sea turtle, I found this to be the exact opposite. Mantas only gave me 3 charges and sea turtles gave me 4. I am 100% sure, without a doubt, this is what happened. If you would please test this out, I'm sure you'll find I'm right. (And if it doesn't work that way for you, then my account is bugged :XD: )

PS: Other than the above, 10/10 on the guide! Plenty of time put into this, unique, and attractive. :thumbsup:

Oh and if you want to test this but don't have the manta and sea turtle, I'll be glad to get them for you. Just PM me on these forums. :wink:

Sea turtles will give you 3 charges, and Mantas will give 4 when offered.

I've tried both a manta and a sea turtle, I found this to be the exact opposite. Mantas only gave me 3 charges and sea turtles gave me 4. I am 100% sure, without a doubt, this is what happened. If you would please test this out, I'm sure you'll find I'm right. (And if it doesn't work that way for you, then my account is bugged :XD: )

PS: Other than the above, 10/10 on the guide! Plenty of time put into this, unique, and attractive. :thumbsup:

Oh and if you want to test this but don't have the manta and sea turtle, I'll be glad to get them for you. Just PM me on these forums. :wink:

they both can give 3 or 4 charges :) but it will cost you a rare fish...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

MJ - Thanks for picking that one up. Here is a quote from the KB:

You will obtain a lyre during The Fremennik Trials quest. You're able to re-enchant the lyre by offering the Fossegrimen either of the following:

A raw shark - results in 2 teleports.

A raw seabass (while wearing the Ring of Charos Activated) - results in 2 teleports.

A raw manta ray - results in 3 teleports.

A raw seaturtle - results in 4 teleports.

When you play the lyre you will be teleported to Rellekka. When you have used all the teleport charges on your lyre, you'll have to re-enchant it.

I will update the guide and add your name.

JW - I am sure it isn't variable as you mentioned, but you are very right about losing that rare fish. A seaturtle sure isn't cheap, and when compared to a bass, it makes much more sense to make a few Lyres and just use bass than to have fewer and always use mantas or turtles.

• 4 weeks later...

This guide is about the very under estimated and underutilized Enchanted Lyre of Rellekka. For those of you who don't know, the Enchanted Lyre is a quest item from the Fremmenic Trials Quest. After finishing the quest it can be made into the Enchanted Lyre (2), which gives you two free teleports to Rellekka. This comes in very handy for getting out to that part of Gaelinor for Slayer, Crafting, Questing, Kingdom Managment and many other

areas.

Fremmenik

Management

arcanasigx2xg8.gif

One%20must%20be%20a%20wise%20reader%20to%20quote%20wisely%20and%20well..png

Dont%20cry%20because%20its%20over,%20Smile%20because%20it%20happened.png

a very very nice guide but one thing about your kb link its out of date :XD: they updated the page recently this is the link you need to replace it with

http://www.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/kbase/viewarticle.ws?article_id=2326

ps i dont catch to many cod caskets etc tho 81 fishing probably helps <3:

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

Due to the updates to the KB, the webpage URL has changed. Here is the one that lists Teleportation items:

http://www.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/ru ... le_id=2326

http://www.runescape.com/lang/en/aff/runescape/kbase/viewarticle.ws?article_id=2326

qp2xg4.jpg

My Ranging Guild Mini - Game Guide!

My Warrior's Guild - Melee and Mage XP (What?!) Guide!

Quest Cape Recieved On 2/2/07

Barrows Drops: Torags Helm, Guthans skirt x2, Karils skirt, Torags plate, Ahrims staff, Guthans helm

Quite an excellent guide. I must refer people to this guide. I've explained a few times how to make lyres when people see me using mine, but this guide far surpasses my explanations in every spectrum (use, how, why, ect)

A few particular tips I liked:

-Raw basses in warriors guild

-The "superior" fish that give better recharge

-And just the detail in this guide

If I recall, there might also be a significant population of black unicorns nearby. That's great for herblore or even profiteering.

Also, it's very useful to cordinate your lyres with inventory space. It's just as good to have 28 lyres as 29, because 29 will require a separate recharge.

Thanks for the input guys. I got the URL updated.

Kin - Thanks for the help. I had explained this a ton of times as well so I finally wrote this guide.

I killed many a unicorn there as well until the Tower of Life came out. That place rocks now. You can make quite a bit selling the horns, or more selling Super Antipoisons, as Irits are all over and cheap.

Never knew you could make multiple lyres. My POH is in Relleka so it's mighty useful when I'm on a different spellbook to just lyre to my house and use the teleports there. (Haven't gotten any tablets yet)

I'll make a few more now, thanks!

The OoC: Order of Cabbage. Guardians of 3,600,000+ Cabbages! That a lotta cabbage!

----

Quest Cape: 249 QP || Skill Total: 1623+ || 88/91 Thieving ||

ysigfo7.png