Post Thy Funny Forum Posts.

Abyssalwhip

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at this one

[omg], earlier i got banned for item scamming! but it even wasnt my fault! heres what happened: well, i was on the bus leaving school, and i had snuck my labtop in my book bag....I decided to play runescape, being the nerd i am. So i here i am, in verrock, looking for a rich gf. My bus driver is chinese, and without any interferrence, she has poor eye sight as it is (she only sees in 2-D) anyways, a kid thought it would be funny to play with his dental floss, and he accidently threw it up in the air. Unfortunatley, it flew right right in front of the chinese bus driver's eyes! The dental floss, being half a milimeter thick, was too wide for our bus driver to see through, and we crashed into a tree. My hand went into a wild spasm, and randomly started to click while i was playing rs! the strange thing is, the mouse clicked to trade some1, let them offer thier rune legs, then put up money, then take it away and scam them! It wasnt even me! it was my hand! [bleep], jagex, this isnt my fault!

look at this one

[omg], earlier i got banned for item scamming! but it even wasnt my fault! heres what happened: well, i was on the bus leaving school, and i had snuck my labtop in my book bag....I decided to play runescape, being the nerd i am. So i here i am, in verrock, looking for a rich gf. My bus driver is chinese, and without any interferrence, she has poor eye sight as it is (she only sees in 2-D) anyways, a kid thought it would be funny to play with his dental floss, and he accidently threw it up in the air. Unfortunatley, it flew right right in front of the chinese bus driver's eyes! The dental floss, being half a milimeter thick, was too wide for our bus driver to see through, and we crashed into a tree. My hand went into a wild spasm, and randomly started to click while i was playing rs! the strange thing is, the mouse clicked to trade some1, let them offer thier rune legs, then put up money, then take it away and scam them! It wasnt even me! it was my hand! [bleep], jagex, this isnt my fault!

heres the pic of it

aintmyfault2xo5.png

and another

anewscammf8.png

hoffmanbmx.gif

120+ combat 1800+ total | level 76 rsc

whip drops: 31

abyssal heads: 1

dark bows: 1

I saw this on some rs site, forgot where...

A guys posted a thread in the Off-topic forum about Runescape being his "anti-drug", and asked other people to list what in life is their "anti-drug". The first guy who posted said, "My dignity...and Pokemon."

:XD:

he11sangel5oa2.jpg

^Thanks Lil_Atza!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. ... Smells like...victory.

Lol alot of people were posting on the main forums about engineering on april fools

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

nooob2ms3.png

EDIT: got beat to it :P

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

I win =P~

00000000a.jpg

the 4 things i love about this picture

1:the smile on the lvl "135"s face

2:those messed up eyes.....they look evil

3:like the eyes the grin look evil too

4:sample (the e looks like a e and a p combined)

edit: i noticed that the extra 2 arms were the [bleep]es on the d chain

look at this one

heres the pic of it

aintmyfault2xo5.png

and another

anewscammf8.png

Second post, his name is I lick frogs...

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I win =P~

00000000a.jpg

Yeah I love the sample on it, like anyone's really going to rip it :XD:

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

My god I am rofling irl, loved the post about a level 25 who was never reported and called people noobs and believed they should be a mod.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

I win =P~

00000000a.jpg

Yeah I love the sample on it, like anyone's really going to rip it :XD:

I ripped it to make a Barrowing image.

banner_barrows.png

27-28-250-42783882

Here's a noob who thinks the Monkey Madness puzzle is hard:

Oddment1.png