world 82 catherby water glitch

preditormc

Yes i was modding on the scene. I was trying to clear the island so that people coulnd't follow back on-not everyone listened (got em down to about 10 ppl once). Dam i left b4 the real mods came and i guess the wise old man was something to get people back on the island-he was not part of the glitch. I missed all the fun.

Me and a fellow mod found out how to recreate the glitch and sent this to Jagex for this rapid response fix. So there's my claim to fame.

I'm sure that i'm now on several vids and screenshots by now. \' i mean :?

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

I have my own picture (My 2nd place where mods were fixing a glitch(1st was durial))

Off topic later on someone dropped sand buckets in the shape of a swastika -.-

modashjd5.png

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

For one, the wise old man is there to make sure that if you get stuck in the water, you will be able to telly out. (A jagex invention).

that would happen to be after I got stuck in a mushroom when zanaris was updated XD

I got stuck on the yanille portal until someone cast tele other....
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

• 2 weeks later...
For one, the wise old man is there to make sure that if you get stuck in the water, you will be able to telly out. (A jagex invention).

that would happen to be after I got stuck in a mushroom when zanaris was updated XD

Hurray for the new runefree Lumbrigde teleport spell! I got stuck randomly in wilderness with no items, just randomly in the middle of nowhere, not even a good place for something not PKing! And it was before the time of the runefree Lumbrigde teleport spell so I couldn't do anything other than pray for a PK'er! I tried to swift world and I wasn't stuck, walked a few steps, stuck again, swift back to original world, no stucked again and could finally get away! My most scary moments in RuneScape - Ever!

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story

Lol. I had no idea I was there. I just saw a huge people there.

I had a good 'ld chat with the Wise Old Man and went onto finish some quests.

runetipssignaturexd5.png

Help me achieve it by clicking the here!

98% of rs players have attempted a scam. If your one of the 2% who havent, copy this into your sig..

Hurray for the new runefree Lumbrigde teleport spell! I got stuck randomly in wilderness with no items, just randomly in the middle of nowhere, not even a good place for something not PKing! And it was before the time of the runefree Lumbrigde teleport spell so I couldn't do anything other than pray for a PK'er! I tried to swift world and I wasn't stuck, walked a few steps, stuck again, swift back to original world, no stucked again and could finally get away! My most scary moments in RuneScape - Ever!

Hurray for the fact that the teleport came out about 4 months after I got stuck there.

Hurray for the fact that the teleport came out about 4 months after I got stuck there.

Lol, not funny! At least then I was stuck I could pray for a PKer!

460wk.jpg

In Soviet Russia, Veltia's signature stares at YOU!!

The Gielinor Tribune|Blog|The Twax Story