Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

Hey guys! Hope blogscape and everyone here is doing well! Not sure I know most/any of you anymore, but makes no matter! (if you do still know me however, be sure to say hi!) So, I guess once again since I stopped throroughly playing RS (2009 I believe it was), I'm back for a few months until real life stuff allows me... well, uni will do that to you, it has been an incredibly busy yet rewarding year! Been working and doing my Master's degree. But whatever may have happened so far, I'm on holidays and I restarted playing! I have a less exhaustive semester coming up so I guess it is worth reopening the blog since I plan on playing (even if limited time once the semester begins) for a few months. If not, sorry in advance!

Anyway, check out the first post for the new, very simple layout of the blog to keep you guided with what I'm up to :) Basically i'm just doing whatever keeps me busy atm - afking fishing right now, with hopes of more adventurers in the Player Owned Ports - so bear with me and my noobiness in this "new" runescape (yes, EoC is "new" to me, as well as a shitload of other stuff in the game. Runescape 3? Damn!)

Oh, in the meantime, a little update considering how I left the blog over a year ago: I got 99 Prayer!! Not sure when to be honest, it was ages ago. I think I was playing for like 2 weeks during some random holidays and got the levels necessary. Unfortunately I don't have a screeny, not sure I took one to be honest!

Back to current affairs, as I said, right now I'm cavefishing until 90 fishing. Latest level:

th_88fishing.png

I'll check back once I have new levels/updates!

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, recently just came back from hols, thus the lack of updates. Been pretty busy here and there, trying to get back to date with everything that's going on in the game (and innevitably realizing more and more how little I know of it nowadays).

Anyway I completed the goal of 90 fishing and 93 cooking for the Player Owner Ports benefits, and now I'm trying to focus on the Quest Cape.

90fishing.png

93cooking.png

All I need is 80 smithing and 76 mining, which I intend to pursue through Warbands (due to lack of funds for smith training and my hatred towards mining). I'll get there eventually I hope. In the meantime, I've just been doing random stuff here and there, actually got a bunch of hunting levels, and I'm hoping to level up some skills I've been despising since forever (crafting, agility, thieving, firemaking, runecrafting). But tbh I lack the motivation to really indulge myself in it so I suppose it'll mostly be through tasks.

72hunter.png

Currently while waiting for warbands and ports to "evolve" I've just been collecting divine tears to buy some XP lamps to boost Herblore in hopes of eventually arriving at 96 and make some overloads at long last. It seems like my skilling and activities in Runescape atm are all based on a frustrating waiting game...

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

This warband D&D is really fast xp... got 76 mining (needed a few K xp to finish the level off) and got all reqs for Ritual of the Mahj. World Wakes next!

76mining.png

Also got 86 Summoning and 78 Agility from the quest.

86summoning78agilityRitualoftheMahjarratquest.png

In other news, redid my usual personal goal "signature". It includes some random levelling up on some skills I'm hoping to get around to and, for now, it excludes my 99 slayer goal since I'm definitively focusing on Herblore, Summoning and Smithing first.

levelsgoalspainted.png

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Update: finished World Wakes! Got myself a shitload of levels with a combination of quest lamps, warbands and discovering that Runespan is quite fun for AFKing (hadn't trained RCing in YEARS). Speaking of skills I hadn't trained in years... finally used some of the 200k bonus Hunter exp and got some levels. Oh and shit, on top of a pretty productive day, I got a Wand of Treachery from the Warbands! andddd most but not least... 90 FARMING! Been aiming at this for sooo long, pretty proud I finally got it.

So, having gotten that out of the way, basically I'll be focusing on RCing and Warbanding and Ports for the coming days, whenever I have the time. The goal is to get 90 on both skills for the Tetsu and the Sea Singer set.

No pic no proof:

World Wakes ([bleep]ing amazing quest, had alot of fun doing it) and ensuing levels

87Summoning80SmithingTheWorldWakes-1.png

Going crazy at Runespan (only need Wicked top now, 5k points off) went from 68 to 81 RCing so far!

73-81rcing.png

67-72 hunter, who would have thought o.0

72hunter-1.png

Spoils of Warbands

81smithing.png

wandoftreacherydrop.png

90 Farming! Shamely, some of the last exp I got from Warbands since I came across a camp with no Smithing exp to offer, which is ironical since I have always been the slowest [bleep]ing farmer in the world, only using the stuff from MTK... ah well, here it is!

90FARMING.png

Crazy rythmn... I wasn't used to being able to get so many damn levels so quickly! Anyway it should cool down now, considering i'll definitively (and finally) be focusing on less skills and at a lower rythmn, since uni will restart soon and I want to make the best of the end of my summer vacations, so no worries about posts as big as this one lol

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

Quite disappointed with the response towards the blog so far... but anyway I'm sure to keep the logs coming

New lvls: (herb from a warband which didn't have smithing tent)

95herb.png

6b19bcfa-2b17-4a1e-b197-bc5601ca05c9.jpg

84rc.png

83rc.png

Also took to some Astral Rune crafting for some money, but it bores the shit out of me, though it's pretty decent money

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

earlier I was at warbands on my skiller. I got the wand in the first camp then was 1 hit by an invisible force. I then proceeded to only get like 27 supplies in total from all 3 camps.. Sad day

Tg_Ibe.png

earlier I was at warbands on my skiller. I got the wand in the first camp then was 1 hit by an invisible force. I then proceeded to only get like 27 supplies in total from all 3 camps.. Sad day

shit, you kidding? Ouch... I've gotten a bunch of deaths myself (usually don't even realise I'm under attack lol) but never with the wand =\

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog

After several attempts, finally recovered my three pure accounts! I was especially looking forward to recovering "F00l U Dead" (managed to remember password, somehow) and now "Agony Begins", which was thanks to a surprisingly good and effective customer servisse support :) The pic of the log in of Agony is below: agonybeginslogin.png

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Blog