"What a way to call it for the newbies" i said

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

L-O-L, I thought at first this was an official update. 8-)

Then, I thought, well, Jagex could never actually do anything funny so, its a fake.

Lol same thing. "No cooking level pures" :lol:

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

So this year's Easter update. Easter is traditionally about foods (such as eggs) being strange colours

Next up, Fred teh farmer has a severe problem. His cabbages are not growing as big as he'd liek! In teh first quest of teh month, , you'll get teh chance to explore sum of teh most exciting and dangerous places in RuneScape, from teh bustling city of Rimmington to teh shadowy remote town of Lumbridge, searching 4 pieces 4 a fantastic new weapon

Deep under teh Melzar's Maze vegetable patch, darkness lies. Actually it's always been a bit dark under there, what with it being underground and never getting any sun, but soon there will be a new, more dangerous, metaphorical sort of darkness. teh secret tunnels which run under teh patch are about to be invaded by a new deadly enemy

Get your spades ready, 4 teh 3rd update of teh month, will feature one and a half levels of increasingly dangerous enemies. First you'll meet teh lvl 2 something, but soon teh challenges will ramp up as you confront teh lvl 5 seomthing knights. Finally, at teh end of teh dungeon, prepare to face our new high-lvl boss monster, teh deadly lvl 11 something,

Of course, we'll be adding sum special new item drops 4 anyone with teh strength and stamina to defeat these terrifying new monsters. So watch out 4 armour! With legs, helmet and body to collect, you can make yourself look bunny

With a new r00n, you'll be needing sum new spells,

this looks more like it

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Its a joke.

No way will Jagex will ruin their game like this. I was hoping for a fun item for RuneScape but instead we got a global update on the front page as a joke.

I wonder what the real update will be for tomorrow.

So this year's Easter update. Easter is traditionally about foods (such as eggs) being strange colours

Next up, Fred teh farmer has a severe problem. His cabbages are not growing as big as he'd liek! In teh first quest of teh month, , you'll get teh chance to explore sum of teh most exciting and dangerous places in RuneScape, from teh bustling city of Rimmington to teh shadowy remote town of Lumbridge, searching 4 pieces 4 a fantastic new weapon

Deep under teh Melzar's Maze vegetable patch, darkness lies. Actually it's always been a bit dark under there, what with it being underground and never getting any sun, but soon there will be a new, more dangerous, metaphorical sort of darkness. teh secret tunnels which run under teh patch are about to be invaded by a new deadly enemy

Get your spades ready, 4 teh 3rd update of teh month, will feature one and a half levels of increasingly dangerous enemies. First you'll meet teh lvl 2 something, but soon teh challenges will ramp up as you confront teh lvl 5 seomthing knights. Finally, at teh end of teh dungeon, prepare to face our new high-lvl boss monster, teh deadly lvl 11 something,

Of course, we'll be adding sum special new item drops 4 anyone with teh strength and stamina to defeat these terrifying new monsters. So watch out 4 armour! With legs, helmet and body to collect, you can make yourself look bunny

this looks more liek it

yeah I figured they were also hiding the real updates in there. Just using the excess use of the word cabbage to cover it up. Looks like we're getting new armour and new runes. \'

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

this looks more liek it

yeah I figured they were also hiding teh real updates in there. Just using teh excess use of teh word cabbage to cover it up. Looks liek we're getting new armour and new runes. \'

We'll get the real bts tomorrow... The updates ARE NOT hidden in there.

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

1. To whoever posted this originally, you have to quote the entire thing, or else it's plagarism.

3. I was really hoping for the "and the best part, it's all f2p" at the end.

4. I urge a CABBAGE BOMBING on April 2nd in protest of TB@JT getting our hopes up.

nh.jpg

this looks more liek it

yeah I figured they were also hiding teh real updates in there. Just using teh excess use of teh word cabbage to cover it up. Looks liek we're getting new armour and new runes. \'

We'll get teh real bts tomorrow... teh updates ARE NOT hidden in there.

Do you have any proof of your belief? I don't have any proof for mine either so I'll go my way and you go yours. :wink:

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

erkid"]Hahaha that was great. Best bts i've ever read. When do we get to see teh real one :ohnoes:

that is t-h-e real one...

can't you see it's t-h-e high level update everyone was waiting f-o-r?

5 cooking! 3 defence!

on a somewhat serious note, that really wouldn't be a bad month, or it could be worse

What is wrong with this forum?

You can't say the without it spelling teh. Makes me look like a nutcase.

Never thought Jagex would cover up the update with the word cabbage.

So Easter will be red something. Red hat, red boots, ect.

Is this forum mentally insane? I can't even spell like without it spelling liek. Makes us look like we just escaped the crazy house.

A miracle nobody mentioned the OCC or OOC? O well, the famous clan whose goal in life is:

KAH BAH GEE!

God, I wish this was the real behind the scenes! I sure would love that! I mean, who doesn't want free cabage armour!

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

this is going to be a useless month for updates! :evil: i dont even know if i will keep my membership going for this month because all of the updates are going to be stupid and useless!!!! :x and what the hell is there going to be a laser for? they for sure did not have a laser back in the medieval ages! this kind of useless junk makes me mad when im paying $7.50 a month to play this game! i want good updates not stupid stuff, who cares about cabbage its useless and not even cool :x

firmabmxjp0.jpg

99/99 Crafting

86/85 Mining

this is going to be a useless month 4 updates! :evil: i dont even know if i will keep my membership going 4 this month because all of teh updates are going to be stupid and useless!!!! :x and what teh hell is there going to be a laser 4? they 4 sure did not have a laser back in teh medieval ages! this kind of useless junk makes me mad when im paying $7.50 a month to play this game! i want good updates not stupid st00f, who cares about cabbage its useless and not even cool :x

tell me your not actually serious, its an april's fools joke! I actually belived it too until I saw the cabbage rune thing, planned for 2014. I was suspicious although when I first started reading it, as Jagex usually writes the updates in a more professonal way then that.

You do understand what Jagex is doing don't you? I have a feeling every update wont be like they say they are. They are just making fun of people who constantly complain about updates being too low level. I was seriously laughing my head off when I read it :lol: .

I LOVE Jagex humor :lol: :lol:

A miracle nobody mentioned teh OCC or OOC? O well, teh famous clan whose goal in life is:

KAH BAH GEE!

They aren't a clan, they're a cult by the way. :P

Anyway, on topic: I kind of liked the "Bones to Cabbages" spell they planned, that'd me awesome... :( Also liked the "Share Cabbage" spell, then I could give cabbages to all the tifers and OoC... Stupid April Fools jokes...

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D